Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

Please read complete article on their Official Blog:

Resource of this article is: https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

Edited by sohaib
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 3
  • +2 10
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, sohaib said:

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

Resource of this article is: https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

Till not I am not aware of this function. Let's see what is this change coming into action. If it happens the it will be very easy to send the bitcoin like email. But what is the problem with nowadays process. This is not tough. Copy the address and send it. Why should we do the all above process. What will be the advantages? 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

Till not I am not aware of this function. Let's see what is this change coming into action. If it happens the it will be very easy to send the bitcoin like email. But what is the problem with nowadays process. This is not tough. Copy the address and send it. Why should we do the all above process. What will be the advantages? 

Please read complete article, this procedure would be Fees Free. So, don't you want to save your Fees for sending Bitcoin ? 😉

9 minutes ago, mdmusa said:

Yes. That's good Bitcoin transactions through email are very convenient. There is no chance of making a mistake in Bitcoin transactions via email.

Yes, and you no longer need to pay these high fees for each transaction as well.

• +5 1

1 minute ago, sohaib said:

Please read complete article, this procedure would be Fees Free. So, don't you want to save your Fees for sending Bitcoin ? 😉

Wow.. Really... Obviously i want. Because a lot of money is going into fees. But one thing the Blockchain technology have their own fees. They will not free it because it is their income. The network fee is required. Then is the fee will be paid Coinbase  or any other trick they are gonna apply. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, jore1 said:

I don't know about that yet, but I think it would be a bad idea because not everyone knows how to use cryptocurrencies.

It would be a bad idea for those who sells it. Because, they won't be able to get Fees on transactions. By the way, as far as Cypto awareness is concerned; Each country is now offering Free or Paid Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Courses on Official Level. So rest assured that; Everyone will know about Cryptocurrency within a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes we can send bitcoin to our fellow users. You can also use yobit in giving bitcoin, by linking the code and sending someone's email. and it's very fast and not long.

• +1 2

5 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

Wow.. Really... Obviously i want. Because a lot of money is going into fees. But one thing the Blockchain technology have their own fees. They will not free it because it is their income. The network fee is required. Then is the fee will be paid Coinbase  or any other trick they are gonna apply. 

Yes, But as compare to current fees which is too high, that fees would be a tiny amount. 😉

6 minutes ago, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes we can send bitcoin to our fellow users. You can also use yobit in giving bitcoin, by linking the code and sending someone's email. and it's very fast and not long.

so, can we reduce fees with yobit ?? 😄

• +4 1

18 minutes ago, Moyna333 said:

I think cryptocurrency is getting perfected by email to get the full look that makes it easy to exchange every information by email, considering it is correct. Thank you for applying what nature cryptocurrency does to us

There is also a point that you have said, but more clearly email is only a link to cryptocurrency that enhances it so that both can develop more thanks to mutual support, and most importantly we have many wives for the existence of crypto, making many people benefit so that they are able to make a good contribution.

• +1 1

If that is the case I think that's a perfect way to improve more the speed of transaction. But my question, is still more secured or the users still be anonymous?

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, Interface User said:

If that is the case I think that's a perfect way to improve more the speed of transaction. But my question, is still more secured or the users still be anonymous?

Details will be revealed when it is nearly done. For now we should be sure that; Crypto assets are going to be taken very seriously for Future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This will be good in cryptocurrency but how is it possible yo send some bitcoins in email? Isthere any wallet in email? Well this is good for crypto and for us but i will prefer to send some bitcoin in online wallets to secure some of my coins.

4 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

This will be good in cryptocurrency but how is it possible yo send some bitcoins in email? Isthere any wallet in email? Well this is good for crypto and for us but i will prefer to send some bitcoin in online wallets to secure some of my coins.

Rest assured, the whole system will be connected with Blockchain. 😉

• +2 2

7 minutes ago, Sakib said:

This is really good news..It's good for us.But as far as I know, this feature has already been introduced at coinbaseBecause you have to pay the fee if you send through the addressBut can be easily sent via email.Without the hassle of any charge

Maybe,They were just waiting for approval of their patent 😉 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, sohaib said:

Please avoid using large font size. It's against the rules. You could edit the post to make it the default size.

Please read the General Rules before posting content. Read the Rule#2.

Posting Rules:

1. No malware or phishing site link.

2. Messages in LARGE FONT are prohibited.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, jore1 said:

I don't know about that yet, but I think it would be a bad idea because not everyone knows how to use cryptocurrencies.

well thats what we need more exposure for bitcoin, we need more people to learn about it and learn how to use crypto for daily payments in the store and coffee shop.

Innovations like these really amaze me with how the mind works and within a short period of tine it keeps on improving. Perhaps, this is very useful for people who are on the go. 

This is really a good development for Bitcoin.  Because KYC in the Bank bureaucracy is very complicated and with this we can be more careful about our e-mails, making people more educative and productive and disciplined in maintaining their e-mails.

I think crypto transactions are upgrading day by day. Before it was too hard and people didn't even wanted to enter the crypto world for this issue. But nowadays it has become too easy for everyone! 

That is good news. Because one problem with cryptocurrency is really complicated than other e-money.

So with that we hope people don't have any reason again to learning about Bitcoin. Sending and receive with email is seem easy. I think that is only on coinbase platform, but no problem that is one revolution in crypto world.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes this will be a good initiative but their are most chances of hacking. because hacking of emails are very easy. but if coinbase provide complete security and it can be sent only from coinbase platform than it can be secure.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear? When I send the transaction, it will be completed in less than an hour, so I don't think that will be an easy way to send bitcoin. We can make a transaction, and it will send to the network, and if we can use the right fee for the transaction, we will see the transaction will be completed for a short time, and you don't have to wait for a long time. I heard that if we use the lightning network, we can see the transaction will be completed in a short time too.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, now Bitcoin can be easily transferred to others.As it is very easy to send information to another email address, it is very easy to send someone else's address there.

I think this is Good step if we transfer bitcoin on email then we can save transaction fees .i have used Perfect Money email transfer where if we transfer Perfect Money Dollar on Email Than Fees is 0.

Transferring Bitcoin and crypto is easy just like sending email .just care about one thing that copy the deposit address with care and paste address and put amount how much you want to transfer and press send it.Now Transfer is done after 3 Confirmation  payment received in deposit address.