Greatest achievement - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Greatest achievement

The biggest achievement I gained by entering this crypto forum was that I learned about the cryptocurrency world and learned a lot about crypto.  I will be able to earn a lot by using it later and I will be able to explain crypto a to others as well.

One of the biggest things here is education. From here we are learning a lot and gaining a lot of experience on cryptocurrency platforms through which we can and will continue to inform other members about this market.I think this is a great platform to achieve.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:37 AM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

Mate you need a browser extension to correct your mistakes, you can't write like that even if you are in a mobile device. I am on android and I don't make mistakes like that.

Earning Bitcoins you say, this is not very profitable but you can earn $100 every month. What we do with the money is our concern, some people bought electronics others pay for their bills. Would you ask someone what he does with the money he earns from his wage? You seem to be a kid 10 years old to ask these questions.

• +3 1

I didn't have any great achievement, I think the best moments were when I made my first investment as this was something magical to enter the cryptocurrency world and buy the first time Bitcoin. I hope that this experience will be better for most people and not the way Paypal is making it not important.

• +1 1

my greatest achievement in cryptocurrency world till now was an air drop which got me almost $300 per that AirDrop and I never found any other AirDrop or any other place where I can earn that high amount

On 12/23/2019 at 10:37 AM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

Dude before joining Cryptotalk Im not familiar with any cryptocurrency but when I joined i really feel  happy to understand and have knowledge regarding the digital currencies in how you will trade or invest money so now I am learning day by day many new things and it is the biggest achievement for me

On 12/23/2019 at 7:37 AM, Win said:

Even today, the greatest achievement is my entry. I followed the forum and into the coding world. The matter really felt that it was a great thing in light of the lack of a lot of entry

On 12/23/2019 at 10:42 AM, miskyming said:

Well my greatest achievement in the crypto world is having knowledge about cryptos and also I learned how to earn money with it.. Like trading, investing, and bounties.. It is really helpful to me for my daily needs..

Best way to make money is trading with altcoins but i will give a secret suggestion to you as not to trade in btc pair mostly, there is a high risk to be stucked in there, always try to trade in usdt pair

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was trading some altcoins in many exchanges in 2018 and once there was one in an exchange that had very low buy orders at 1 satoshi. The sell orders were very higher than that close to 100 satoshi. I put an order of $1 at 2 satoshi for this token, It was filled a day later, and then I put an sell order for 99 satoshi. It was also filled a day later and I made $100 from $1 investment. This was true ROI. Did that again sometimes in a few exchanges.

Earning money from this site was a very wonderful thing, in addition to having a lot of knowledge in the field of trading, this makes that money grow faster.

I want to achieve a fortune of up to one million dollars and I have the right plan for that, but it needs time and experience

My greatest achievement is joining Cryptotalk. It was something I needed because I was struggling with other websites and forums to find good information while all that was happening was fighting between members. After finding cryptotalk I felt better in the cryptocurrency world.

I have not earn a great amount that can become a great achievement but for me my great achievement is my first earning it is not to big but for me it is a big achievement and I am doing my work had and i will earn a big profit but now I am learning about all this.

I personally consider the biggest achievement is that you have the successful experience of trading or investment. I had invested my cryptocurrency a lot of times. But I didn't get a lot of profit which I was expecting but I am trying again and again to trade or to invest on a cryptocurrency. I am hopeful that I will get experience and knowledge about it and I can get handsome profit in the future and that will be my biggest achievement when I will get a profit from it.

Some people like to be humble and not discuss about their achievements but some love to do that, yet this post is one that is only asking but not giving any information about the writter so I'm going to pass with no answer as it didn't provide something interesting.

• +3 1

The biggest accomplishment I have accomplished is that I have learned to trade and invest and have become sufficiently experienced to make money from that. In exchange for the experience I gained, this is a source of revenue for me.

• +2 1

My gain in cryptocurrencies is the biggest treasure that I can get, and the biggest achievement I have done is to pursue my knowledge and research more and more about everything related to cryptocurrencies for all communication media, and what I have done is investment and follow-up in trading and the movement of currencies

My dear friend, according to my experience in this field, I found that Crypto is the best attraction in this field, and it is the basis of our work in this field, and the yobit platform also comes after it.

Greatest achievement in the crypto market is just i make good money with low investment and this is true because in the crypto market just those peoples which invest in crypto market in a low price and they sell it in a high price that is the real achiever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend till now I have not a great achievement in crypto world but I think in future it will format because I am learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this forum and the earnings from this forum are used by me to meet my daily needs.

My first achievement is the leaning about the crypto. I don't find any site which provide us such a informative and useful information about the crypto. I want to be good trader in the Crypto and for the good trader we need good experience and I'm here for getting good experience about the crypto so that I will get good profit in future.

• +1 1

A lot has been achieved by working with crypto, one of which is that I have been able to overcome my unemployment.  Being able to help my family with the money I earned from crypto is the biggest achievement for me.  Bought altcoin through bitcoin and bought more ltc, eth among them.

This forum is the best way of working and get good achievement and my greatest achievement here is i gain knowledge about crypto talk and yobit.And also earn money here. It is very helpfull for me and provides us huge amount of knowledge. 

My greater achievement in cryptotalk world today is having the courage to Express what I am thinking about a particular topic I choose at that particular time

Secondly I learn much about cryptocurrencies and there happening thank you 

My greatest achievement here is that I got to know this wonderful forum and spent a lot of great time in it with the poor members and made very little money.

• +1 1