Is cloud mining legit? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Is cloud mining legit?

I don't think cloud mining sites are legit i have joined many sites like this but i have never received single penny from such sites insteadi recommend you to learn crypto for free here or use Eobot cloud mining site which is bit real and paying

No No , dont invest in such kinds of sites , there are no actual cloud miners , they will pay you for some days or even some weeks , after few mth they will sure be scam , so stay away from them 

Cloud mining websites are the legit websites. They are also a good source of earning in the crypto currency.

There are many fake website of the cloud mining. Just search out the real and trusted websites and invest your money to start earning.

That's a lot of trouble to say,Because I have seen many sites, many of them have made long payments.I took the payment myself.But one thing is, you invest in these sites using your intelligence and experience.Otherwise your money could be wasted

The problem with all cloud mining is that you lose part of your invested funds, this is in the best case if it does not come off. but in general I think that the most reliable today is Bitcoin . com

Yes Cloud Mining is legal. There is a lot of Cloud Mining created every year and sometimes there are also those who stop in the middle of the launch, the reason is because there are many who are not interested.

Clouď mining seems to me to be a waste of time.  Mining is difficult and the devices needed are very expensive.  Are you sure they really miner because we can't check the location.  Be careful with tempting offers.  Thats my opinion

Yes! The cloud mining is a legit way for earning the money.But must know the website that it is legit or not for investment. In the cloud mining you don't have to do any work in mining, Just start the mining and when you sleep it automatically running

Unfortunately, unscrupulous services regularly appear that do not actually provide any equipment for rent or hold farms. They collect user money supposedly for power. Such scam services work on the principle of a financial pyramid.

legal here you think about the laws in the host country or the world, actually the rules do not depend on the rules of different countries with different rules. And for now the coin market is still trading

Cloud mining is absolutely legal and is not subject to any taxes, because this is not monitored in any way. You pay only to the service.

There is One cloud Mining site that earn many people trust and that id Genesis Mining that website is running for so long that its build a good reputation on review and Feedback from others sites.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Cloud platform is legal but not the majority, it is just a few cases. Unsafe cloud platform, very easy to encounter fraud here. You should be careful

99% of Cloud mining site are scam sites. They run for few days i.e for a week or 2 weeks and when many people have joined the site they will stop paying and your investment will be gone. so be very careful

99% of Cloud mining site are scam sites. They run for few days i.e for a week or 2 weeks and when many people have joined the site they will stop paying and your investment will be gone. so be very careful

Bitcoin mining I dont really believe in it because I was scammed several times. But now am mining using crytobrowser. 

Please follow my link browse and mine at the same time  https://cryptobrowser.site/cdn/mobile-app/master/48/a20d938/mobile/android/?referrer=utm_source%3Dlanding%26utm_medium%3Dandroid%26utm_ref%3D167393&v=3.0.39&device=phone&bid=eefd557f-31bc-4d67-a16f-a0a9986395f3

Cloud Mining:-

In my opinion the cloud mining is legit but it is very slow mining pool but more people use this for earning purpose. This is more secure but very low power mining pool. In my opinion if any person who's join this pool that no need to move anywhere.

I Know a tiny bit because I invested on some Cloud mining site as Hashflare, legit, Genesis mining, legit, hashing24, legit, Sesterce,com, legit, Viabtc.com (Cloud & POOL), legit. I suscribed to one I tought later it was a scam and I was going to loose the 350usd I invested, I had chance because til'now they always paid me, but it's a very risky investment I did there, that's why make your own research, look well everywhere and everything you can find about the compagny (for example: is it a virtual address, is CEO real (look on linkedin), are they showing their farms mining live (very important), how website is it designed (good webmaster or cheap one) check on bitcoin legit or scam website for review about the cloud mining you'd like to suscribe, I give you some (Bitmoneytalk, badbitcoin, beermoneyforum...)Ah yes I forgot the scam i tought I was loosing money invested was DUALMINE.COM because everything shows it is a Ponzi, ROI after 4 months only, impossible when mining but now after 2,5 years they are still paying and had no issue, you need also to be a bit lucky dont forget. Hope will help you Respectfully Stephane from Switzerland

Dualmine Payouts 2020-01-06 121530.png

DUALMINE PAYOUT PROOFS

Edited by bytcoinboost

On 12/22/2019 at 3:26 PM, kirubel said:

Is there any legit cloud mining that really pays and have profits? i heard btconline is legit but they don't pay unless you bay some platforms but some says i bought platform but still don't get the payment. if you had any excrescence on cloud mining tell us   

I will say that cloud mining is profitable and also legit. But you have to invest on it for better earning. You have to join those mining site in starting time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

All cloud mining are HYIP and should be treated as a high risk investment. These companies are using cryptocurrency mining to run a ponzi scheme and once the fresh deposit dried up their withdrawal will stop. Leaving all investors with nothing but promises.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Khan King said:

Many of them are fake services because till now i have used total of them have been taken out as fake and false mining services

That has been proven to be very true. There have been many victims who experienced losses in cloud mining, and cloud mining is still there. And I hope that not many people go there for quicker profits.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:43 AM, Cryptonit said:

Depends on the country. It is legit in many country’s laws and also not in many other countries. 

I totally agree with you on this not all countries allow the activities of cloud mining to take place i think in most countries it's legit

yes cloud platform is legal but as far as I know it is not. Cloud platforms are numerous scams and do not have any profit for users.