VITA [ICO] - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

VITA [ICO]

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

8 hours ago, Faizatt said:

Good to observe and I enclose understand every part of put up which the a good number of the individuals are saying that this envisage is dreadfully beneficial for investment subsequently its want its certainly a same worthy for investment.

You need t search for every ico to have a certitude that it's the good one and finally ask god for the project dont fall like other, it's to much risk and in the same same if you find the good one to much profit 

Thank you for sharing or for doing this topic I m sure that there many members who c an introduce more details about that and also there are many members who get a lot of knowledge about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As I experience this is a fair project. I cover invested several in this impel. you as well canister join. I imagine expectations vita will run to moon. the lineup members were skillful to me.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about itt.....

On 28.09.2019 at 21:13, Consignee said:

I have read a lot of topics on VITA ICO and everything seems good. It's a UK based decentralized mortgages system. PRE ICO is going on now and will be ended on September 30th. What's your opinion? Will it be good to invest into it? I have studied the project and till now everything looks fine to me.

Due to its nature, Vita is a potentially massive and demanding digital asset, as it will cover social and demographic sectors that are unattainable for any other crypto asset.

The trading asset will contribute to a constant increase in the number of exchanges within the ecosystem.

With each new integration, the number of potential new Vita users will increase, which may affect the demand and commercial value of each token.

The fact that large companies and corporations in the healthcare sector use, promote, and adopt it can have a positive impact on the level of trust of their intermediaries and users.

I have already heard about this ICO, and I also participated in the distribution of tokens from this project. I want to say that he looks quite promising for himself, so I would try to buy coins for a couple of tens of dollars.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:13 PM, Consignee said:

I have read a lot of topics on VITA ICO and everything seems good. It's a UK based decentralized mortgages system. PRE ICO is going on now and will be ended on September 30th. What's your opinion? Will it be good to invest into it? I have studied the project and till now everything looks fine to me.

If you really want to get involved in the project, I would recommend that you do not buy it in PRE-ICO, first it would be convenient to wait for its departure and how it develops, since there can be two cases that really do not want to solve anything and only fill your pocket or the other That it is a good project but when it goes on the market its price is too volatile and you may buy at a higher price than the one that the market stabilizes after the exit.