Btc Or Gold - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

If someone give me a choice to choose Bitcoin or Gold to give me for free, i will choose Bitcoin of course, and then i will spend the half for Gold. Both is very precious and have different investment ways. I will use Bitcoin for short-term investment and Gold for long-term investment.

12 hours ago, Kab72558 said:

Gold has become an old way of holding and making a profit.  Bitcoin is a popular day now.  You can also trade with Bitcoin.  Keeping gold at home can be risky. 

Yeah,this is new Digital Gold .Where the price is more higher then any other currency .BTC can be send and received  anytime.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

Bitcoin better and give more money in a second but gold not that much good in my opinion. I prefer a coin that do alot of pumps every day..

Btc is better than gold because its value could increase more than gold. Unlike gold, btc is easier to store, all you need is an online wallet and you can store all your btc in that wallet, with gold you will need to store it in a very secure place like  a bank.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

looking for I'm sorry? idea to invest. If you care for to salvage your capital without risk, gold. If you are keen to buy risks and multiply your assets next bitcoin. For me, gold is not an choice now, in the launch it is essential to earn)

If there is a choice between btc and gold SO I always prefer gold because the currency of gold is better than btc........

If there is a choice between btc and gold SO I always prefer gold because the currency of gold is better than btc........

Both are equally good but I would recommend you trade crypto because it is not as extreme as trading gold

10 minutes ago, SobolevSKY said:

I must choose Bitcoins rather than gold because the rate of return on Bitcoin is better than gold.  And gold is just a rare metal where as bitcoin is a revolution.

But I think both assets is good in their own market and both is giving us good profit but the difference between on the both of them is that the gold market is stable and the bitcoin market is unstable so because unstability in the price of bitcoin we can easily make good profit.

Gold usually performs well during corrections because even if it does not necessarily rise, its value remains relatively constant while others retract in the sense that it is very useful to hedge it.

Bitcoin is a digital currency.  The highest price.  And by investing a lot of profit can be made.  But I would not choose Gold because it requires a lot of money to get it and Gold cannot be invested.  And gold is not so easy to obtain as crypto.

BTC and gold boats prices are rising but I will definitely choose BTC because I don't have the capacity of buying gold right now but with Bitcoin I can earn a little profit with my little investment and that is enough for me.

Gold is a stable and physical assets that we can call it as a treasure that we can keep,but if i am going to choose only one between gold and bitcoin, i prefer bitcoin because of its volatility in price i can make money out of it.

I will not give up my BTC or my gold. Both are valuable.

I prefer to buy BTC and store OR buy gold and store.

Both of them do not depreciate in value, rather they increase in price over time.

I will definitely will choose both. Between bitcoin and gold is a good choice. Gold has been an alternative way for people since a long time ago for securing their asset, because it is stable and a lot people trust it, while bitcoin is a good investment with it's volatility you can earn profit, so the point is both of them are good if you know how to take advantage by using them.

Gold are very expensive stone even it's supply is not limited still it's price is huge. And bitcoin supply is limited but it's still have not much expensives.so I prefer btc over gold. 

Well, this is an interesting question. Both has a bright future. But If I had a chance to buy one of them, I will prefer to buy BTC. As the economists predicting very high price in near future. 

I will pick out bitcoin considering the fact that it is extra essential as compare to Gold. Bitcoin is greater effective than Gold. Its esteem is expanding every day. I assume it'll extra profitable in another yr.

I think they are both useful and there are benefits to both. But they differ from each other in that bitcoin's return is better than that of gold.

basic rule: In the world of investments there is no feeling, by that I mean that one should not choose bitcoin and leave the gold, both are good investments and can be used both at the same time

I would pick bitcoins over gold since pace of return is preferred in bitcoin over in gold. what's more, gold is only an uncommon metal where as bitcoin is an insurgency.

In own opinion, I rather choose btc over God, gold is a very expensive metal while Bitcoin is a revolution, Bitcoin is easy to access than gold, moreover the rate of return of Bitcoin is far better compare to gold.

5 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

Ofcoursr i wanna choice bitcoin because of it s price...if i can hold some bit coin  when its price gonna low and wait for it when its price gonna high rhen i will get much profit..because bitcoin price pump and dump while gold price stable...so i choice bitcoin ❤❤❤

Gold is a real commodity. It is physical and has nothing to do with internet and online environment. Anyone can buy and hold it. It doesn't need electricity or wallet. It only needs a safe place for hiding it from thieves but bitcoin is all about virtual reality. Investing in Gold means always going forward but with slow pace. However, bitcoin is both going forward and backward. Handling bitcoin requires internet knowledge but it easily overtakes Gold in terms of value.

• Useful or interesting 1

Much better to hold Bitcoin, because we don't need to worry about storage of our investment in Bitcoin because we have hardware wallet.  

Unlike in gold that we need to give tax to government. 

well I would chooce Bitcoin becouse gold has been fo so long and it has a small profit in long run, and Bitcoin martket is risky and you can make some good profit if you will wait for your time. life is short so you should take a risk to drink some good old wisky ;.)