Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I prefer both of them .. because this forum allows you to buy and sell together
There are also many ways to acquire currencies, and I prefer to buy currencies when their price drops and sell them when they rise. I hope to gain more.

It's a great way to make extra profit.
I really like it and think that I will apply it in order to make a profit during my work in the cryptocurrency field.
I really like to benefit from the experiences of the old members.

Hi friend, when digit coins rates are low, Keep it in my valid and when it is time for trading, I share them and this is a very good way of earning. 

There is no particular preference I have ... I have not started either by selling or buying to know what is the best and what is best ... But in theory, I prefer to buy at a low price and sell at a high price ... in order to increase my profits.
This is the case for everyone, I think.

I choose, for the strategy of selling to buy, it is therefore in the essence of trading, I usually sell for example what I earn from mining and invest it in currencies with a possible future, such as bnb or trx, in staking or smart contracts.

Welcome my friend, I also prefer to buy currencies when their price drops and sell them when they rise again, and this is called trading or investment according to the period of time in which you keep the currency

I prefer buying when the price comes down and sale it when it starts rising. 

With this you can earn good profit if you buy the coins when its price is low and keep it safe in your wallet.

Edited by Kashan khan
Spelling Mistake

I usually buy the coin I set when the price is low. I prefer to wait for a long time and sell when the price rises. But for this one puts himself at some risk. Because there is a situation of falling below the price you receive. When I buy and sell, I do not sell before the price rises.

That this way we can rake in some serious cash by it, and we can likewise depend on purchasing as long as possible, and afterward we can sell and procure a ton of benefit, however this necessities a ton of time.

Both options because I buy currencies when the market is down and hope that their price increases a little and then sell them to make a profit.

• +3 1

Yes my answer is positive I prefer to buy and sale crypto coins because I see in the market the price of the crypto coins or cryptocurrency is high so that's why I prefer to to buy and sale crypto coins and cryptocurrency and I also so suggest you to buy and sale

I also prefer the buying and selling of the kinds of because I am greatly interested in the trading and I want to become a successful trader and earn profits through it.

• +1 1

Yes i would like to do so when i became a trader here. A trader must be intelligent and know the prices of the currency is trading. He should buy the coins at low prices and sell them at high rates.

Because i am working and learning about crypro so i would like to do the same business that i would buy them at low rates and sell when their prices increase.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:30 PM, Cryptpanda said:

In the mean time I would say buy cryptocurrency coins because it is the time that will make you rich in the couple of years without doing any thing. 

Well, from the little knowledge o have from  physical markets, buying and selling is the purpose of market, so to me, buying BTC at lower price and selling it at higher price is the best thing to do.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:30 PM, Cryptpanda said:

In the mean time I would say buy cryptocurrency coins because it is the time that will make you rich in the couple of years without doing any thing. 

Well, from the little knowledge o have from  physical markets, buying and selling is the purpose of market, so to me, buying BTC at lower price and selling it at higher price is the best thing to do.

That's how we'll make money, and how long will we make money unless we sell our coin?  And it is an excellent idea that when the price of that coin is low then just buy it and when it's prices become high, just sell it.

I don't make trades much because the market for altcoins are very risky at the moment. however I buy and sell bitcoin from time to time since it is on a bull run and offers good opportunity to make some income. I am not a daytrader in fact, I usually prefer buying at low prices and hodling the coins until their prices make high pumps. I think that is less risky and more profitable.

• +1 1

Make some profit you need trading for increase  coins and when the price goes up this way i earn extra money and this is one ways you can earn money online.

Sure but buying and selling cryptocurrency is a good idea because you can actually make profit while investing or trading but sometimes losses because it depends on what the price is talking about the price go up and down at any time. 

I think people who are collecting coin and only joining airdrop they are like sell coins and the mining difficult varies depending on the network and the asset itself is based the minimum technique.

I am interested in both of selling and buying process.i bought the coins with low rates and when the market gets higher position than I sell all the coins and gets good profit.this is very helpful in my good earning.

To do any work in my house If you have to take risk about some things, then my brother is my elder, that you should do this because it will also benefit you. By doing this, you will know about wrong and right and will be able to earn maximum. Then you are in your bus can you do lion and buy something too. 

• +4 1

Of course I agree with crypto trading. But better than free earning trading. This is the right time to buy crypto coins or tokens. Later it can be sold at a much higher price.There are many benefits to doing this. You must be experienced for this.

In my opinion you can trust on this website and you have to buy coins of this website. It is because it is international website and currency and lot of people buying these coins to grow up in their business.

I prefer both. Buy and sell both are profitable for us if we can use it properly. I mean i can buy crypto currency when its price is falling down and hold them in a wallet.Then we can sell them at a high price and get more profit from it.

Yes buying and selling is called trading and right now I am a novice trader trying to learn and earn some free money in order not to lose financial I am trading well now.