Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

I don't have much knowledge and experience on blockchain but I wish to know much more about it in order to experience on it I plead with the senior members to put more light on the topic of discussion in order to help the beginners and members who don't have knowledge on it

• Useful or interesting 1

My experience in blockchain technology. I consider ripple as the fasted project in making transactions. Ethereum and bitcoin also good for making transactions but not faster as ripple. 

Yes, the Blockchain system enjoys fast currency conversion and it is a safe system for conducting all transfer transactions, but it is a bit slow in converting currencies that have great pressure, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum

As i research a little bit about coins and i found ripple is one of the fastest and secure blockchains.Because it is a digital payment protocol which operates on an open source,decentralized,peer to peer network which allows for seamless amount of money.Let me correct if i am wrong.

I don't have any knowledge or any experience on block chain, because am new member in the forum am learning and still learning everyday if I ask from those I met and didn't get the best answer to my satisfaction the next step is for me to do research on my own.

I think cryptocurrency has fastest transactions. We can send and receive in a second.  But if we talk about more then other ,it would be Dash. So many people have different opinions about different cryptocurrency but it would say dash has fastest blockchain 

Blockchain technology itself is fast and quick. Since most coins of the Crypto world uses Blockchain technology, they are naturally speedy and quick. That makes Blockchain technology different from other technologies.

Hello dear colleagues of this forum, but everything is fine for me personally, the fastest cryptocurrency in its transactions is stellar lumen (XLM) since for me they are instantaneous I have not checked other cryptocurrencies since this one that commented that it is extremely fast
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I think there are not many coins who have different system than any other currency and you can say that the coin which do not have much traffic is the fastest as far as I think.

• +3 1

the dash coin is relatively fast in transaction , and i have also observed that the xrp transactions are somehow instantaneous

In my use of cryptcurrency trading platforms the xrp coin transaction is very fast as compare to other coins.

It's transaction fee is also very low and transactions performe within one second.

Xrp coin transaction is instantly.

• +2 1

I see we all know that if you want to transact quickly with bitcoin, then you will have to pay higher; compared to other cryptocurrencies like ripple and ethereum are faster than bitcoin and each transaction costs less.

• +3 1

Hello, when I google  this question I found that Ethereum has the fastest blockchain with 25 TPS. Cryptocurrency works on blockchain technology for transactions of cryptocurrency. It has brought up so many possibilities and future  looks to be dependable in this technology.

He considered that there are two currencies or tokens with the fastest Blockchains, one is BNB through the BSC network where transactions are confirmed in less than 15 seconds paying an extremely low commission compared to competitors and the other option is TRX, which It has undoubtedly shown that with a very low and competitive commission it is possible to make a chain of blocks work without any problem, its transactions are confirmed in a minute at most

Hello dear friend, you ask a very good question about which block chain have a high transaction speed, so as fer as I know is xlm coin transaction have a high transaction speed, also their fee also very low.

I do not think the fast transactions are the only criteria you should see many other things as well from which the most important is the use of the currency and if there is no use there will be few transactions and the speed will be faster.

I think the blockchain of Bitcoin is the first test blockchain because it is the mostly used currency and the blockchain never stops it is still doing all the transactions on time

Im not sure but for me trx has been the fastest blockchain with a fair fee but i know there are faster coins but i dont know much about them im sure you can get better information by searching in Google there are some good article about this subject.

• +1 1

I do not know which currency is the fastest, but which currency EOS They say that it is the fastest, but in general we should not pay attention to speed and the most important of this is the accuracy of transactions

Since there are thousands of cryptocurrencies and tokens with different blockchains and algorithms, it is difficult to make it clear which currency is superior to the rest in terms of speed, it is assumed that XRP, TRX and NEO are the fastest currencies in the industry but there are some tokens whose transactions are instantaneous.

For me in personal criteria it is the XRP cryptocurrency, very fast in transactions, excellent commissions and exceptional fluidity, for me, it is this cryptocurrency, but I can also recommend the waves cryptocurrency, not because of the speed but because of the low commission of the transactions They charge 0.01 cent, but the XRP is fast.

The fastest crypto currency transaction tome is the dash and the nano coins..those coins are way too fast and secure with a higher anonymity be sef.. and I think the fastnesskf transaction is what a lot of coin need to put in check

I think that the eos currency network is the fastest network in the crypto space, but when you ask this question, I thought that there is something much more important than the speed of conversion and other acceptable speeds

• +2 1

A few days ago I read about a currency called nano and was surprised that this currency has the fastest blockchain so far, and its conversion fees are very low, so I advise everyone to read more about this currency and its use in transfers

• +2 1

A blockchain being fast might mean that it is not decentralized or secure enough. Speed is not the sole factor when comparing networks and all these coins clamining lightning speeds and high tps they do not have enough security or decentralization. Vitalik along with the rest ETH devs are pushing sharding which may actually be a positing in increasing blockchain scalability. It will take years to find out though.