Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

This was extremely useful, thank man, however this is the generally ways gaining is done right now, light on different ways if there is

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

I don't know about this we are just make 30 useful post in cryptotalk daily and get 30k statehood in our youbit account and it's a easy way to get some money 

In fact, we must first know about this forum.  And first you must complete 100 posts.  And if you complete 100 posts, you will get paid for each post and you will be able to make a lot of profit.  And you can learn and learn a lot.

This screenshot must be from an airdrop website. These sites tend to overestimate the rewards in order to create more traffic for them. Although you can reach the amount of 0,01BTC after a month or so. The daily reward is maximum 30.000 satoshi from cryptotalk.

I can't explain much on the capture above there but all I have get to know is that you can only earn from commenting on posts or making new posts and that's 1000 Satoshi per useful post you deliver and you are limited to only comment or post 30 posts a day and if all the posts you deliver every day are useful then you will make the mentioned dollars in 34 days...but make sure to comment useful comments to achieve that .

Welcome, my friend.Well, you have to actually participate.I mean, it's not enough to look at forum topics.You have to post and comment.And your posts should be useful to the owner of the topic And you're offering him a real solution.

2 hours ago, Cebonganyut said:

whatever is important, just run, brother, the problem is that later posts don't accept the singing problem, but the important thing is we continue to pursue the target of 30 posts, I think so sister, keep up the spirit, I hope you can finish the specified forum, continue to struggle to post ..

You have a point. Just focus on your passion if that is deleted you can talk to the moderators but don't over think too much in this kind of problem because you will not get your income. One of the good characteristics of the CryptoTalk users is to learn and not only to earn.

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

you say they pay us $75 in 34 days. Thats the correct information and i agree with you. We have to do only daily 30 posts and they pay us 30k stoshis on our 30 posts 

crypyo talk forum gives 1000 satoshis per useful post and 30000 satoshis per day, and in USD 2.50 per day its means 30 days approximately 70$ are 75$ dollars, but not 0.01 btc its only 0.009 in per 30 days I thing you got wrong information don't believe like this post, do hard work and genuinely.

I am a new member here and I don't know what 0.01 btc he is from.  What I know now is that we only comment and post that is creative and useful for others.  30 comments per day then we will get paid 30,000 Satoshi is already very satisfying right with the results given by crypto is certain.

I think 0.01 BTC is approximately the value of 30000 per day for 30 days you get almost this number 
so you need to work as they said constructive comments and topics and care a lot about the quality of your topics 
then the earning will come easily 

I dont know about that 0.01 BTC, ehat i know is that you will be paid for every 30 posts or comments every day but they must be useful, you will be paid after reaching free 100 useful posts or comments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not know about that.I only know if you are a beginner you need to post 100 useful topic and after that you can earn by posting 30 useful topic everyday,If there is  another option to earn here kindly inform to everybody.

If there are any other alternatives to earn, please notify everyone.I don't know about it. Only if you are a beginner, you have to post 100 useful things and after that you can earn 30 days by posting 30 useful things,

On 12/24/2019 at 2:49 AM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

It means you should make 30 post per day until you achieved 34 days. If you total your balance for your 34 days in cryptotalks it is about 0.01 btc so i suggest to you always finish your 30 posts per day to achieve 0.01 btc in 34 days 

If you are working anywhere, after that they will pay you after the ending work. This is your write. They must have to paid you. If you are a labor you work all the day, they will give you a payment at the end of day. 

Yes i have a question Is there no other option in coding to win it except for the comment I want if anyone knows that men are helping me become a new rabbit, thank you

as i am a new user so i don't know about this thing if anyone knows then please share the information so that the people who have problem in this topic can understand it

thanks

Thank you

No I think  you have wrong information about  this forum after joining this forum we need to make 100 post free after this creat youbit account and start to earn money we make 30 post daily and get 0. 0003 btc everyday 

I have not yet learn about to earn 0.01btc .i dont know where you listen this maybe you have wrong information or if i am wrong then give me details .Thank you.

You can easily post from the crypto form and earn it.  In each post you can only earn 1000 sotoshi and you can earn 30000 satoshi by posting 30 daily.  You can also enhance your crypto knowledge from forums.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:49 AM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

i have never been in such a situation,
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

wow i don't even know from where you get this there is not 75$ there is 30000 stoshi per day if you complete 30 post afterreach 100 post 

I have heard of earning a max of 30000 satoshi for making 30 posts of your own or just by replying on 30 posts of others. It depends on how much time you have to invest in this.

Hey dear, you can earn maximum 30k satoshi in a day but you wallet showing 0.01 bitcoin but I not understand how they come your wallet. I read the rules that maximum 30k satoshi can be earn from cryptotalk and our earning will show yobit exchange.