Btc Or Gold - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

I go with bitcoin, gold is valuable but not valuable as compare to bitcoin, gold price is high but it rate of increase is too slow, bitcoin can increase over fifty percent in a year gold can't do that, so bitcoin is better for profits.

In my opinion, you will definitely be better. Formation is the only thing that can make me rich in the future. Formation can make anyone rich. If he knows how to do this, my personal opinion.

Definitely i would choose bitcoin over gold as bitcoin is good source for getting high profits from investment and bitcoin is very fast in transaction.

Bitcoin online can be transferred from one place to another. .Bitaken is not recognized worldwide. Bitcoin is a modern currency, the demand for which is growing day by day. Bitcoin prices will be higher in the future than gold prices.  it becomes more and more. Currently, there is a clear trend when organizations do not want to miss the opportunity to follow the technologies introduced in the field of trade. Blockchain is simply an innovation that will accompany a new generation. 

26 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

The brass coins and the gold-plated bars can be redeemed for actual BTC. They come with an embedded piece of paper.

If you are talking about the physical bitcoins that you can buy from stores, they are only as valuable as the metal they are made from. They are not actual spendable bitcoins.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/24/2019 at 12:41 AM, Jessica Karren said:

If you ask me to choose one between gold and bitcoin for sure i will go with the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a old technology and there is much time to decide the all time high for the Bitcoin and i think now it's good time to invest in bitcoin

Bitcoin is the most best and good coin in the market and this coin will give us huge profit than the other business because in future the BTC price is going to high and on that time we sell this coin and we are in profit on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I sense mutually are fantastically useful. but between the two suffer differences. crypto prices bottle move up and down even as gold continually goes up. but if I decide I like to invest in bitcoin as being paid it is fantastically undemanding bit gold requires extraordinarily classy fees hehehe.

I don't know if anyone resembles me but I prefer gold. I have liked gold for a long time, and I have a plan that if I make a profit from bitcoin then I will buy gold to hold and consider this to be a safe investment.

Between btc and gold  i will prefer  bitcoin. I know  gold have  huge  power  more  then btc but for good return then btc is the good and gold is the stable and it  will be  increasing  but i want  invest in bitcoin.  

On 12/21/2019 at 12:41 PM, Jonayeed said:

Bitcoin gold was a hard fork of the original open source cryptocurrency which took place on October 24, 2017. While hard forks take place for a I think it was

My friend the topic is not about bitcoin gold, it is about the actual physical gold vs bitcoin.

3 minutes ago, skonor said:

I suppose Bitcoin is superior than Gold right presently, on account that his wrongdoing and instability, due to the fact is greater effective than Gold there are nothing to pay as verify too his value volatile make it efficient., but in the destiny inside the event that they will be lawful and with constant cost possibly people go back to Gold.

That's not true either, at least not for now, gold is the most powerful asset over bitcoin.

13 minutes ago, Asif2 said:

Yes, I think both are very useful. but between the two have differences. crypto prices can go up and down while gold always goes up. but if I choose I like to invest in bitcoin because getting it is very easy while gold requires very expensive fees hehehe.

You should also know even though gold goes only up it takes a long time for good profit.

I'll choose bitcoin over the gold.Because there is ahuge difference between the price of the bitcoin and gold.That's why I'll surely choose bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

What do you mean if i were asked to choose? I have already chosen btc and so has everybody else who bought btc instead of gold. That's most of us in crypto.

I would prefer bitcoin because it is the currency of the future. Of course, this is a difficult choice, but bitcoin is growing more rapidly and with great speed.

Is a Good question, maybe for me Bitcoins resolve more problems like store and sending, other plus are the possibility of move a little bit of portion of the amount, in gold case I prefer the phisical gold because the paper gold not are the real gold, the problem with gold are the price we need to purche greats mount but in case or saving long is the best way for distribuite the money and get solid value in time, anyway bitcoin resolve more problem for people like me that can't access in the regular sistem of the money but we have internet and can use this tool for getting use of this real hard money.

In Between btc and gold i will prefer bitcoin. I think it is better than gold. I will choose the btc because it is one of the valuable and digital coin in coming years. It will more expensive than. So i think it is better.          

The price of BTC is rising regularly and the price of gold is usually raised on special occasions which again falls as before. I would choose BTC between BTC and gold, as its consumption is higher and its price is higher than gold

46 minutes ago, WorldEdit said:

I think that investing in gold is becoming very relevant for many people. The political situation in the world is very acute, and people will seek a stable asset. I think they will choose gold, not bitcoin.

People want a coin that will guarantee then a quick profit over short time and that is bitcoin.

For me is bitcoin, its easy to buy bitcoin and invest it, and also easy to sell, just trade in some buy and sell company and you get profit, but gold is hard to invest and find buyers.

Edited by vinz09

On 12/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

personally i will use bitcoin because i can't use gold in real life also people will want to stolen my gold if i have.

but if i have bitcoin no one can't stolen my btc and i can easily use bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, rjroshan said:

Bitcoin will more value than gold with the next days so I will choose bitcoin with no thinking.. Hope the best for you guys, we are waiting the next halving..

Well i will go with gold obiviuoly. Because it is giving me the assurence that bitcoin is bot giving. Gold will definately go higher in comparison to bitcoin and it will continue to increase and also it is legal. Whereas we all know that government doesn't support bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, amcryptolover said:

I would choose bitcoins over gold because rate of return is better in bitcoin than in gold. and gold is just a rare metal where as bitcoin is a revolution. 

In  this case I would prefer myself to buy it invest in btc & not in the gold. In the future as estimated by the crypto.analyst , the price of btc will increase and then the value of btc will be more expensive than the gold...hence it's always better to buy btc & not gold.