Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

16 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

In 2020 if btc should reach $30k then definitely many people will be rich because they will sell at a nice profitable price.

And we will be expecting more people to invest in cryptocurrency, these will be the best way to earn more cryptocurrency, and many people will be rich by the end of the year

I think the cryptocurrency it is for the future, so we have nothing to worry about the future of cryptocurrency, actually is the most and the best relevant creation innovation exist in the world, and the best technology used on it Blockchain.

16 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

In 2020 if btc should reach $30k then definitely many people will be rich because they will sell at a nice profitable price.

Yes I will be rich to because I have save a lot of Bitcoin and I bought them at the rate if 4k$ so when it reaches 30k$ I will be rich

Yes we will get also this in future and may we are part of this dream. For that we should hold lot of crypto money to get huge profit from it. 

The market is always full of opportunities, and we do not know that Bitcoin may one day become $ 100,000 $ and we wish we had bought these days.

Definitely we will listen more stories like these in future. May be anyone from this forum became so rich by cryptocurrencies in future and we all will listen his success story at this same forum.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

Well, now we are in April 2020 and I haven't heard about anyone getting rich from cryptocurrencies so far. I would say that The Chance hasn't come yet...

8 hours ago, Bohana said:

Well, now we are in April 2020 and I haven't heard about anyone getting rich from cryptocurrencies so far. I would say that The Chance hasn't come yet...

The opportunity to get rich from bitcoin does not come every day or every month, so it is called an opportunity because it may come once, twice, or three at most during a century now. We collect bitcoin for the next opportunity.

Yes. We will watch many stories about success on cryptoworld but that doesn't mean a lot of people enjoying the sudden wealth.  A few hundreds of people and no more . 

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

We can be a millionaire in just a blink of an eye too and now is the big chance to do that thing. If we manage to survive our crypto coins until the crisis ends and big bullrun occurs.

This is what I expect Bitcoin to jump suddenly and our chance to make profits will be good only after this crisis is over and after the expected halving event in the next month.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, teminalibug said:

One of those stories will be mine, i promise to  dedicate myself into making my wealth from crypto.

I hope that will be yours and mine too. It is good for you to have positive thoughts and a great spirit and ready to work towards achieving your goals, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I hope that will be yours and mine too. It is good for you to have positive thoughts and a great spirit and ready to work towards achieving your goals, good luck.

Thanks man i hope the same for you too, we must seize all opportunities coming our way but without forgetting that scams exists.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it's said that in the recent years back the price of bitcoin was very low , and people who bought large quantities when it was low actually made alot of profit when the price rise so high and most of them became billionaires and this could happen again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Jakesa said:

Today, bitcoin is widely known throughout the world. Blockchain is used as technology and has become famous for currency. Bitcoin has recently been a more reliable and profitable sector, I can say. Just with the right market analysis, if you are dealing with bitcoins, you will succeed.

And I think that too, my friend. Bitcoin is beginning to prove its existence and spread widely throughout the world, and recognition in it will grow and raise its price and make the investor in it from the beginning get a great wealth.

Edited by SuperCrypto

4 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

And I think that too, my friend. Bitcoin is beginning to prove its existence and spread widely throughout the world, and recognition in it will grow and raise its price and make the investor in it from the beginning get a great wealth.

Do you think we will play the role of early adopters for the people who will buy bitcoin in the next decade? We regret those people who invested in bitcoin back in 2009. Now, some people think, future investors in 2030 will envy us. This way of thinking is only true if we suppose the price of bitcoin will grow 7000 times its current value! It is unbelievable to imagine bitcoin will worth 50 million dollars in 2030! The story of wealth is exactly what I described. However, the first rise is always the biggest one and this has happened once for bitcoin in the history. I think other coins may have the chance to experience this huge rise but it remains to be seen which coin will make future billionaires.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Crypto technology change this all now we have many millionaires and hopefully in next few years we will have billionairs they will tell how they have this very quickly from this change of cryptocurrency.

Of course we will see new stories of wealth in the future for our investment in crypto. If the currency we hold for long-term investments increases, then we will earn a lot of profit. And get a chance to do something new in the future.

We have forever lost a once in a life time opportunity to become millionaires but that doesnot mean that we wont have other opportunities. You just have to invest a larger sum now or keep your eyes open for new coins or tokens that can boost high in the future.

468x60-3.png

Because of bi many people now is a billionaire just from a little amount maybe 40 $ in 2010 , and buy bitcoin, but when bitcoin rise to 19000$ the sell it , and they are now billionaires, from 40$ know the have 20M dollars , this is incredible, just for 7 years .

16 hours ago, Mohssine said:

Because of bi many people now is a billionaire just from a little amount maybe 40 $ in 2010 , and buy bitcoin, but when bitcoin rise to 19000$ the sell it , and they are now billionaires, from 40$ know the have 20M dollars , this is incredible, just for 7 years .

Yes, I am convinced that we will hear new success stories and fortunes that have been accumulated because of bitcoin, but I do not think that old stories will repeat themselves, because the opportunities in the past were greater because bitcoin was much cheaper.

My dear brother will see a lot of stories in the coming days. The real revolution about bitcoin has not yet emerged. Many things will change after stability returns to the world after Crohn's sudden illness.

Yes, those moon trains aren't over, we have already seen this on the past, bitcoin wasn't the only one people were making money with, they made it with several altcoins as well, and new projects will come an to top 10 marketcap. That list has never been set on stone.

19 hours ago, Denispodstava said:

I think that it is after the halving that the price of bitcoins for another cryptocurrency can increase significantly. I hope that this is exactly what will happen because I myself prefer to embed part of my savings in cryptocurrency.

To speak frankly, I am afraid that the implementation of the scenario will be reversed this time after the Halving. There are studies and analysis of experts who are likely to reflect the Bitcoin all expectations this time, but I hope with you that it will rise.

Edited by SuperCrypto

8 hours ago, jekichchan said:

White Paper said a little about something else, but the meaning is the same. There are not many custodians of bitcoins, I'm talking about really large custodians of bitcoins that store 100 or more bitcoins. Most people sell them right away.

I believe that mined bitcoins are also for sale. There is something that many do not expect from the sale of bitcoins. But why, many sell bitcoins. 

Just now, Kutulay said:

That's for sure. In cryptography, you can win the investment lottery here. If your crypto pump unexpectedly raised the price and you sold correctly. You can be rich overnight because of this. Not all rich people speak firmly, they also bless with their mind and good fortune.

Only people who struggled their way to richness do not talk about it, but in crypto??? the stories would be told my friend.