How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

There is not any rank or position of bitcoin to hold on bitcoin is in the marketing place like other currencies its price depending on economy of digital currency users . so it is stated that it btc price can be up in a sec or down in a sec there is no use of prediction.

The distance between year 2009 to 2017 is a very tough and also to be added that at 2017 it becomes less amount and also it is regaining it prices. 

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Well through out these years bitcoin market has fluctuated alot. 

You may never know which way it is going in2017 bitcoin was at its highest point in history but then declined dramatically and as you can see it is changing alot even today. 

Screenshot_2020-02-07-23-55-24-44.png

Bitcoin has a good foundation laid at beginning and it has a great potential too, people always look for something new, bitcoin gave a new face to the digital currency.

Considering this information i can say that bitcoin market is way more growing faster then its expected .nowdays everyone is trying to get hand on earning bitcoin as from 2009 the price from few doller to 10000 doller in late 2019 .its really growing

On 12/24/2019 at 4:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

Well, we can say that bitcoin also faces many problem before reaching this kind of standing today. Its true that bitcoin is very strong and it will be a hard battle when a new coin wants to compete with bitcoin because bitcoin already achieve some things that no one or no thing can even beat.

Hello my friend,

I think bitcoins was develop in 2009 currently year,it's price was almost $o.oo

Nobody thought that it will maintain so much popularity, now in today's market 

Bitcoins have in its own price, it has high rated coin,but most of the people prefer Bitcoins here..

From my point of view I think the future of bit coin is secure and if we see the few years of development of crypto we can see lot of development and adobtion around the hole world

Wow, what a useful and interesting information my friend and thank you a lot for this hopefully bitcoin value will keep on increasing as time passes so that people can get chance to earn surfing internet. 

Everything has its own milestone nd itz gets time to get over that so ta it is important to understand that every good thing need time to develop same btc gas grown all over the time

Thanks for shareing this information with us as i also know a bit about it i will say during the past few years the price of bitcoin increase alot this is due to there hard work but you cannot know about the future maybe the crypto will reach that point the way its rising.

Eight years before it started, the magic of blockchain technology and the price is rising by almost 100 million at a time and is still in progress, in my opinion the fog is fairly close to this first step, its entire supply is Bitcoin exactly 21 million, which is why it is so demanding.

In fact, the price of Bitcoin is increasing every year. We are seeing the price of bitcoin rise day by day. Because Bitcoin is a very demanding cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is becoming more popular and growing faster because many use it as alternative income and payment, which is the key. Use Higher Profits They use all the possibilities to raise Bitcoin. Developers, exchanges, buyers, sellers and governments participate in the development of Bitcoin depending on their capabilities and functionality. I respect that and I hope Bitcoin has a great future in the long run.

LauncheLaunched 2019, the price of 1  bitcoin remained a few dollars for its first few years. The price reached a peak of nearly $20,000 per bitcoin in late-2017, and has since fluctuated quite a bit, settling at around $10,000 as of late 2019.

Greetings, my friends

Yes we have to invest in crypto currencies but thats are totally risk to do investment in crypto currencies. In legit sites we have to take risks.

It is as a result of the supply in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and I has allot of potential with high volatility. Bitcoin is unique I must confess

Actually I am New hair and I don't know much about cryptocurrency. That's why I can tell that how did the prize gone at this far, but I am sure that Bitcoin is the most expensive and famous  more Crypto currency of all other cryptocurrency  and it's going to rise more and more.

Thank you for these important informations...actually..nowadys evry body looking for money and win..and searching about the facility of win..so that..i thing the most popular and useful way to do that is by creating an account oncrypto talk..i hope that i can always write meaningful comments to help the other

Thank you for these important informations...actually..nowadys evry body looking for money and win..and searching about the facility of win..so that..i thing the most popular and useful way to do that is by creating an account oncrypto talk..i hope that i can always write meaningful comments to help the other

On 12/24/2019 at 6:40 AM, MAHEEN95 said:

Like every other things, the beginning is always the hardest stage, where things needed to be giving strong foundation. So btc gain this development over the time by the effort of the participating members

You are right and I agree with you!

With the sweating of the participating members, BTC expands this development over time, so it's good. To my knowledge, launches are intended to give things a solid foundation, on a regular basis

Hello my friend i am very thankful to you for this information before that post i just only know a little bit but have increase my knowledge about bitcoin and it very useful so thanks.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:19 AM, Ahmed jabri said:

The journey of Bitcoin from 2009 to 2019 has been like a roller coaster,up and down always..

The beginning is always the toughest, and once you are on it,you will get ways and alternatives

Same has been for Bitcoin, in recent years it became very popular and hence the price rising.

Bitcoin is a promising coin for long time investment, it is $9,732 in the Cryptocurrency marketplace today and I hope it rise in few hours coming

Greetings, my friends

I agree with you friend you have share a useful information about bitcoin it's a good coin of the world bitcoin price rise up day by day

On 12/24/2019 at 3:19 PM, Migo said:

No one was interested in bitcoin when his price was 0.001 in 2009, but after 8 years and exactly in 2017 his price increased to 20k dollars, and everyone became a searcher for him, thanks for this informations 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . His price increase to 20k dollars and everyone because a search for him .