Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

I think the EOS has the fastest blockchain network ability. The currency has made the cryptocurrencies more popular day by day. The tokens are quite also depending and trustworthy. And people love to use them and trade them also. It always encourages the people to live a better and good life  in the investment. But it is the fastest. 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:55 PM, George10 said:

I don't have much knowledge in other coins on blockchain technology as I'm much familiar with Bitcoin only therefore I have found this post helpful from the comments.thanks

there are many cryptocurrency are there which has fast blockchain than bitcoin but my favorite is for withdraw and send Tron blockchain in this it takes less than 2 minutes to complete transaction and it also charge low fee 

I don’t know the right answer , but i know is not bitcoin or ETH or LTC , because i use them and i feel nit fast , but some people said ripple is the fast blockchain , but im not sure because i don’t use it before , but i will.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

XRP for me is the fastest blockchain technology coin in the cryptoworld. Its transition or transaction time is much more faster compare to other well known coin like bitcoin and ethereum. It is also easy to make transaction in XRP so you don't need to wait for a very long time before you can get or recieve your coin in your wallet.

If I'm not wrong Nano coin should have the fastest blockchain in the crypto or at least it should be in top 3 fastest blockchain or something, also I tried sending XLM a couple of times and it was pretty fast too but not faster than Nano, one other great thing about these fast blockchain is that they are not only fast and they have pretty cheap transaction fees too, Both Nano and Stellar have a fee lower than 0.01$ per transaction which is a huge improvement over bitcoin.

For me, the fastest is XRP. When I withdraw xrp it only takes minute then it will be sent to me, it will only charge me about .75xrp I think to withdraw.

For me, the fastest is XRP. When I withdraw xrp it only takes minute then it will be sent to me, it will only charge me about .75xrp I think to withdraw.

It's a bit accurately determining that Cryptocurrencies has the fastest blockchain personally I can tell you that the Bch according to my experiences is one of the fastest cyrpto in the blockchain is what I have personally noticed in my time using different currencies

The fastest blockchain currency for me is Bitcoin and Ethereum These are much better in terms of investment and can be more profitable in the long run Currencies are being further improved through blockchain technology and prices are rising at a massive rate.

According to my Experience and uses of the cryto coins i think ripple and eos has the fastest access to the blockchain technology and both of the coins are also very good to deal as a trading activities it can give a good profit when the prices seems to be rises. 

If you're talking about the block time, I believe the winner here is NANO. It's not a fork of any other coin and has it's own blockchain technology. It allows you to proccess instand transactions as the block creating system is configured a different way.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

EOS, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and NEO coin has the fastest blockchain ever. These coins blockchain take only 1 sec for transaction millions of coin and I guess these coins blockchain build for transaction faster.

There are a lot of currencies at the moment that have their own blockchain, each one differs from the other with some advantages, but I used to believe that the blockchain of EOS coin and the ethereum are the best currently

On 6/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I tried the waves currency and found that it is very fast in converting in addition to that the transfer fees are few.

Waves is having the least fees for transactions and you can use some other coins for fees as well in their network. I got a lot of these as airdrops. It is fast and it's network seems to be decentralized enough unlike XRP. I would prefer Waves but after the Vostok release there have been many mistakes in my opinion.

I don't think this is the coin with have a fastest blockchain. But base on my experience, XRP or ripple coin has the fastest blockchain on all the coins I use. Well, it is because, after withdrawing my earning from yobit, I am always using XRP as my base coin for transaction. And after only 1-2 minutes, I already receive my money in my wallet.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

I think the cryptocurrency that has the fastest network is Ripple, Ripple has a goal of network transaction speed, when compared to bitcoin which focuses on new currencies that can be used for transactions.
when sending XRP from one wallet to another, it only takes a few seconds for the transaction to be confirmed. This makes Ripple a far better alternative than Bitcoin in terms of transaction speed.

I think that the fastest cryptocurrency in the blockchain technology is the Ripple xrp, as the process of transferring the ripple from one wallet to another does not exceed only a few minutes and this is from my personal experience with this currency, and there is also EOS it is one of the fast currencies in the world of crypto

Edited by Moaz

It constitutes a new revolution in the field of currencies and is the new generation of global currencies. I think the world is heading towards dealing with it sooner or later and I think it will be able to control the global currency market

Your response has nothing to do with the topic and it is considered a poor quality. I advise you to make a greater effort to participate in the forum from now on in order to avoid attendance.

On 6/7/2020 at 1:42 PM, Jana Ara said:

Blockchain technology is fast advancing bitcoin and bitcoin is advancing faster than all coins.  Blockchain technology started with Bitcoin and Bitcoin is now the most valuable coin.  It is possible to earn a lot more by trading Bitcoin and it has risen in price faster than all other coins.

If you want to send your coins from one wallet to other wallet you can transact in a seconds by paying high transactions fee. There are lots of coin in this market which I haven't uses but according to coins I have transacted the EOS has the fastest blockchain .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

TRX having the fastest blockchain becasue i send that coin so much time and i will receive the TRX coin in just 1 minutes on my exchange and also ETH is the fastest blockchain at this time. BTC is the slowest blockchain and they take so much time to send the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 18.03.2020 at 19:06, halloweed said:

Я уверен, что звездные люмены даже быстрее, чем упомянутое, хорошие качества этого копина децентрализованы, в отличие от Ripple.

All you list is quick blockchain.  Depends on network load and I personally like XLM and TRX the most.  Dogecoin is also a good coin.  The most important thing is that transaction prices are minimal, as well as the threshold for withdrawing from the exchange is small.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I think basically all cryptos use this technology and develop it. However, some of the things that go with it are called AOS, Ripple or XLM. In my opinion, there is no significant difference between blockchain technology and speed

On 12/22/2019 at 11:16 PM, IZZY81 said:

EOS  has the fastest blockchain technology, dubbed the "ethereum killer.

Actually Futurepia has the fastest blockchain technology,  this is according to Medium.com

Futurepia is a distributed social media Mainnet based on blockchain technology. It is based on DDPoS(Double Delegated Proof of Stake), a new consensus algorithm that solves the problem of the existing DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) method, which is called 3rd generation blockchain technology. In DDPoS, as Block is created in each round, the master node (BP) and the Futurepia node (BO) become representative nodes in random order. Because of this, the risk of collusion between master nodes decreases and improves the processing speed.

from: https://medium.com/futurepia/fastest-transaction-speed-mainnet-2eb3799bbed2

EOS is just ranked next to Futurepia.

The third fastest was Ripple(XRP). 

I had no experience using the blockchains of both futurepia and EOS.

But I am commonly using XRP to transfer funds on different wallets and exchanges. Fast, secure, less fee, and very reliable.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1

From my experience Ripple is the fastest block-chain. Ripple has a speed that can be counted for 10 seconds in the Block-chain system.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think ltc and dash is the fastest among others. Personally i am dealing with this coins for the profit. And i personally prefer ltc which is more convenient. And ltc also show some potential character among  others.