Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

You can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics 

its  not a job . its Something doing during free time after job. i havent all my time to share with such things because there are so many things to do . But in this place we can find useful informations about the world of crypto

This is the right place to get knowledge, sharing partner and income. You can decide as part time or full time, as long you can take benefits from this forum I'll say " good ". Keep writing good post and reply, replace in the right section and never forget to promote cryptotalk forum in your social media.

You can decide as a part time or full time as long you can get benefit from this forum I will said it's a good forum.Where we can earn but also learn a lot keep writing good post and earn free bitcoin.

I do in free time I try to start crypto trading on yobit exchange whatever I make from here So that i can earn more profit 

I am new on cryptotalk. But I  think You can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics 

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Of course I will consider this as part time job because you can't work whole day there and you also has some additional work to done so whenever I get time I like to work there

ok seriously how do you people even consider this as a  job? this isnt even work..its not even hard work you just write things and get paid, its not counted as a job if you dont have resume for it. thats just my opinion

I advice that you make forum as a part time job.. It is great opportunity that we have this kind of earning extra money with this forum, so after your work, spend time to work this forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I can't say this forum or working at this forum as part time of full time because as a student we have so many things to do but of course as I need income to sustain my needs in school I find time to post and I don't monitor on how much time I allocate in working in this forum maybe if to choose between the two perhaps a part-timer here in forum because I still need to focus on my studies in short time management.

To be honest I'm very satisfied with cryptotalk. I will consider cryptotalk a part-time job even though I'm a student, cryptotalk helping me a lot in financial like school fees, projects, transportation, etc.

Many of the people can make 30 posts in an hour or half of hour. So in 24 hours of a day, the man do a job for 8 hours but only do a half hour for cryptotalk. The cryptotalk should increase daily limit of the posts.

I use the forum all the time now i log in three time by day every time i spend about one hour to post and comments and read new subject so i can said that all my time is here and really i enjoyed every time you login you have new things to know new notification 

10 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

You can use cryptocurrencies both as your full or part time job. If you don't have a full time job, you can use your free time to earn here by making 30 posts per day. Based on your knowledge and writing ability, it may take between 3 - 6 hours to make thirty useful posts. If you are busy with your job, you can still earn some money by being active here. You can divide your time per day to allocate at least 3 hours to your activity in this forum. You can invest the amount of BTC you earn here in Yobit exchange or do trading with it to make even more money. If you design a proper plan, you can take advantage of both your job and this forum to maximize your earnings.

Now I take as full time job, I get knowledge and reward at the same time. I only join program that has clear about payment because I'm person without job and cryptotalk have the right program I need. People join for the reward that's the main reason, I know that.

You can this as a part-time because it gives daily limits only thirty post you can do daily because more you will do they will not count in daily limits so that's why I am saying that do it part-time only

14 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

You can give time both your jobs and cryptotalk forum. You can use this site whenever you get free time. The main thing is your mindset. If you want then I think you can give time to cryptotalk. Thank you very much for being with us.

I think this platform is really a great platform i am New here and i think we should use this platform in our free time to comment on paosts and learn more about crypto and best thing is we will get paid for doing its better then wasting time in different social media sites

1 hour ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

You can give time both your jobs and cryptotalk forum. You can use this site whenever you get free time. The main thing is your mindset. If you want then I think you can give time to cryptotalk. Thank you very much for being with us.

Thank you and yes indeed, being positive is one of those main key. I'm visiting this forum during my spare time everyday and I get same results. At least I will have source of income atp the same time extra income too.

I think yeah! But I don't think it's necessary. Cause if you give only a few hours to this forum page your work will be completed. and you'll not have to work more. cause this forum page is gonna pay only for 30 posts! 

Practically speaking, if this platform gives me more than enough of what I need, then I'll just stay at home and focus here. But I can't because I definitely love my work and my co-workers. So make this as a part-time job.

2 hours ago, Kuroashii said:

Practically speaking, if this platform gives me more than enough of what I need, then I'll just stay at home and focus here. But I can't because I definitely love my work and my co-workers. So make this as a part-time job.

Same here mate, I already started at my job and I'm doing this as part time for the maximum post is only 30😁 it won't help on my daily expenses either.. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Ibbul said:

I am worried on when the will close the campaign but I don't wish they closed it that early we still need them uptil now I wish they spare more time for us

we all wish they will keep this campaign going for a while but the fact is they are running this campaign for almost 3 months now and i think thats a lot. and they have paid so much money already.

I cannot consider this as a full time job,because 30000 satoshis everyday is not enough to provide my basic needs,but this site really helps me alot for additional income..