How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

On 12/24/2019 at 4:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Thank you for this. I quite enjoyed reading your content and would like to see more like this. Just one thing, is it true that the reason of Bitcoins price increasing is because of the illegal things that was done?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

There has been a big change in the price of the bitcoin coin since its inception, when when it was launched in 2009, the price was less than half of countries, there are a number of people who bought some of them and there were people who despise them and consider them but they were surprised when the price of bitcoin began to rise and reached for the first time the amount of $ 1000 and this What caused people to accept him a lot and continued to rise until he achieved in the year $ 11,000 and then declined, which until this day achieves a great rise and a slight decrease, and everyone believes that he will achieve in 2020 more than $ 20,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this topic ! I think what we all should know about the history of the digital currency and the bitcoin ! that will make us know to take the decision about when we can buy or sell  !

Bitcoin was just as early as the beginning of any cryptocurrency.

And it was very small.

But after 2009, it started to grow crazy.

Bitcoin became the world's first cryptocurrency

So much so that Bitcoin has become recognized in countless areas.

Useful information. Well, when bitcoin is not really that famous, no one literally admired its use maybe some but when its in demand, more people were buying it and making it as their income. Hope I had known bitcoin before.

Thank you for the information and really the Bitcoin history is as a miracle when his is at 0.001 us dollar maybe just some 20 persons interested to it, but after 8 years from 0.001 to 20000 woww is a dream!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Day by day bitocin is getting more popular and many people connect to this. Many investor invest on it. That's why it's price goes high.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes bro the only lesson you should get is never loose your confidence as it will be hard in beginning but with passage of time you will start getting and reaching more and more

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/8/2020 at 9:22 AM, jitu123321 said:

Yes you are right bitcoin price slowly rise accorfing to major event and bitcoin price is sensetive also because when a bad news come it suddenly come to the resistance and fluctuate by wheal of crypto market

The price of bitcoin has evolved over the past 10 years in a smooth manner except for 2017, when it rose above $ 20,000, but soon returned to its usual level.
Through the topic, we conclude that Bitcoin is proceeding according to a distinguished plan to reach its real value

37 minutes ago, Aktarhossen said:

Actually the beginning is always the most difficult stage where everything that is strived will not be in vain with the results obtained to build a strong foundation so that we achieve it along with the development of bitcoin getting better thanks to each member's efforts.

Yes as you said the begging is the most difficult , but step by step we will go ahead with this beautiful technology thar we have and all together we will devolped this technology

Innovative information. During this time I read on the Wikipedia site but I did not find the initial price of bitcoin, yes bitcoin has the largest amount of supply of all cryptocurrency that is affected by all bitcoin trading reaching a pretty fantastic value. I think the biggest whales still hold below the lowest bitcoin to date and hold bitcoin for long-term investment.

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and the king of surprises You cannot expect the future of Bitcoin as it breaks everyone's barriers and expectations.

Yes this is brilliant, they changed the money's view whole in the world fiat money to digital but for all this there is their hardwork too... There is no denial crypto is future but let's see how it evolves in future...

On 12/24/2019 at 4:57 AM, harsh said:

if you are considering investing in cryptocurrencies, be careful. Past returns do not predict future results. Think of it like a trip to Vegas, Only play with money you can afford to lose.

You are right with all your write-ups  let's not define the future with the past analysis it could be so dangerous

Bitcoin price develops because of our support and also on bitcoin halving that have big impact even in social media and also in mainstream news like in television, radio and many more. 

Thanks for sharing this this whole progression with us. I think that bitcoin earned its place to the cryptoworld through its popularity and our support. So we should keep supporting it like this

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

Yes you are right the price of the bitcoin is rapidly increase with time but in 2017 it touch it highest point i think it will again rise to highest in this year.

There is more difference between 2009 to 2017. In beginning its price very low and less demand in market. In first its vakue and demand not soo high. But now a days its price soo high i not predict in future it will be double in 2020.

If you mean the price i can say that Bull coin may have more price when this coin open in Binance that what i saw the price was 11 k damn 😅 that is really big number.

In 2009, Bitcoin was worth only a few cents.But at a later stage not long ago, this cryptocurrency developed tremendously.And honestly I don't know the reasons for the investigation

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

Hey friend I agree to your post it's really a great information for me thanks to Sharing your useful and informative posts with us

2016 is really a good year because in that year was the biggest money I earn, I think BTC reach it limit that year because 2017 start to decrease the BTC. I do agree that now BTC is raising again like a Phoenix.