Crypto Word and CryptoPop App - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Crypto Word and CryptoPop App

Cryptopop is not for iOS users ? It seems like a game app where you can win Ethereum but to me it sounds a lot like gambling though. The promise of easy money, while we all know money is never easy.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes, there are applications and sites that you can profit from are called taps, but the profit from them is small, so I advise you to work in circulation, but you must learn the analysis first.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:07 AM, Sneha sinha said:

Sorry I don't know about the crypto word and crypto pop so I want to know  what is it? 

So a crypto pop is a application i mean its a game where not you can earn bitcoins. so its like having fun while earning bitcoins. and that is really great. so go ahead and try.

To Earn ETH first create a Coinbase account then register your Coinbase account within the app and you can claim ethereum based on your game score.

Great to spend your free time and get a reward in the form of crypto. But there they pay very little, and I do not advise spending time on it empty. 

On 12/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, YodaBTC said:

I bet this kind of games didn't really pay some promising amount unless if they also utilizes ads that promotes cryptocurrency when you play. In that regards, they have a reason to pay even more.

All games that promise to give you money use ads. It's the only way they can make the money to give you. Sometimes the ad networks even take their time to pay the app the payment, so our payments get delayed.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

1 hour ago, McCree said:

All games that promise to give you money use ads. It's the only way they can make the money to give you. Sometimes the ad networks even take their time to pay the app the payment, so our payments get delayed.

And we don't have to trust those apps that's pays to view ads, because some of ads network they use they can be scammers that's so if the app scammed from ads network they can scam you also

On 12/24/2019 at 8:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

So does who are into Games there this to app the Cryptoword where you find Words and earn Satoshi.The Second is CryptoPop Where you play it like candy Crush and they pay you with ethereum.So Just wanna share this to app they are 100% and The payment is done to through Coinbase.The good Thing about this App is there payment is Fast and only takes Few Minutes to process.

Yes its a good game and really payouts when you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. So far if youre just looking for a past time these games are good to kills some time while earning few coins in the process.

spacer.png

I've only used Crypto Word. Did not use the app so I have no idea about it. However, I will know through your post.so thanks for your post.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:47 AM, Fattkidd said:

So does who are into Games there this to app the Cryptoword where you find Words and earn Satoshi.The Second is CryptoPop Where you play it like candy Crush and they pay you with ethereum.So Just wanna share this to app they are 100% and The payment is done to through Coinbase.The good Thing about this App is there payment is Fast and only takes Few Minutes to process.

That is good especially to all gamer that is interested in bitcoin they will earn from there it is better to play like that than other game.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/25/2019 at 9:11 AM, YodaBTC said:

That would be great, I think you might as well consider putting the link of the game here so it will be easily accessible for us people who are curious about it. With that, you'll get more adoption to the game.

Yes i think you are right you should place the link over here for people to have easy access who are curious about it and yes with that you will get more adoption.

Pleasant, much appreciated for sharing this data, i accept this isn't sufficient. There's certainly a limit for withdrawal,how doable it is to induce to the edge. Do well to share verification of withdrawal.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:48 AM, YodaBTC said:

I bet this kind of games didn't really pay some promising amount unless if they also utilizes ads that promotes cryptocurrency when you play. In that regards, they have a reason to pay even more.

Yes i believe you are right this kind of games didnot really pay enough amount unless they utilize advertisements that promote cryptocurrencies then they have reason to pay more.

Thank you for sharing this information I have never tried the game apps to earn cryptocurrency because I dont think that I can earn cryptocurrency with game apps but if this is real you will earn with is good idea.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I tried this game this game for time pass not for earning it is giving very less amount of money we can earn 1 one day the game in one month .

On 12/24/2019 at 6:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

These are two apps for them who spend their time to play games. Gamers can earn through playing games from these apps.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thanks for this information, earning cryptocurrency in a fun and legit way is what many needs now, trading can be stressful sometimes, I will try crypto-pop and crypto- word and see how good it is for earning.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:02 PM, Maaz sultan said:

I think the second one is good get paid from playing games we all love games so i will try this crypto pop app thanks for sharing this good information.

I agree to your post I think the second one is good get paid from playing games so I will try this crypto app. 

On 12/24/2019 at 5:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

I agree to your post that is the best way to get some coin base the god thing about this app there payment is fast 

On 12/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, Diggy said:

This is good earning for those newbie want to prove to earn real money here.  .

I agree to your post this is good site to earning for those newbie want to prove to earn real money here. 

15 minutes ago, Aysha1020 said:

I don't know anything about crypto word or Cryptopop app.For this reason I have no idea about it. I'm sorry I can't tell you about of cryptopop.

Its an application on the play store you can search it there if your interested the app is really paying but they pay less that the only cons of the app they pay less but they have good support service.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I love reading books so I would prefer crypto word since words is my best friend. That's a great app tho. Wonder where I can play that.