Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

In holidays bitcoin is going down because many people needs money for their families to enjoy, so they sell quickly and prices are going down fast, but after the holiday bitcoin is rising and prices are going up again because many people starting to buy it again for trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

don't be rush definitely the market will again go rise you have to wait and see what is happening and one more thing I want to say that before going for investments take some research and news of the market so that it will be beneficial for you to get some profit because we have seen that many members are not knowing about the trading market then also they are going and invest their money in any coins first take some knowledge about marketing then start with small investment in a safe place.

I think people are not buying bitcoin still because they are waiting for low property to buy for net profit with price after halving. Thats why bitcoin property is tonight fluctuating with small percentage but not increasing.

Bitcoin price can some time up and some time dwon it's depends to coinmarketcap and another section. I think bitcoin price up after few months and every investor get more benefit. 

Maybe today bitcoin not increase because coronavirus and people are panicking. But i think that bitcoin never increase to the previous amounts.

price of cryptocurrency all depends on demand and supply during christmas people take time and stay on holiday than then trading. so , thats really not a good time for cryptomarket 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no reason to increase the price. Everyone is waiting for a bitcoin halving in May, then the price will increase very much and it will be possible to raise money very well. I advise you to buy now, the course dipped well.

The price of bitcoin is in constant fluctuation and it cannot remain stable at times the price drops, but I do not think that the decline will remain constant. It is expected that the price will rise this year, this will need some time

The slowing of bitcoin circulation growth is due to the halving of block rewards offered to bitcoin miners and can be thought of as artificial inflation for the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The artificial inflation mechanism of the halving of block rewards will no longer have an impact on the price of the cryptocurrency.

I think it is due to block rewards offered to bitcoin minnors and can be thought of as artificial inflation to the cryptocurrienses ecosystem

Bitcoin is supposed to have a raise by the end of the year which will be more than expected. But maybe people aren't trading them and rather exchanging them with flat currencies for Christmas 

The price of bitcoin BTC returned to rise again, exceeding the level of 9000 dollars again and since the beginning of March, the cryptocurrency market has clearly suffered from the sharp decline in prices, but it has returned and the price has risen after India accepted the use of cryptocurrencies.

Edited by SuperCrypto

Until this time the bitcoin coin is declining, but with very small amounts and it will continue to do so. The price of blond currencies always fluctuates between ups and downs

The price of bitcoin does not increase, because its price has become large enough, and this also depends on traders

41 minutes ago, Alen saymon said:

Bitcoin is supposed to have a raise by the end of the year which will be more than expected.i think it will continue now to rise up and it is start of bull phase.

I know that too, but does nit mean these falls like the one we have right now down to 7.8k does not hurt our crypto economy.

how many people on the forum have such amounts?we all hope that bitcoin will cost millions and that a couple of thousand Satoshi will turn into a couple of thousand dollars, but this will not happen not when At the beginning of 2020 there were generally huge problems with the price.

Bitcoin markets suffered huge losses, and finally broke into a trend after forming a good bottom pattern. It seemed that the market would breach upward and continue the bullish trend, but we have witnessed big selling that frankly everyone has lived at the same time. This shows one of the main weaknesses of the bitcoin market.

Do not just sit around waiting for bitcoin to pump, You should just put small amount of money into BTS on every low price that it reaches and buy more or more every time you see a low price, nothing goes down or up forever.good luck...

BTS rates continue to be secure nowadays in this industry. Due to the fact BTS just isn't so excellent today. Yet we all that are earning profits coming from crypto forex must hold out.good luck...

On 1/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, fuer44 said:

bitcoin is currently up by 3.66% and the price returns to $ 9330. I think this is a good increase for bitcoin and will continue to rise to $ 10k

Well your right mate, the price of bitcoin reaches the $10000 which is good for us and if this will be drop in $9300, this is normal for it for being a volatile of cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

We can't speak about this. Its only depends on the world crypto market. If there the demand of bitcoin is grow up then the price may increase.

But also when the bitcoin is less in Market then also price be increased.

The whole is struggling , the best way to do the work its good and be sure for the right effort that we have to do the good ideas we have to really be sure that we have to work and be sure that we have to levell out the greatest effort to the same 

5 hours ago, Hanuman said:

We can't speak about this. Its only depends on the world crypto market. If there the demand of bitcoin is grow up then the price may increase.

But also when the bitcoin is less in Market then also price be increased.

i think right now the market is not moving toward bitcoin and there isnt much demand for it and everyone nowadays is scared to put money in crypto.

Although the price continued to stabilize by getting support at $ 7,700 from recoveries in other risky assets such as stocks, it was technically stronger, so the upward movement appears to be on fragile ground.

Many say the bitcoin market has collapsed due to the Corona virus. But I think it's not just the root cause of the corona virus, it's because of the adverse effects of the market. However I think it will return to its former form very soon. And with that I think the price will start to rise in the month ahead.