Which crypto sites pays more?? - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which crypto sites pays more??

For me this is the most paying crypto sites now and it really pays 100%.there is alot of websites promise to pay hundred of dollars or sometimes thousand of dollars but in the end they just only scam.

free faucets  gives to claim some satoshis you can work 20 free faucet site you earn per hour 150 sat and  you earn 1500 per day this not profitable to work and PTC sites they also give few cent value sat PTC site also not profitable in my research crypto talk is the best site earn satoshis write good content you earn 30k sat it is good amount

On 12/22/2019 at 11:46 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everyone lets put our experience. From which crypto earning site did you earn most of your cryptos and by doing what? Lets exchange some experience. I will tell you mine 

There is not  only one  site in crypto. Now a days cryptotalk paying us highest payment for commenting posts. It's a genuine platform.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yea there a lot of promising sites that say they pay more but mind you they are all scam from my experience cryptotalk is the best so far because it has more profit

3 hours ago, katariyakl said:

Most paying site are actually there are lot of site on the internet which are fake. So I would suggest you to keep working in cryptotalk and do trade in yobit site by buying altcoins.so I think not available more paying site. 

Yes cryptotalk is the best one in this moment it's free and legit and pay much better than other faucet or earning website, and it's all on your yobit exchange as you know, so as you said we just work on it 

Am not really sure that there is any other way to earn more, because every other is a hustle and we all have to keep on hustling , but there is forex , like one of the friend above mentioned , but in it there is a lot of difficulties related to it, especially losing a lot of money.

54 minutes ago, Krysta said:

This forum pays me the most rather than other cryptocurrency forum sites and it's even better than some survey sites out there and also you can try out bitcointalk

For Bitcointalk, you have to do a lot of work to get something big. I also did a survey to get bitcoin, but that was 2 years ago before I knew the crypto forum. But it really can't make money.

2 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

Those who i have found are paying very low facute.So far crtpto talk is best from rest of those who i found.

Yes, indeed, with the rise in Bitcoin, sites that give free currencies are now granted only a small amount, difficult to collect, and also very tired.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:58 PM, leon said:

Working for Bitcoin is one of the easiest and most legit ways to earn it.

Whether you are an engineer, designer, writer, singer, translator, editor, internet marketer, freelancer, or developer, you can start working for Bitcoin right now.

There are numerous platforms and websites that offer you bitcoins in exchange for your service.

Some of these platforms are:

Cointiply
Cryptogrind
Jobs4Bitcoins
Coinality
Crypto.jobs

Thanks for sharing these legit source with us.I don't know about those sites.I will visit on them.You are right it is best feeling to get rewarded in BTC for services.I used BTC for foreign transactions.

Sincerely I dont this that right now there are other cryptocurrency websites pays more than those best websites Yobit and Cryptotalk, I have participated in many websites on the internet and never I have find more profitable like this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/22/2019 at 2:01 PM, Shinobi1 said:

Hmmm maybe because crypto is new Era digital currency plus cryptocurrency is not viral till now to the whole world and because not having massive popularity the crypto paying website has paying good amount in  crypto in near future this paying site could decrease the paying amount

That's true. But there is also a possibility that it will increase but will limit the users that can join or enter there site. One good example is bitcointalk forum. They don't give payment on those users that is not on the rank of senior member. And those on the senior member or up recieves $1 per post.

4 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

Cryptotalk and the bounty sites pays the most.Because they are genuine projects.And here every one getting payout time to time.

this forum pays only a little. but to get more I might suggest participating in the bounty. because I get more income from joining there.

14 minutes ago, leon said:

These are the best ways to earn bitcoin for free

1.Airdrops
Airdrops programs are part of the ICO campaign of a blockchain project. You can earn cryptocurrency by cooperating and spreading the voice of projects on social media sites and platforms.

2.Steemit
Steemit can be helpful in building your career as an article or blog writer. You can earn on this platform by writing blog posts.

3.Bounty Programs
You can earn a lot with the assistance of bounty programs. In a simple context, bounty means giving rewards for completing some tasks. Cryptocurrency projects can give you bounty in digital assets for doing some tasks for them such as posting on Facebook, Twitter or other platforms.

4.Faucet User
The Faucet can give you an opportunity to earn BTC in small amounts or fractions by simply offering minor tasks such as logo quizzes, completing surveys and doing captcha.

I have joined many air drops and i can tell now from my experience  their are only 5% real air drops.All are fake ones.They just scammed people.Earning from Steemit is not easy job but have good income.The bounties take quit good time before paying.In last faucets sites are very low paying .Their amount does not exceeded.This is a fix amount of earning how much time you give it to them.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everyone lets put our experience. From which crypto earning site did you earn most of your cryptos and by doing what? Lets exchange some experience. I will tell you mine 

These are alot slot and these are the best.

I think most cryptocurrency i get is coming from this site cryptotalk. Where i can get paid by Bitcoin with just sharing my experience and opinion. That is can make me better when writing and also can get some information from other people. Also i think this method is free from restrictions. So you just need posting reply with high quality.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, leon said:

I also came across Ethereum faucets that offered tiny amounts of ETH in exchange for completing a captcha. I later discovered these sites were highjacking my computer’s CPU for the purposes of mining. After doing a bit of research I discovered the electricity being used by my computer when this happened was likely worth more than the ETH I was getting back. I quickly stopped using those sites.

Yes right agree with you the majority of those faucet website use your CPU more than other website and finally you don't get nothing back just some satoshi or in your case some eth with any value

On 12/22/2019 at 11:46 AM, kirubel said:

For betting i am sure 1xbet is the best paying site in worldwide because it pay their user within 15 minute. so i think for betting other site can't perform like 1xbet.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Debangshu said:

i guess you are talking about legit sites because there are a lot of crypto and no-crypto sites promising hundreds of dollars monthly. The best paying site is crypto mate..

It's not easy to get hundreds of dollars a month to do that. Now it's too difficult, not in his job. But find sites that can pay legally and are of high value.

Here the Question is that which site is pay us more profit but some list is not given here .Here i want to give the positive  plus point to cryptotalk forum i think this is the best for us.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ameen3344 said:

I spend my time on cryptotalk site for learning some on about crypto currency , bitcoins etc.. 

I also earned money from this site so iam very happy.

Its good job, so working with this forum is very good for you and there are people who join this forum for learning more about the crypto currencies and getting payment.

there are so many fraudulent websites and I cannot provide good gambling sites, if you want to earn more income there are many ways, such as posting on forum posts also for some money.

When it comes to free earning cryptotalk is the highest paying site as of now,but when investments involve,i do trading on binance and yobit because trading is more profitable without the needs of so much time than other free earning sites.