Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Buy while the price goes down in the crypto money market. Buy while the price rises. This way you can earn money. It's one of the ideal ways to make money.

• +1 1

My friend, working in the field of digital currencies requires us to do the movement of buying and selling currencies depending on the movement of the market up or down to achieve good profits and this is called trading

Except for some currencies that are fixed and stable, I like to buy and hold them

On 11/28/2020 at 10:11 AM, Zeeehussain said:

I usually prefer to both of them. When the coins rate become low I prefer to buy coins and when their price increases I sell them. Basically I prefer trading of coins which is very beneficial in earning profits.

You are right, we chose what to do based on the saturation base don the current price of that coin, like you said if the price of that coin is drooping and decreasing then we buy that coin and if the price rices then we will sell that coin.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, betelihem said:

You are right, we chose what to do based on the saturation base don the current price of that coin, like you said if the price of that coin is drooping and decreasing then we buy that coin and if the price rices then we will sell that coin.

@betelihem actually you are right we have to buy when the Price is low and sell later when that is upwardly movement in the Price of the market. Its important to buy now because Every available currencies will enentualy increase

• +3 1

if you have enough money ,always buying is the best choice for the long way , i hate selling at all because by the time 
every crypto  currency  ;s price wil increase .

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I do not agree with you. This is how you earn and others lose. In my opinion, you make money. Better than that. Good luck, my friend, and this forum makes you have experience and money. This is a great way.

18 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

@betelihem actually you are right we have to buy when the Price is low and sell later when that is upwardly movement in the Price of the market. Its important to buy now because Every available currencies will enentualy increase

Yeah there is a time that we make a move on cryptocurrency market, like you said when the price drops we move one step and purchase some coins that we can afford, and when the price rices we sell our coins, but we don't have to be greedy, if we hold thus coins for longer time w may also lose the money too.

• +3 1

Truly, I want to purchase or sell cryptocoins as it can give you immense benefits and make you rich inside certain days. We can purchase coins when it's cost is less and sell the coins it's cost is high

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, of course.  I like to sell bitcoin.  Bitcoin can be easily earned through posting in this forum.  Satoshi is provided based on the rating of each post.  I would like to invest in Bitcoin, but I have been working on this forum before.  And getting bitcoin in exchange for work here.  Bitcoin is an online currency that is unique to the Internet.  So I will organize bitcoin buying and selling transactions by gaining good ideas and inexperience first.

I like to sell, while making a profit from each transaction. To buy a coin and sell it to a coin with a markup of 2-3 percent, this is what your bank will form

Hello.dear mate i think this is talking into account the above crypto-currency. The sale of sale may mean a wise decision to exit the market between the difficult situation of potential losses. A sales also get rid of a currency or project does not meet your expectations or that you have had a loss. However, I believe that this idea is associated with mental views and human satisfaction.

Good luck

2 hours ago, Emiway said:

Truly, I want to purchase or sell cryptocoins as it can give you immense benefits and make you rich inside certain days. We can purchase coins when it's cost is less and sell the coins it's cost is high

yes mate @Emiway this is called trading 🙂 , but the problem is when our investments goes opposite as compare to our prediction . 

I also doing trading and acchive good capital , but we need to have good knowledge in technical analysis , then Trading is best for making good profit as compared to other method of earning. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yeah it's a good step to do but and sell we should buy when the prices down and store them or sell when prices are high which lead us to a great profit

Buying and selling are both profitable, provided that you are aware of market prices and their expectations when rising and then declining in this case. You will profit when buying and selling.

Buying and selling in trading is how you get into or out of an investment.So if you have long term plans in trading  I suggest you sell what you can sell for profit keep reserves or you could dive all in ,sell out reinvest. Personally l find the latter unrewarding.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I like both sell or buy but still I don't sell and buy.as I am new here and recently I received my first payment and I really be pleased by receiving my first payment.

I prefer both because i can buy coins when it's low sell it when its high so that i will earn More. Morover, one of our primary aim on this platform is to earn money and become a great writer. Thanks

Trading operations require buying and selling according to the price of the currency to be bought, but you have to study the movement of the currency up or down and according to the position of the currency in circulation, you have to be aware enough of the market movement to be a good and guaranteed profit.

Depending on the situation of  the crypto market at a particular point in time.its better to purchase coins when the value is low and the market is favorable, hold on to the coin for a while and then sell off when the price increases.

It is depending on the condition my friend we would purchase if the price is low and also we have a great tenancy to sell when the price of the coins are high. Before having a trading mentality we should need a proper knowledge in the field of cryptocurreny.

Of course I prefer it.  Because if we don't buy and sell cryptocurrencies, we will never be able to withdraw our earned coins.  Because if we want to withdraw the money earned directly from here, then the withdrawal fee becomes more than the amount we earned.  So what we do, we do is exchange our coins and convert them into another coin and then withdraw it.  This requires a very low withdrawal fee.  That is why we must buy and sell crypto currency.  Otherwise we will not be able to benefit from it.

• +3 1

As a beginner in the investing and trading platform of cryptocurrency I do both selling and buying of the tokens. optimum profit can only be achieved when you realise the market trends and buy and sell currencies according to it.