How long does coins take to reach $1? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How long does coins take to reach $1?

it depends on the project 

it works in this way:

a good project with an good reputation and advertising can bring many investors and those many investors will bring a lot of money with them

and that what can make an altcoin to get to the 1$ mark as soon as possible 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, robinlk said:

We know it depends on the expectations of the currency.  Some never reach one dollar in a decade and others take a little while to get one dollar.

It is from the Dev and the community, if they are strong it will reach there in no time

At present really the situations of altcoins are very bad the prices are very low and the investors like you are facing very problems but you need to have patience because already you are in loss so wait for some more time there may be a rise in the price.

That needs to be provoked by big investors so the market can experience an increase in buying and selling volumes, the question is will they be willing to do that?

It depends on whether stuff sees the coin and buys it. It is obligatory that the coin is accepted and at that moment the depositor will get here and swing the coin.

If there is no volume then it would not move and it will remain the same price there is no development or any project to promote that coin in the market then it takes a decade to rise that coin

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It depends on the market movements and condition, I believe. Because a coin cannot reach $1 or having a hard time to reach that price because lack of developments by the team. It might takes forever for a very cheap coin to reach that price.

price is defined by supply and demand. If an altcoin is used, then many people will buy that altcoin and the price of the altcoin will go up a lot. but if the same altcoin has an infinite amount of coins, that altcoin may not have a very high price

I really don't have an exact idea about it going exactly$1 . But I think it all depends on the market. I think most coin does depends on the market value. 

I'm not sure with altcoin, because to be honest, I'm not too concerned about it, because its value does not satisfy me. I think it will take a long time, 2-3 years or more for altcoins to get $ 1.

There's is no timeframe before any coins increase it's price.its value increase depends on investors demand and market supply.thats why patience is required when investing in cryptocurrency.

We can earn money which is 1$ we need to do 30 comment every day for earning money so it is been very easy and also it takes less time. 

I contemplate the maker of digital currency, there are some cryptographic forms of money who made in brief timeframe and they have the spot on the top, why? since their great advancement and exposure all depend about the venture on them.

22 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

It can take a year or infinity. Some coins that are not demanded for or is the supply is much than demands, these country can not get to $1.

It can not be infinity, if a coin will value one dollar it will and if it will not there is no how it will.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:22 PM, Delgboke said:

If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long does it take for altcoins to get to a $1 per coins? 

I think it depends on the project strongness. If the project have a potential project and strong team. And if there any upgrade come on the project we can see some movement on it's price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Short answer, no. Short reason, there are just too many of them to reach a dollar. Current volume of Doge is 116,488,360,531. If it were to goto $1, Doge would have over 50% of the entire market cap of crypto.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, Delgboke said:

If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long does it take for altcoins to get to a $1 per coins? 

1$ price is irrelevant, single coin value depends purely on the marketcap. Single coin value doesn't tell anything about the real value. So the real question would be, how long does it require a coin to reach "x" amount of marketcap. And the answer is, it varies. Some wont ever do that.

Patience is required to hold altcoins and wait for them to reach $.1 its hard to predict the prices in the marketbut we never know what will happen to those altcoins, maybe they can grow fast than how we think.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/25/2019 at 7:52 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion it actually depend upon the power of the project some take less time some more. The project must be powerful. But there are other various factors. 

On 12/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, Delgboke said:

It depends on your currency (which you haven't mentioned). If this currency you're holding gets more demands and more of people's attention, its price will surely go up to 1$ or more.

I  think that is depend on the creator of  any cryptocurrency, there are few cryptocurrencies that created and get their  place on the top in the short time . because  of  their publicity  and  investment on them.

It depends upon the type of projects and coin in which you are working or holding them.if the team is great and Investment is huge thwn the altcoins will sure reach to 1$ in short but if it's not then you have to wait for whole life.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am new here I don't know what to say about it..please help me know this term.is it really happen 

If you want to reach at 1 dollar then you have to spend one hour minimum , but you can earn 3 dollars per  day  if you want to be a strong user here then you should do more work 

it may take some days, weeks ,months, years, forever or never , its useless to predict this thing , price all depends in demand of it , people interest , motive of coin and promotion of it , coins price never go higher if no one is willing to buy it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day