BNB will go up in price - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

BNB will go up in price

I don't know if BNB will keep going up in price but it has done great so far, performed way better than many top cryptocurrencies that were only following Bitcoin all this time and is backed by Binance which is a company thinking outside of the box and bringing new ideas, helping the crypto market at the same time. Yobit is also similar and did a great service for cryptocurrencies so far. We have to tell the good things out of everything and not hide these.

• +3 1

I believe that BNB has a lot of potential, since as you mentioned it is a utility token of the exchange and that will help it to increase its price, even so it will be a good option to choose perhaps to save a little.

BNB is again above $30, I don't know how much more they can keep push this coin to go. It looks that it is up to Binance as it is correlated to profitability of the platform. I don't know if it is used in Binance US too, probably it is so it can have a big impact if Binance US reaches the size of Coinbase and together with Binance have double the volumes.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree BNB has shown that with the support of Binance, the burning process, the Binance launchpad and the IEO, and also the reduction of fees in the Binance exchange it can keep growing and price can rise a lot in future years especially if more people use Binance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree. BNB is the coin by the Binance exchange and just as YO token that is the coin from Yobit they have a big exchange backing them so they are both going to rise in the future. I think these coins that are bound to big exchanges are also very faborable by traders and guaranteed to suceed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is a good project that has possibility to keep rising in the future. Some say that it can reach 100 dollars in price during next year and I don't think it will be too much either. BNB is a top cryptocurrency but it has some problems as it is said to be centralized and totally under binance control.

• +3 2

I think that Binance maybe not the best exchange as you think. They have perfectly developed everything to make profit from the slightest detail and this profit is always against the user. So many distractions and everything made to trap into a wrong decision. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, zhoutong said:

I think that Binance maybe not the best exchange as you think. They have perfectly developed everything to make profit from the slightest detail and this profit is always against the user. So many distractions and everything made to trap into a wrong decision. 

But if you take a look to other exchanges, binance  remains the best one as it takes low profits compared to other exchanges. But in general, any exchange platform should do that in order to pay its workers and developpers

• Useful or interesting 1

That is for sure with the plan they have right now to cut the supply into half the price has even more potential to grow more.

• +2 1

Since it is a crypto money supported by bnb binance exchange, I think its value will always increase. The binance exchange has started to become a monopoly of cryptocurrencies and the largest volumes are always on the binance exchange. this leads people to use more binance. When we look at the big picture, I think that the coin supported by such an exchange will never have low values.

• +2 1

Binance is a well-known exchange platform all over the world and its currency has great prominence in the crypto market. The news has the truth that it is going to increase its currency value and this is a great opportunity for investors as they can buy BNB tokens and hold them in their Binance wallet until the prices reach their target prices. Intelligently investing can hugely profit. Wish u best luck

• +4 1

BnB is currency with good potential and it's backed by the number 1 exchange Binance that's why it seems really good for investment. However the price seems little bit higher at this moment (28-30$) for short term Trading. Also all alts are bleeding at this moment because of dump of Bitcoin and I don't suggest to invest at this moment for those who don't like to risk and are bearish on Bitcoin. If you believe Bitcoin will recover from this level then we will see green days for alts too and Bnb will definitely go to 30-31$ in coming days.

Also Binance burns the Bnb token time to time increasing the scarcity of Bnb tokens which is good for the price of token.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

BNB also is the best cryptocurrency that's have really good future, and its price really moving safely without any risk so that's people are eligible to invest on it.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Many experts claim that it can easily reach the level of 50 $ (and even more in long term) as it's created and supported by one of the largest and most used crypto trading exchange, binance, in addition it's releasing new crypto projects that will bring much development to the crypto sphere.

Edited by setifien

I definitely agree Bnb is a really strong coin, I have a certain amount now and I keep it for the future, I strongly believe that its value will increase.

On 12/9/2020 at 4:37 PM, joemcgwa said:

BNB also is the best cryptocurrency that's have really good future, and its price really moving safely without any risk so that's people are eligible to invest on it.

Binance coin is one of the low risk coins in the market, and its price is growing depending on the demand of the coin from the investors of that coin.  

• +3 1

I was starting to know binance coin when it was worth about $2.3 and I was investing $100 on it, but after it was reached price of $4 I was reinvest on it for hoping that the coin could not grow more than that, but know I'm blaming myself when I see the coin worth about $30+. 

• +2 1

BNB complies with the different parameters that identify cryptocurrencies, mainly that it is associated with the price of bitcoin, in what way? Well, if the BTC rises, the price in BUSD also, indirectly causing BNB to be bought to avoid the commissions for buying with BUSD, therefore the price of that currency will go very far next year.

Yes, it deserves a much higher price than this. The platform is gigantic and its trading volume is very large and the currency will reach large numbers. I hope to buy a lot from it because it will actually provide amazing performance.

• +1 1

The binance coin is the one of the mostly future coins, because its demand is increased day by day and mostly of new binance users they are using Binance coin.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Binance coin has a great potential, today it has crossed its all time high so being an exchange coin we can trust this coin to go more up and up

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/12/2020 at 8:14 PM, rockmiss said:

A distinctive feature of Binance Coin (BNB) among cryptocurrencies is the ability to reduce trading fees for token holders within the Binance ecosystem. Thus, the exchange encourages traders to buy their own cryptocurrency asset. Considering that the BNB cryptocurrency is almost always involved in the regular battles held by binance for traders, it is not difficult to draw a conclusion about the prospects of the coin.
The sprawling ecosystem of the platform makes fundamental analysis of the digital currency even more difficult, since almost any news from the official sources of the exchange indirectly or directly affects the position of their coin.
As mentioned earlier, the BNB token on the exchange account allows you to receive satisfaction in the form of a reduced commission. However, the discount will expire in the fifth year of the exchange's existence.
In the future, when the long-awaited DEX from Binance appears by everyone, the main token will itself act as a commission for the transfer of the cryptocurrency.

What's I like from the binance token, Binance they are doing their best to make sure their users are holding binance by keeping best offers from the binance holders such as, binance lenders are earn huge amount than other coins lenders, and also if the user use BNB for withdrawing will get 25% discount of withdrawing fee.

• +3 1

BNB Coin is the binance platform's own coin.  However, the price of this coin is low.  The price of BNB coin is $32.  However, since it is a good coin, its price will increase in the future.  I did not use these coins.  However, you can keep investing with these coins.  Hopefully this coin will pump more in the future

On 12/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, setifien said:

Many experts claim that it can easily reach the level of 50 $ (and even more in long term) as it's created and supported by one of the largest and most used crypto trading exchange, binance, in addition it's releasing new crypto projects that will bring much development to the crypto sphere.

BNB  to reach $50 is something something very possible, because since I started to know BNB, it was selling below $1 price, but today it selling more than $30. 

• +3 1