Do you use Lightning Network ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do you use Lightning Network ?

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

Lightning Network is still in development and you should be careful when using it as your funds might be lost because you might have missed an update. It will be a breakthrough once it is fully released but right now it's best to leave it to professional developers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/24/2019 at 10:50 PM, nguyenhuy50 said:

With the Lightning Network you will not need to regularly record transactions to Blockchain, transactions will occur at extremely fast speeds.

maybe yobit can try to speed up the transaction so that it can satisfy the user. if the LN can handle pending too long, that's good.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:48 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

It is a way of making multiple fast and cheap payments in bitcoin, while only needing to make very few on chain transactions.it will be very great if yobit adopt it.It will very helpful.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:48 PM, hmind said:

when lightening network came into being i think almost big firms, exchanges, vaults have adopt bitcoin lightening network. and there was fee decreased also speed have some increament.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Lightning Network is a very fast network, using this transaction we do very fast. Then whether Jubilee will use this for the future, yes we can not predict the future how. But now, Jubilee is also a fast one in making transactions.

• +1 1

Well, I haven't used Lightning Network at this time. Hopefully, in the future, Yobit uses the lightning network so that its users are facilitated for this.

It is a smart payment system built on top of the base bitcoin blockchain. It is made for fast and cheap payments directly between two parties. At the moment I am mining bitcoin when I will have good amount I will use this network. There is not information about yobit, will it use this network or not. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I have not used the lightning network still now. But heard that it having some bugs. There is some problem with that. But definitely the authority will solve it. But i am very excited to use it. My exchanges still not support this facility. I hope that yobit will definitely impose that LN facility in future as it is a very advanced exchange. 

Unfortunately I didn’t use  Lighting network. I wish i can help you with this matter. In future I will try mu best to help you. Till then be happy be cool.   

I'm still not encountered this type of Network in real life. But if this was implemented this will be a good way to lessen the scalability problem of Bitcoin because as we know the limitations of Bitcoin in transaction because of it's limited block.

• +1 1

As I understand it, the idea of the Bitcoin Lightning Network could sound something like this: we really do not need to keep records of each individual transaction in the blockchain. It sounds convenient. We must try.

• +1 1

The Lightning Network, therefore, is only attractive if you intend to make multiple payments, and does not help with lowering fees for individual, traditional payments. But once you are set up for the Lightning network, you will not only be able to make payments to a single merchant but every merchant and individual in the network.

• +2 1

I think Lightning Network is still in its development so it might be risky to use it at this moment or you might lose money. So becareful if you are planning on using this.

Your Lightning Multilevel, for that reason, is merely interesting in case you wish to create a number of installments, along with won't benefit cutting down service fees pertaining to a particular person, classic installments. Nevertheless, when you are building to the Lightning multilevel, you do not merely be capable of creating installments to your one service provider nevertheless every single service provider along with a particular person inside multilevel.

• +2 1

This network is slowly becoming very strong and one of the reasons is that the demand of this network is very simple and slowly it is increasing day by day because it is increasing its price and this is why it seems that the future is very good

Yes, I have previously used the lightning network and it was a good experience and it helps confirm transactions very quickly and reduces time

THINK POSITIVE

49 minutes ago, md sohel said:

A lightning network is being created to be used in exchanges to speed up transactions. It would be great if YoBit does this, we can trade faster and safer.

Yes it will be safer and  it will process our transaction with a speed of light

No I'm not using this Lightning Network and I've never heard of Lightning Network before so I can't say anything about it.If anyone knows, definitely let me know about the benefits of using this lightning  network.

In order to initiate use of the network, a Bitcoin sum must be placed in a payment pipe. The lightning  network can then be used all over until the pipe is closed. We are making what is known as an invoice when someone wants to receive a fee.

No I don't use Lightning Network because I've never heard of this network I've only heard about this network before, but if anyone knows I will definitely inform me about the benefits of this network.

I think. To use the bazaar network, you have to set up at least one channel, Which is the price you have to pay for the Bitcoin transaction. However, you can pay as little as you want for a small payment until your account is empty.

• +1 1

It would be very cool to use the Lightning Network technology, and I think that the Yobit exchange will use this technology. There is a box, you can turn on the Lightning Network, why not? 

Lighting Network is a system of smart contracts built on top of the base Bitcoin blockchain that allows for fast, cheap payments directly between two parties. ... The updated balance sheet is not uploaded to the blockchain but rather both parties keep a copy of it.

The first thing I heard about the lightning network today, I have no idea about the lightning network so I can't say anything to the lightning network property.