Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

It's anything but difficult to bring in cash from Cryptogram You can bring in cash effectively from Crypt by posting or putting resources into crypt gatherings.

I think that really amounts to a certain amount.  Every day, 1000 Sotosi are available for each post through incidental and accurate information.  And 30 comments per day.

You can earn BTC for your knowledgeable post. every post you can 1000 satoshi only .you post per day 30 only .so you can earn 30000 satoshi. Also you can share your thoughts in crypto in forum and grow your crypto knowledge. 

You can just make 30 post for a day thats mean you will earn 30,000 Satoshi per the day 
90,000 Satoshi per month ! yes its about 75$ per month 

you get 1,000 satoshi if you have commented or make topics ! its the same .

Well I don't know of wining of 0.01 bitcoin in this forum all I know is that you can actually earn 1000 Satoshi per post and a maximum of 30k Satoshi for 30 post , so I don't really know where you got the information of extra earning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can't say how you did 0.01 BTC income but I know that you can work here every day and you get 1000 satoshi every comment and every post you have to be 100 characters thanks.

I think the ad is misleading because here there is no prize of 0.01 Btc here you will win 1000 Satoshis daily both for commenting on topics and for creating them in total you can make 30 daily posts that would be 30000 Satoshis but there is no contest to win 0.01 btc brother 

This forum pays you for a maximum of 30 posts or comments, and you get 1,000 comments every Satoshi. And with that continuing on a daily basis, you will get 0.01 Bitcoin easily.

THINK POSITIVE

I don't know where that 0.01 btc came from because you can earn 0.003 btc here per day if you follow rules and post the first 100 posts needed before that.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

You can get your posts counted by making both comments and topics. You do the math, if you're earning 0.0003BTC a day then how much will you earn in 34 days?

And yeah, Cryptotalk does pay without any problems. 

I did not understand your words that you said in the last, you have to write posts as much as you can, but the important thing is that they do not exceed 30 posts per day, stick to this limit only my dear brother.

Edited by Maroua

In the cryptotalk forum we can do 1000 shatoshi for every  post up to 30 shatoshi up to per day but we are not aware of the information you have given us 0.01 btc We think your information is wrong.we can make 30000 shatoshi maximum a day.

I donot feel the in sequence on that airdrop is flattering accurate. here is no agreement that pays 0.01 btc but this forum does compensation you for your posts. It pays 1000 satoshi a day for 30 posts for each day and you be capable of exchange them from yobit altercation

All you need to do is make maximum 30 posts per day and per posts is equivalent for 1000 satoshis. Make sure you read the rules and regulations of this forum. 

You can get 1000 Satoshi for every new topic or comment and every day you get only 30,000 Satoshi, I think this information is wrong!

In cryptotalk you will earn after the first 100 useful posts . you should make 30 post everyday and you will earn 30000satoshi you can shear your information in your posts and learn from other

On 3/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, postonhai said:

I think the payment shown here is calculated as monthly. You submit 30 posts daily and get 30,000 satoshis daily which can be easily withdrawn but if you calculate monthly earning it will be as equal as mentioned above.

In this forum you must know that we are getting paid in every post that we make everyday and then if you post many things you can  get yourseld awarded. It is great because it is helping people to earn money easily and I hope that I can stay in cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

You can comment and create your own topics, but you need to do it according to the rules so that your account is not banned, if you really write every day with a good course, you can get Satoshi worth more than $ 75.

You can either create topics yourself or comment on other people's topics, for each comment and created topic you will get 1000 Satoshi, I have already received proof of the conclusion.

Bro the rules is simple, the Cryptotalk forum will only pays you 30000 Satoshi daily for your 30 comments. I can't understand what your are taking about, how to get 0.1 btc. 

This is due to the deletion of spam and unhelpful posts. To get 30,000 Satoshi, you should always write an extra number in anticipation of the posts being deleted, and this happens a lot. I wish you luck.

Yes it the same campaign in which we have to post daily 30 comments and topics. And crypto talk will provide us 30k stoshies. It is a good campaign.

If bitcoin price was 8000$

This mean 100000000satoshi=8000$

10000satoshi =0.8$

30000$=2.4$ every day

1month=75$

On 4/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

You can get 1000 Satoshi for every new topic or comment and every day you get only 30,000 Satoshi, I think this information is wrong!

Yes, most of these are wrong information, there is no such thing as this on Crypto Talk, there was a contest to win 1 BTC and it ended a long time ago, and there was also a campaign of signatures on Bitcoin Talk but it also ended.

Indeed, the site pays its members for every post you write on the site
The site is really very useful in terms of useful information contained in it and at the same time it pays people