How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

The interesting way is that you can introduce them to mining as this is a new thing that can be done with mining to create a currency so he will be interested in learning how they can build a mine and make money in their home. Thank You. Happy Posting

What do you think is the most effective way for a newcomer to launch crypto currency? And how do you think it matters?
I think a platform like Brave Browser is a very effective way. This is very important. Because the future of the newlyweds is better by it.

8 minutes ago, Toxic said:

I am working in cryptotalk and i earned money by posting. This site is very useful for earning bition. Cryptotalk is a bitcoin forum site. You earn btc by commenting in this amazing site. so lets works this site and enjoy and earn a lot of btc

Yes this is very useful platform for many people who wants to make themselves financially stable and independent. one of my friend told me about this website and i am glad he told me about this because i am gained so much knowledge about crypto currency and it's importance. i think we can introduce crypto currency to new people by spreading awareness on the internet and we should also tell the university students about the advantages of crypto currency and how they can use it to earn profits.

In my matter,  at first i thought it as a part time job to earn some money to bear my expense. But now i know the real importance of it. Its a great world for earn and fun.         

Tell him that in addition to creating it as an alternative to banknotes, it also has many different uses such as Ethereum and its ETH currency used to supply decentralized applications with the energy needed to operate.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:27 PM, Tomas2020 said:

Cryptocurrencies are treated as money but are extracted like. Mining is simply checking the encryption process. People all over the world transfer electronic currencies from wallet to wallet, while prospectors use computer processing power to maintain a "blockchain" database and verify these transactions.

This is a short and to the point explanation but it is still too complicated for newbies to understand. They don't even know what is meant by encryption. You should use the simplest words possible to convey the meaning of cryptocurrency. I define cryptocurrency as an electronic (or online) currency which has the ability to store all the specifications of any transaction but these information are all hidden and can't be seen by anyone to ensure safety.

After sharing the basics, introduce them to a crypto platform like Cryptotalk. You can also recommend related news sites and podcasts.

Every newcomer to the world of cryptocurrencies must know that in the future, the currency of countries will turn into a cryptocurrency, as the money is already moving from the physical to the digital domain, and the blockchain technology used in the cryptocurrency is the strongest competitor.

Hi, the question is good and relevant, now there are a lot of beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies. Probably, in order to better introduce the newcomer to the course of affairs, it is better for him to read several books about cryptocurrency in order to understand the meaning and what it is. Then I think that he should attend a similar forum in the topic "Beginners", everything is written well and clearly

Whenever you invite some one to crypto make sure he has a little bit knowledge of internet because crypto is all about making money from internet 

Tell them about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Don't tell them altcoins specifically but generally. From there, they will get to understand more later. 

To attract new users, the best way is to show prospects and benefits. If you can show the big income that you received from cryptocurrencies, then you will not lack newcomers.

According to me, 

You not cleared in your post that you need to dispatch your own coin or you need to 

Present different coins with newbies.If you need to Introduse to amateur about crypto 

cash you cant it from braw program you need to Itroduse from web based life.

We should start with them by explaining about banks and how they work then tell them about online wallets and cryptocurrencies! I think that explaining this crypto world to an old man harder than explaining it to a child!

On 12/23/2019 at 10:09 AM, sohaib said:

Drive them to Crypto Education Blogs and Videos.

I agree but you have to first made the mind of the new user that what actually the crypto currency and how it works after that you can push him to the video or vlogs for further information.

Hello my dear friend. Just tell the advantages of the crypto currency. The faster transactions and the decentralized system and blockchain technology also you can work anonymously. 

Well, I trying hard to bring my some trading buddies in to the crypto. but they afraid from crypto. Everytime they mention BTC from 20k to 3k.. and make slient. 

You have to tell them the essence what they stand to growth, what their yield would be.

Well,refer them to this platform they would Learn a great deal.

The information should be greatly simplified for us, because at first we cannot understand the terms related to the cryptocurrency, but after reading the understandable publications we start with an understanding of what this world is talking about.

This is easy enough to do. You just have to explain to the beginner what it is, how it works, and what it is for. After all, cryptocurrency is the innovation behind which is the future of the whole planet. You should tell this to a beginner and tell him that cryptocurrency allows everyone to earn money if you have knowledge. Cryptocurrency is the future of the entire financial system of our planet.

They need to know who the crypto currency is.  What to do with them, how to invest and how to make a profit should be advised.  They always have to know how to earn crypto currency.  Need to know about crypto.  The cryptos should be informed about the advantages and disadvantages of the currency.  We need to know how these will change our lives.  Then they will be able to gain accurate knowledge about crypto currency.

16 minutes ago, legal009 said:

if you really want to make them understand or give knowledge about the crypto currency to the new members the ask them or suggest then to view blogs or youtube videos where they can understand easily

Why not just tell them to  come here where they can learn and earn at the same time, is this information enough.

Those are the things that will surely catch their attention. I think that is the most efficient way to introduce crypto to them.All these are already ways to introduce nebbie to the crypto world 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

Through my simple experience in this field, the best reliable way beside your idea is to watch ads, and that is by collecting a large number of sites that pay for viewing ads. After that, continue what you collected in one of the mining sites where you will begin to multiply your sources of income

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I tell them about the features of cryptography and how profitable it is so that they have a desire to learn more about digital currencies and then guide them to some forums and some ways to win from them and even they can learn new things about cryptography