Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

vThis is very detrimental to Youtube because they seem to oppose Cryptocurrency by removing video content about the promotion of Cryptocurrency and if Crypto can work for Crypto this is very beneficial for them.

yes youtube ask about this side but 

they remmember quickly and its not a wrong way its her right but many times peoples use 

I don't think youtube is trying to go against cryptocurrency but it wants to maintain its monopoly over maximum number of user so that user do not get distracted from its platform to cryptocurrency.

No, the YouTube administration has long admitted that videos with cryptocurrency mistakenly blocked YouTube's algorithms , they have already started their recovery.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 12:01 AM, Hina Khan said:

Yea so many peoples aginest the crypto but crypro will be rich his target soon our new genraction do work on crypto so do work on it.

there are many people against crypto but they do not do anything of crypto. crypto is the future of world economy and very soon all country will accept crypto.

I think not at all because YouTube now restore all the crypto market related materials and removed all community strike and make sorry for this because crypto market is decentralized and strong communities. 

Google is a crony organization. They got a lot of their initial capital from In-Q-Tel, the investment branch of the CIA.

There have been quite a few indicators of them working closely with governments around the world, against the interests of their people.

I imagine the pressure to go against crypto content is coming mostly from government.

They've been more on the sharing side of most of their technologies aside from the algorithms behind their search, I don't think they're blocking cryptos to give them an advantage in that space.

From my point of view I don't think youtube demanding to perform that. as youtube is not fusion with crypto currency. Crypto currency and youtube are different programs

Well, this is the sad part from youtube because many people that are members here especially to those new members are using youtube to search some informations, watch some news about cryptocurrency and so on, i hope that it will back all of the channels about cryptocurrency so that many people can now gain some knowledge using their platforms.

I don't think some news makes stories like Youtube doesn't support cryptocurrency.  I'm sure there must be a concrete explanation about the truth.I think it's just a technical problem between YouTube and users  not about cryptocurrency especially. Because the video is about crypto then linked as youtube against cryptocurrency . 

On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

The content was Harmful or  Dangerous.

ROFL. I don't think this is the real reason why Youtube deleted those videos. They are smart enough to know that cryptocurrency is not bad, so maybe they are trying to gaslight us?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Maybe not since I just saw  youtubers in our country and they were vlogging about bitcoins and it's making trend sometimes in youtube. Well, maybe YouTube's policy is not really against bitcoins or cryptos.

No there is no news about it only it is happening in December 2019 due to some technical issues of the YouTube and gave later clear it now everyone can use YouTube no any restrictions from YouTube. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:41 AM, Zahangir12 said:

I don't particularly think that YouTube is going against cryptocurrency.  But it's true that the video on YouTube about cryptocurrency has been deleted.  And so many have faced many problems.

YouTube as a media for allocation about crypto. You can earn funds from YouTube

I didn't see youtube restricting some channel about crypto maybe your ip is just restricted from viewing some countries channel. 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

I also encounter this problem,  my youtube channel has been touched, my subscribers are decreased automatically also my views hours has removed i don't feel good about this very bad.

10 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Lobbyists are like groups of supporters for political causes, raising money and raising awareness. But, they are extremely disruptive to the honest political process. But, with crypto, we see a big move for control, and in my opinion control always tends to rise to the top.

Yes that's what I was going to say. Lobbyists are legal consultant companies that are hired by bigger enterprises to convince politicians to share their opinions. I'm sure banks have a lot of lobbyists trying to keep the govs away from cryptocurrency initiatives.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

As far as I am concerned, I have not lost any videos on my YouTube channel. This means that YouTube does not ban videos on cryptocurrencies, but perhaps some platforms offer payment to YouTube in order to delete any video that it talks about.

THINK POSITIVE

12 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Lobbyists are like groups of supporters for political causes, raising money and raising awareness. But, they are extremely disruptive to the honest political process. But, with crypto, we see a big move for control, and in my opinion control always tends to rise to the top.

Yes that's what I was going to say. Lobbyists are legal consultant companies that are hired by bigger enterprises to convince politicians to share their opinions. I'm sure banks have a lot of lobbyists trying to keep the governments away from cryptocurrency initiatives.

There is still crypto currency related topics on youtube that i can actually watched but they always restricted it and i think the management of youtube should allow the topic of cryoto currency.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

i they are not trying to go against crypto but i think they are just trying to help people to avoid the scam sites and projects.

i mean look on youtube there are tons of channels that are promoting every days scam cryptos, those channels must definitely be blocked

Still now it's not clear that Youtube against crypto currency or not. But something happening it's maybe right, because some youtuber telling now everyday youtube deleting many crypto related content other some youtuber telling it's only rumors. So, now we are confused.

No youtube is not, all youtube is trying to do is protect its users from scams, many scammers on internet have gotten involve into cryptocurrency and they are using the popular of cryptocurrency to scam many people on platforms like youtube so youtube is taking measures against this.

Yes YouTube recently deleted most videos that have cryptocurrency contents but subsequently admitted it was in error but people's crypto videos are not fully restored yet and might have lost forever. The situation have given rise to crypto video makers looking elsewhere and one of their new discovery is a decentralized file sharing and payment network that runs on blockchain, meaning only you have the private keys to your video contents - LBRY.

Edited by Cryptominded

I don't think so as there are many YouTube channels which are explaining about the Crypto with millions of views on them and there are many channels promoting AirDrop and earning site i also follow some of them to know either it pays or not

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,