Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

Yes i must say cryptotalk is a very good site for earnig. As i know for earning in crypto we need to 100 free post then we can able to earn money. After 100 post we can get money for every post. Its a good way. 

Yes brother you will receive satoshi for both posting posts and comments as well on cryptotalk. For one comment one gets thousand satoshi and for a day 30 eligible posts are given satoshi. So here we can earn around 3 dollor per day by just posting on cryptotalk. Thank you.

Really I don't know about 0.01 BTC. And where you got this information? We can earn maximum 0.0003 BTC in a single day. To earn 0.01 BTC we have to work more than 1 month.

you have to work for it, there is a lot you can do, you can answer threads you can start threads and also you can comment on someone who has replied to a thread but you have to be sure of it, the good of everything is always defended on everything there is everything proper that we have to work with the right ideas and proper narrative to it , be simple and follow the rules of the forum and you will be paid that amount you are looking for.

I'll post something on this topic if you are wrong. I think the question about earning with CryptoTalk, I will make money through another business. And I started with cryptocurrency. Thanks

This is fake. From which sites are you getting this type of false information? So you should always careful to check official announcements only. You always trust the legit information only. Fake source of information are never be better for you.

Hello there my dear friend. I don't think if this information is true. Because this forum still pays you 1k satoshi for 1 useful post. Maximum 30 k satoshi for 30 useful posts in the forum. 

I think you are confused about it. The campaign bis simple. They are paying for each useful post. And per day we are payed for 30 post max. Not so hard to understand. 

What $75? Where it came from it is good to be true, dude unlike here in forum it is legit tht you can earn $3-$5 depends on the bitcoin price and thats quite enough and a good opportunity to earn.

6 hours ago, Basel098 said:

No, my friend, this is not true. The site pays daily. Every day pays 30,000 and you do not need to work 34 days. Do not cursed

Yes my friend that this site is sincere by paying us two days for any publication or any comment you make in exchange for any comment 1000 Satoshi and pay 30 thousand Satoshi every day

I never see this , what i know is earning 30000 satoshi per day by posting 30 post , that all i know, i think this is not for this forum, so in my opinion just do 30 post per day.

Yes that articles right but you can get your earnings every day and is up to you if you want to accumulate that in 34 days.  And also you becareful on that websites also 

I don't about 0.01btc its may be a fake news viral or circulating by any people beacause you can earn daily 30 thousand satoshi for doing daily 30 comments.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:49 AM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

I think the site of the screenshot want to attract people to join the site. You will get this total in a month. And everyday you will get 30k satoshi. In 34 days your total amount will be stand in 0.01 btc.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

Well dear you can earn daily 30000 satoshi you can create post maximum you can create post is 30 each post have 100 character minimum you can daily earn to 2-3 dollar I don't know where you get this link?

To earn in this forum, you need to post that must have atleast or contains 100 characters because its written on the rules of the forum. And the post is being paid for 1000 satoshi and per day the forum will pay only 30 post so a total of 30,000k satoshi.

I have no idea where the value of 0.01 BTC came from. You are right. In order to gain that much on this forum you would have to post 30 posts every day for the next 3 days, as the earnign her is 30000 satoshi per day. This could have just been a trick to lure you in by the person that posted it. But nevertheless, at least you have joined the forum and you are now able to earn some extra satoshi. So it all worked out in the end.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I also have the same question as I don’t know about that but so anyone a senior crypto talk members who have a well knowledge how to earn with crypto talk please I would like to request you to guide us how to count by using it to talk.

I do not know that much because I am a beginner, but I know so much that you can reply here by doing 30 comments daily and here you can complete 30 by earning daily from there.

As per my knowledge crypt pays us for 30 posts per day. Before that you have to complete your 100 posts. After that you can surely earn from 30 posts per day.