BNB will go up in price - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

BNB will go up in price

Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially with BNB, it is estimated that they have good value in the future, since it is the main currency of binance which is the most popular exchange worldwide, BNB can be used in Token sales hosted on Binance Launchpad, And more and more markets accept it as a payment method; And soon, it will be used to power the next Binance Decentralized Exchange. So this Cryptocurrency has a very good future!

• +1 1

If BNB is a large currency, within Binance it is used to pay the lowest transaction costs but you can also bet them within Binance and they pay you good interest, that's why more and more people acquire them and that gives them prestige.

in my opinion it's likely that the price will rise further. BNB did maintain its position at the $24 floor which avoided a breakout for resuming it's uptrend.

Edited by TommyMoonD

brother maybe that will happen and maybe not , because no one know about the price of any coin in future , just watching and waiting and thinking about hope just that and good luck brother .

In my opinion the Binance token (BNB) will increase it's price, since Binance is the biggest crypto exchange right now and the token allows to cover the transaction fees with this coin, so the usability is real, also there is a discount while using this token. Since this option is available this becomes very attractive for the users and that is one of the reasons why the price should increase,  also since it's the official Binance coin and the exchange is so big, it will continue growing.

I think benice I one of the most innovative exchange platform the numbers in recent months has shown how their number of customers rosed to a very high point, imagine bnb in the next 2 to 3 years, I think it will definitely exceed expectations. 

I talked about this wonderful coin before.  Binance coin.  Which I think will advance and rise.  We do not know, perhaps the end of the year will reach 100 dollars and next year it will reach 500 dollars.  Because the Binance exchange is always developing currency and its project is strong.  So the time is good for buying and storing.

The increase in the price of the Binance coin is due to the organized defis with their 3 new tokens, bella, flamingo and Venus. This forced the savers to buy BNB to leave them in savings and win free tokens.

I think that binance is a very cool exchange and its launch allows you to earn money for beginners and not for nothing does it take first place among crypto exchanges

I think that binance is a very cool exchange and its launch allows you to earn money for beginners and not for nothing does it take first place among crypto exchanges

Binance recently made great pitches with its bella, flamingo and Venus tokens, the DeFi savings option, was a binance move to strengthen its BNB currency, forcing users to invest in these tokens in BNB currency, increasing the demand for BNB.

Yes of course İ think BNB will grow in the price much more in the next few years maybe $50-$100 can be reached because BNB is a coin of binans platform they want to make a lot of traffic with BNB especially for transactions this coin has a good future.

Surely the bnb currency has risen well known and solid this week it has risen in value to more than 30 usd each bnb and continued to rise until the end of the year they predict that bnb will reach 50 usd it is time to buy some bnb and save them for end of year

On 9/10/2020 at 7:58, Marketnes said:

Binance es un intercambio que ofrece la moneda BNB, esto a su vez sirve para pagar menos tarifa en cada transacción.
Los usuarios de este intercambio se benefician de él y Binance gana cada vez más usuarios, posicionándose en el mercado como uno de los principales intercambios.
¿Qué piensas?

It has a future for what it is used for, which is to pay less commission in binance, you just have to be very aware of the company because if it goes to hell also the token and in this world everything can be expected but I think bnb has a future

I really like Binance as an exchange.  easy to use and also allows you to earn surveyed traders.  , and bnb is ideal for investment

yo from the youbit platform was created later bnb Binance coin and in my opinion Binance is developing his bnb very well

Edited by Mtyminskyi

Binance's native currency, BNB, is one of my favorite altcoins due to multiple factors, the main one is because by staking with this currency within the Binance platform, you will have the lowest commissions in the market, in addition to that there are other benefits such as when we trade small fractions of those exchanged coins remain, which we can change to BNB, something wonderful!

The market value of bnb has beeen fluctuating all year long, one might even start to think that the project is definitely going to halt, but on a statistical basis I think bnb is gradually becoming more popular, and with popularity comes acceptance which In turn with bring about an exponential increase in the value of the coin, 

BNB is one the best coins, though it has small price for now but i hope it will grow very soon. Binance is the leading exchange according to coinmarketcap, i hope their dream is to make their coin BNB to lead all native coins for exchanges in the future. So i suggest to hold BNB !

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

BNB is one the best coins, though it has small price for now but i hope it will grow very soon. Binance is the leading exchange according to coinmarketcap, i hope their dream is to make their coin BNB to lead all native coins for exchanges in the future. So i suggest to hold BNB !

Of course @Calvinpriva BNB one of best coin for small investors, because now bnb coin prices low but lost 3 or 4 months this coin shows good growth may I think around 45% percent, because few months when I see this coin price is 16$ but now 30$ dollars, means in future bnb coin price increase more, so now buy some bnb coins and hold for long term surely we earns good profit.

• +4 1

BNB is the official currency of the Binance exchange which is supported by the projects that this exchange carries out, which makes the currency interesting, it is currently at $ 30 after rebounding a fall a few weeks ago that took it to $ 18, in my opinion I think the currency will continue to rise

Definitely yes, it is a company that has grown quite fast an the projects that are being proposed will help them increase the value of their BNB currency, I invite you to review their website to see some very innovative business plans that they have implemented, I know that very soon the value of your currency will be around 40 dollars.

Welles that is good technically I have left some of Bnb coin in my wallet binance its good company they will do the best to increase their coin but I don't think they will make the bnb coin overtake litecoin or eth in price 

• +3 1

Recently, the 13 burning of BNB tokens was carried out in which 2,253,888 were burned, the equivalent of about 68 million dollars, those tokens will never be on the market again which helps the value of BNB not only to be maintained but to grow as It has done it during the last year, staying in the first places in terms of exchange tokens, along with Okex (OKB) and Probit (Prob) they have been the most profitable