VITA [ICO] - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

VITA [ICO]

I have read a lot of topics on VITA ICO and everything seems good. It's a UK based decentralized mortgages system. PRE ICO is going on now and will be ended on September 30th. What's your opinion? Will it be good to invest into it? I have studied the project and till now everything looks fine to me.

• +2 1

What happened on their PRe-ICO? is it successful?

Sold-out or enough to tell that they hit the soft-cap?

Will there be an ICO or an IEO and where they are planning?>

Pre-ICO has been ended on September 30, round 2 sales is going on, it will be for this month and round 3 will be on November. Till now, I am positive on this project. I may invest in round 2, yet to decide.

do they have bounties to join?
ARe they also in bitcointalk.org? i wanna know if they will be having an IEO.

If then i want to participate. It is hard to reach the goal now by just depending on ICO.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

do they have bounties to join?
ARe they also in bitcointalk.org? i wanna know if they will be having an IEO.

If then i want to participate. It is hard to reach the goal now by just depending on ICO.

Yes, they have bounty. I am not participating for now because of the sort of time. But I will join next week, you can find it here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180558.0

They dont have signature campaign. sad!

BOUNTY ALLOCATION

• 15% - Facebook campaign
  • 15% - Twitter campaign
  • 15% - Article campaign
  • 15% - YouTube campaign
  • 15% - Translation campaign
  • 15% - Reddit campaign
  • 10% - Telegram campaign

7 minutes ago, sabry076 said:

good rules

Please don't spam with one word or onliner. Be constructive. It's not very hard to post quality here. Try to engage with the community. If you post spam, moderator will ban you certainly.

I am interested in Ieos but I think most are usually bad. Or the result is predetermined. I think this one has potential but as with any coin. It could fall to the ground 10 seconds in. 

As I know this is a good project. I have invested some in this project . you also can join. I think future vita will go to moon. the team members were good to me.

• +1 1

Did the project has started or the token sales. It looks like an interesting ICO, however days have been passed and searching in Google got these results. The project has been abonded and the bounty manager told to bounty hunters they will distribute new coins.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:08 PM, Akbor said:

As I know this is a good project. I have invested some in this project . you also can join. I think future vita will go to moon. the team members were good to me.

Good to see and I have read all post which the most of the people are saying that this project is very good for investment so its mean its really a very good for investment.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:13 PM, Consignee said:

I have read a lot of topics on VITA ICO and everything seems good. It's a UK based decentralized mortgages system. PRE ICO is going on now and will be ended on September 30th. What's your opinion? Will it be good to invest into it? I have studied the project and till now everything looks fine to me.

ICO now is ended, but when you share some ICO or IEO try to share some more informations not just a name. Like website,total supply,team,social network,etc. More informations is good that people understand that project/coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/8/2019 at 11:16 PM, Zentoly said:

Good to see and I have read all post which the most of the people are saying that this project is very good for investment so its mean its really a very good for investment.

Who  told the project is excellent for investment and -running. I have checked yesterday and the project was abonded means stopped. They might start a new project and that would be successful, however  trust has lost in the first time.

I think vita is the good coin for making a profit. i already joined in the vita ico. i wish the price will go to moon in future.

I think I heard about a similar project in 2017-2018 ago, but I forgot what the name of the projects is. I think it is difficult to say that the project can get success at this moment because we know the market itself is trying to increase and needs to back to the normal price. That is the first thing that every coin needs to reach, and that can be reached if the bull run is coming, and without the bull run, the market will be a stay at a price, and every project will not moves, and it is hard to reach success.

After the end of this ICO we love to know more about it if the project still alive and if you can make some profit with them or not , because I really afraid about all ico in the market because of scammers and the falling of project

4 hours ago, tony13 said:

My freind I think this one has potential but as with any coin It could fall. Thank you my freind for sharing this information. 

It's all the time like that if the project if the ico is not good for sure will fall like other that's why we need to search about it and see if we can really make a profit

On 9/28/2019 at 7:13 PM, Consignee said:

IF I am right VITA is related to the IOTEX project. IOTEX is a good project so I think there is some potential profits to take by participating on the VITA ICO. I invite you to do research about IOTEX. You can also install Guarda multicurrency wallet to participate on IOTEX, Callisto and more airdrop.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't hear for this this ICO or this decentralized exchange i have seen this post for a long time and u don't what is happening to this ICO 

but in general I don't trust those ICO project

On 9/28/2019 at 7:13 PM, Consignee said:

I collected alot of information about this coin . And it seems good . But I hope you join ieo not ico because we may see any thing that change our opinions .

the team began to develop the market from the environment in which it lives, this will eliminate a lot of problems associated with remote management

On 2/6/2020 at 12:18 AM, Audujos said:

fine I am extremely wondering that an alternative airdrop was glossed in December is named as VITE which is fundamentally not this project. You tin safety check vite wallet in app. And I know how to divide you the place of duty below.

So cross-check it before joining.

Are you join this ico and how you find it , if you can give us some information about it and share with us your experience we will be really thankful to see if this is a good one or nit because we can't trust them all

On 9/28/2019 at 10:13 PM, Consignee said:

Nice ICO and still a good soft market cap and i am a totally happy that this will go too much high in the future.

Many times ago, I joined vite ICO and I earned lots of profit from this ICO. I think a lot of people took advantage of this ICO. Vite is one of the best project because this coin performing very well as well as this coin trading in their own exchange.