Crypto Word and CryptoPop App - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Crypto Word and CryptoPop App

I think playing games and being paid is good, because you are enjoying and also at the same time being paid. thats a dream for every people who are really into games. i prefer online games.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

So does who are into Games there this to app the Cryptoword where you find Words and earn Satoshi.The Second is CryptoPop Where you play it like candy Crush and they pay you with ethereum.So Just wanna share this to app they are 100% and The payment is done to through Coinbase.The good Thing about this App is there payment is Fast and only takes Few Minutes to process.

Can you give me further details so that instead of playing candy crush which is not profitable I play that one.

Is this app for free? And do you have own experience on this app?

Kindly response , I am interested too!

20 hours ago, arsalan9698 said:

Easy to earn with the game. I don't think there is any other Easy way to make some tokens while you enjoy your phone . Simple to use. You can put the game for your little once to play, while they make money for you.

Can you give me the apps which is legit paying?

I want to start and stop doing candy crushing without any benefits!

I have been doing gamings but instead them paying me, I lose my bitcoins not noticing it!

Thanks for sharing. This can be a great source of earning for the beginner. The first one is great for learning and earning. It can increase your vocabulary also. The second one is great for those who love to play. This i didn't worked here. But the feedback is positive. They are paying apps. So if you want try this. 

This is the best earning way that getting btc by playing interesting games. i think it will be good for them and they can get profit and enjoy just by playing.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

So does who are into Games there this to app the Cryptoword where you find Words and earn Satoshi.The Second is CryptoPop Where you play it like candy Crush and they pay you with ethereum.So Just wanna share this to app they are 100% and The payment is done to through Coinbase.The good Thing about this App is there payment is Fast and only takes Few Minutes to process.

appreciate your suggestions to us of course.you shared that they are real and paying for playing.hope people will join and earn crypto from this site.please share the amount we can earn from the games in a day of how many times we have to spend?

The both apps are good. But having to earn on the crypto word, is not really that easy on earning satoshi, on the words you've to create. But the app pays, but not easy 

On 12/24/2019 at 7:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

It's better to attach some payment proof that you have been made.

Earn crypto thru app basically like earn thru faucet.

Anyway thanks for the information. 

Thanks I have been searching for apps like these, I will look into how much these apps can give you in a specific time frame and if these apps are worth using nonetheless I think apps that generates cryptocurrency through games are great and worth looking into for some additional income

May I know the specific value it gives if you win? This games I thought gave small value but this is a good start in earning Crypto Currency. Is this available on Google Playstore?

I guess you could also say that you can put the game here so that people who are curious about it can easily reach us. This will give you more recognition in the game.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, Maaz sultan said:

I think the second one is good get paid from playing games we all love games so i will try this crypto pop app thanks for sharing this good information.

What's are the earning if playing those games because you are plating games online so your internet bundle is decreased very fast for streaming games

I have this Cryptopop app but j rarely use it. Can anyone tell me if its any good. Because I am liking this particular Cryptotalk than any other Crypto currency creation out there in the interactive areas. Like BTT.

This game is very interesting to play, people get pleasure from it.And it is popular to them who are especially find enjoy.These app for them.     

How much we can earn through this apl everyday? Sha we need reffer?

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

These 2 Apps are very poor at paying need a lot of patience. Cryptoword app is a word building game where you have to complete a word and you will be rewarded some 100 coins of eth  and these are in v.v.small amounts just forget it.  We have to give our Coinbase wallet address. It is legit but v.v.slow way of earning.

Good application, it's just that the coins that are obtained are not much different from faucet. So in my opinion, don't focus too much on finding coins in this game, it's better just to have fun 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/26/2019 at 1:53 AM, Pritom Mondal said:

Thanks for sharing. I want to work in this app. But how many dollars can be earned in this app and how many dollars can be withdrawn? 

If I remember correctly there no minimum withdraw in those app and this apps is not a good source of income this app is just for entertainment and to earn free crypto. But it depends on the person how much  they earn using this apps.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

It is a good idea.

I think crypto app help us and crypto word also help us.

Its made our life more easy.

I hope word and app very early make it.

Thank you.

I am new

I am really into games and mosty into online games, so if there is a game that will pay me like coins like from this forum then i will give it a shot since playing games is my hobby.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:02 PM, Maaz sultan said:

I think the second one is good get paid from playing games we all love games so i will try this crypto pop app thanks for sharing this good information.

I agree with you. Most of the now are addicted to application games so i think that is a good idea, earn some money while playing games. I will also try this crypto pop app too thanks. 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:34 PM, Invalid said:

Crypto pop was great application where we can earn from just playing yheir games it is amazing and it does legitimately paying but the payment method was not that fast.

I can see it's really amazing application it's paying as you said so we can try it without any problems may be the payment is to slow but we can fix that the most important is that pay

On 12/24/2019 at 8:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

Wow that good to know I want to play that game, is it available on AppStore I want to try and start earning small amount of Satoshi and ether hope I can download it.

Thanks for this information mate. I was looking for similar games like this which will pay you for playing games. I will surely try this out. Thanks again! 

Well, i will do this thing also to get some extra income here in crypto world, thanks for sharing this information mate to make my coins doubld or tripled but we need to control ourselves to be greedy because there is a tendency that we lose all coins quickly.