The most used cryptocurrency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

Towards dapp creators, the Ethereum is most used. But a majority of people are likely to mostly use bitcoin

data from CoinMarketCap.com show that the token with the highest daily and monthly trading volume is Tether, whose market capitalization is more than 30 times smaller. Tether’s volume surpassed that of Bitcoin’s for the first time in April and has consistently exceeded it since early August at about $21 billion per day,

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-01/tether-not-bitcoin-likely-the-world-s-most-used-cryptocurrency

32 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You should not post any source link in comments because it's a place for your own opinion so don't spam like this here further again for your own profit

Thank you for your observation, but I would be obliged if you could post or show me the rule that says you cant do that. I will delete my post if you can show me that.

Here is what I found, I hope you would read it too. I have underlined and made it bold for your reference too. Now please show me the rule or rules that say I can't do that, coz the rules clearly say I can.

What is plagiarism?

- Copy/Paste other people work, posts, or articles without proper attribution and link

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste/

10 minutes ago, Elena173 said:

Well I will introduce you a coin which will be the next Bitcoin. BitTorrent which is not minable. As we all know how BTT works. It's speed of your file process . Completely based on Tron network.

i think for now everyone is getting BTT for free at the end of each month as we see the airdrops for TRON holders, but i doubt that BTT will be the next bitcoin because the supply is too much.

There are many cryptocoins in the market. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocoins. I am using Bitcoin, ethe, ripple, Doge, dash coin, and many other currencies. But I have mostly used Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the top currency of the market.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

I don't know what made you said that but look at the volume on Coigecko Bitcoin has a huge volume compare to other coins and it's dominanace is huge, it's a fact Bitcoin is the most used coin in the market.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:09 PM, Upright said:

Towards dapp creators, the Ethereum is most used. But a majority of people are likely to mostly use bitcoin

i think that was in the past before TRON has became the main blockchain for most dapps right now because they say its easier and safer(dont understand much about it tho) and recently tron has announced they have over 4.5 million accounts now.

We can clearly state that bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency. This is because bitcoin has a lot in demand and supply and also its price says all. 

I believe bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency, you can check in every crypto web site and exchanges to see the volume. I just carious about people who choose besides bitcoin, from where they can say not bitcoin, thus is ridiculous.

We have the same answer, bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency in the world. Visit coinmarketcap and see bitcoin volume, which coin can defeat that?. This time bitcoin has down trend and low progress but it doesn't mean people not use it. For bigger transaction, people more prefer use bitcoin than other crypto. Still have high price and volume and accepted in every platform, that's the reason.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why in the world would you say that? Everybody knows that most of the coin's prices are dependent on bitcoin. And most of the businesses are using bitcoin since bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency.

Why bitcoin is not the most used cryptocurrency in the world? Did you check the statistics of the capitalization of that coin and how much people use it every day? If not, you're welcome.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

To be more clear, its actually bitcoin.

But not forgetting of the other's

Cuz even on coin base, bitcoin is ranked 1st, since its the most coin that users hold

Bitcoin (BTC)
It's been about a decade since Bitcoin expanded currency into the digital space of the internet. Since that time, it's remained the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. With Bitcoin, users transfer money from one digital wallet to another digital wallet with ease

Wat! but of you know that bitcoin is not the most used then you know which one is most used?

On 12/24/2019 at 6:15 AM, jyoti12321 said:

There are many coin like xrp , trx , DOGEcoin , which transection is fast according to BTC .

Thoe coins true offer us fast transactions and even more features including lower fees, but the most used coin in trading and even stores it is the bitcoin.

Bitcoin (BTC) It's been about a decade since Bitcoin expanded currency into the digital space of the internet. Since that time, it's remained the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. With Bitcoin, users transfer money from one digital wallet to another digital wallet with ease.

Of course bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the first crypto.Crypto world started with bitcoin.Bitcoin is used and known overall.So i think bitcoin is most used

Bitcoin is still a widely used coin as it has a lot of value right now and it id one of the most well-known type of cryptocurrency out there, but I think xrp is the one of the most used currencies now as they offer low transfer costs, fast rate of transfer, and is also very secure.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

If it is not Bitcoin, so what's the most used cryptocurrency?

Bitcoin has a highest volume in the market, which means it's the most used worldwide.

Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency, no doubt.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. I think Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency it Bitcoin is also very old crypto. Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies. No doubt bitcoin is mostly used.

Do you have any idea about bitcoin? Bitcoin is the king of this cryptoworld. You won't find any person who doesn't use bitcoin every trader use bitcoin every investor use bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency. you should do some research about that.

One of the most use cryptocurrency is the bitcoin because of the profit it already gives today, and many people already got their profit on their investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin still the father of all coins the one which started it all, i never doubted btc from among all the coins which exist now the value remains stable and smooth sailing