Which crypto sites pays more?? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which crypto sites pays more??

Hey everyone lets put our experience. From which crypto earning site did you earn most of your cryptos and by doing what? Lets exchange some experience. I will tell you mine 

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey everyone lets put our experience. From which crypto earning site did you earn most of your cryptos and by doing what? Lets exchange some experience. I will tell you mine 

Me I always not much interested on free earning crypto sites, but i'm here in this site cause I never saw the site that's pay like cryptotalk forum

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

We have many types of crypto sites online, and among those crypto sites, the sites that give us the most money are the YoBit site, Coinex. Payeer. Cryptonator and Binance.  Sites like these usually give us a lot of money and we can exchange money for very low fee.  Freebitco is best site .

7 hours ago, Abanti34 said:

We have many types of crypto sites online, and among those crypto sites, the sites that give us the most money are the YoBit site and Binance.  Sites like these usually give us a lot of money and we can exchange money for very low fees.

How Binance gives us money. Kindly have a light on it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, kirubel said:

I haven't explore much sites.Those who i have found are paying very low facute.So far crtpto talk is best from rest of those who i found.The form great in every mean.

most in gambling sites, but in some other gambling sites I lost most, in sme more profit, in tradin no much profit, I'm just getting started by the way.

• +2 1

I never thought that one day I will invest my money on forex trading because of the numerous scam and risk involve in it...i was so frustrated because I have a daughter to take good care of...so my best friend introduced me to Mr Alex Gray who happen to manage my account very well...I started with $500 and a profit of $7,500...behold it was a testimony and ever since then... I was able to take care of my daughter health,
Contact him via WhatsApp:
+1 619 399 2841

Greetings, my friends
The forum is the best site I've known for daily and great earning
You can through faucets: freebitco

For me, I just work in this forum here because it is the only one that pays me daily without waiting, but if you want an external sign, I advise you on the FreeBtc site because it is very sincere and not scam , good luck

Not a specific website or app. but i have earned joining different airdrops and bounties. in trading i am using binance the most.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

As per my experience not paying site like this forum giving us

better for work here and try to earn or invest in trading platform

for trade

There are thousands of sites which are advertising for the big amount profit and earning but when u will get into it you will be in trap and it will be harder for to take your money out of it and i would suggest you that u work of crypto talk and invest on yobit and rise up your money and life

there are many sites but most of them are scam and even if those are ligit they pay you low amount of money.cryptotalk is best way to earn free btc

Their are lot of sites which are legit and paying. but every site do not paying much. you have to struggle to collect some coins. 

We have heard about bitcointalk, Altcoinstalk and bitcoingarden where bounty campaign is been listed that's were I earn my cryptocurrency through participating in bounty giveaways before I come in contact with cryptotalk pay by post. 

Hello guys if you're interested on cloud mining websites I can propose for you legit cloud mining websites just quote my reply

So far, this forum pays more and without any investments. You just spend few minutes or hours trying to learn from others and give them your best opinion. This forum is the best paying site for me so far and I enjoy it!

you have to search it on google or  youtube. also telegram is a good channel to join airdrops. faucets are not being well paid. due to price spike of bitcoin its hard to earn crypto currency. but legit airdrops are better to join.

Bitcointalk forum gave me the most of crypto income as I may conclude. You need to join a signature campaign and comment there. But competition is huge now and it's tough to be taken to any nowadays. 

There are many crypto sites. But according to my opinion Yobit is more profitable than any other websites.We can do trading in this site.

This site has a good earnings rate compared to other faucet sites, well i am using cryptotalk and also many other bitcoin faucets together. 

• +1 1

I am a beginner and I earning my crypto on this forum not high as I want but the knowledge I got was useful in the future. I will try on trading sites if possible and cloud mining sites like CryptoUniverse.