Depression and trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Depression and trading

On 10/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

I have also bear so much losses, and i have derived a conclusion from that losses that we should not hold coins for long term holding, and be safe from FOMO, FOMO is the major reason of big losses. We should select only that coins which have a great potential and can give us minimum our investment back.

To do trade, to stay with a site long time,to be successful, people have to face problems, they feel depression. Its nothing to go ahead. So keep it with.      

To do trade, to stay with a site long time,to be successful, people have to face problems, they feel depression. Its nothing to go ahead. So keep it with.      

In trading you need some good patience as its one of first component which is going to help you this field secondly you need some good knowledge of coin or token if you are doing this all right now invest and keep faith as many time you will be depressed or you have lows but your faith and patience will give you best reward if you have lost then try again with availabel resouces.

I think we all have some bad experiences in crypto world. I have also some of bad experienced of losing money to get into FOMO or not closing my trades timely, I have also losed almost 75% of my investments. But i am not go into depression and struggling again to collect some free money.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Even if you a stronger man that can control emotions and depression you will have little bit tension doing trading or gambling. It is hard to have strong nurves and emotions. In every day life we have some panic in financial activities.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If we will learn well before starting trade then we will not lose in it and we will not be depressed. 

• -2 1

Well in trading you should always have patient and know what you're doing so you will not regret if something happen because it's your choice. 

It is not good for you when you get depressed, meanwhile,I think you must catch a way in and in that case initiate every over again. In your post at hand is nonentity you know how to make sure of fine right now since generally of your altcoin will almost certainly grow numb nearer or anon and this will set off uniform extra pain. find out from your mistakes and don't replicate them subsequently time.

Being sad because you lose something valuable is just a normal thing in the beginning. But you should learn from it and turn it to knowledge that will help you to have a strength for your future trading plans. Be matured enough and do not think that it will always be a win-win situation.

nMvFbuZ.png

13 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

That's the most important part. Learn from the painful mistakes of your past, and this starts by identifying what led to that error.

i think a lot of us traders when we make mistakes we learn from them and make sure to avoid them next time but those who are newbies in the market tend to be scared after their first mistake.

I am not a trader but i can say that trading at times will make you depressed because at times things might not fo as expected 

I have also experienced that, some altcoins that I have prices have dropped to 80% and have not shown signs of rising prices. Maybe there are two solutions, the first is hold hoping prices will rise or choose sell and then focus on trading to cover losses.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For the moment, I thought you meant this to me. I also lost 90 percent of my capital, but I started again almost from scratch, and now I'm on a journey to recover capital and profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2019 at 1:56 PM, Simon said:

Have you been in a situation where your Holding Alts , you lost 75% of your portfolio and now your in a position where your value is no going anywhere. 

Its where I am , in the past I was quick to FOMO hard and it cost me , not only did I tremble my balance in one coin , I rode it all the way down to half the value I bought it at. I’ve had some painful lessons but for the past 2 months I’ve hardly lost anything, I have just traded and held the same coins REN, Matic and Fantom. 

The series of losses have caused me a lot of pain and have left me in a spiralling in a world of depression and the longer I wait the more depressed I get. So what can I do???? GROW UP!! Patience will pay off.  In my next post I shall be leaving some tips I’ve learned that helped me stop making mistakes. 

Simon, I think you already learned the most important lesson. You never loose, you either win or learn. That's great. I'm looking forward for your practical tips.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

For the moment, I thought you meant this to me. I also lost 90 percent of my capital, but I started again almost from scratch, and now I'm on a journey to recover capital and profit.

That's really sad to hear. What coins were you investing in by the way? I heard Dogecoin isn't a good coin to hold because it usually dumps.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes mistakes that make us cautious in the future lest we avoid the same mistakes from there we can learn to correct and be patient if you experience something bad to make it possible for you to wake up to face the Depression.

Trading is not that easy as people think. Trading can give you huge profit and also it can give you huge loss which will give you much depression but you need to overcome those.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:18 PM, Adeerma said:

I understand how you feel, I also lost 60% of my capital, and I am still selling it, because I am afraid of losing more. I began to learn that my holding would not suffer losses but make a profit.

i think this is not the best way to make profit from crypto. if the price go down then you need to hold it and if you sell it instantly then the loss will be high.

4 hours ago, McCree said:

That's really sad to hear. What coins were you investing in by the way? I heard Dogecoin isn't a good coin to hold because it usually dumps.

I invested in a coin named ZLC that, but I did not know that there was bad news coming about it, as I went down very much and lost a lot of money in it.

When you keep losing with any coin, you should not get depressed and leave the market. This will make you lose more. The best thing to do is to stay patient and wait until prices rise again to save your investment. My experience with altcoins has been positive. If you choose strong altcoins and concentrate on your trade, it rarely happens for you to lose profit. Some altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin are almost as reliable as bitcoin. If you don't make a mistake or don't make wrong decisions, you will make profit with altcoins most of the time.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Simon said:

Depression  is a very dangerous thing and  causing  alotof problems while reading. As people think that they are looking so much.