How to sell bitcoins? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

How to sell bitcoins?

to sell bitcoin is very easy now through a platform that facilitates us in selling crypto currencies, and there are several websites to sell bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:53 PM, kirubel said:

hey every one i live in Ethiopia and my country didn't start international banking, is  there any way that i can sell my bitcoins and receive my money through "western union"

Do find an e-wallet provider that supports cryptocurrencies. In my case, I use an app available online or through phone, that supports having crypto-wallets and conversion is quite easy. After conversion to my local fiat, there are also cash out methods convenient for me, though it comes with fees (such as in banks, or remittance centers such as Western Union).

There are so many sites are available for sell and buy crypto. You can also use exchange sites for sell your bitcoin. You can use bestchange for sell your crypto and receive cash. This is trusted site.

How to sell bitcoin. if in my opinion it's clear you have to register and do all the things that are required using a sell order and money that you can easily withdraw.  that's all I know, thank you, hope you understand.

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, so you have to buy and sell online cryptocurrency trdaing market, many trading market place available online platform, binanace,bittrex,okex,kucoin,polonix most trusted trading site

On 12/21/2019 at 10:23 AM, kirubel said:

hey every one i live in Ethiopia and my country didn't start international banking, is  there any way that i can sell my bitcoins and receive my money through "western union"  

There are many ways to sell or convert your bitcoin. You don't need to be worried about this. There are many online exchanges who buy your BTC and give you its equivalent in most common currencies in the world. There are even some websites which convert Bitcoin to Western Union directly. Here you will find a list of such websites:

https://www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-wu.html

Read the reviews about them and choose the best among them which is both legit and has a reasonable conversion fee that suits your need most.

You can also convert your bitcoin to PayPal USD because the fee for BTC to Western Union is a little high and if you convert your BTC to PayPal you will pay less fee.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 21.12.2019 at 10:53, kirubel said:

You can sell bitcoins on the exchange.And Fiat transfer to a trusted person on an electronic wallet and he in turn will transfer to your name Fiat through westhorn Union and give you the code. You will use the code to collect money in any branch of Western Union.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, kirubel said:

Connect the online exchanger in your country  you can convert your Bitcoin into USD and received your payment in your local bank yobit exchange is the best exchange where you can convert your Bitcoin into USD one important thing if you want to sell your Bitcoin in online be careful because many scammers are hunting our funds 

There are so many ways to sell bitcoin. You can sell it on exchange sites. I suggest you to sell it with bestchange.com, because bestchange is the best trusted site ever. You can sell your bitcoin here and withdraw it with cash.

I advise you to seek help from a relative or friend outside your country to purchase bitcoin for you. Because you will not find strangers who can trust you and help you

17 minutes ago, kirubel said:

yeah, i am using this metod until now, am just finding if theirs any way that i can get my money directly

You can get bitcoin as a gift card or for a business that pays you for services like this forum, for example .. or to participate in translation or design services or any skill you master.

A difficult situation, I think you can try it if you are very ineligible to sell them, but you also need to understand that this is very risky, and you will need a guarantor to help avoid fraud

To sell the bitcoin is very easy. You can sell the bitcoins on the exchange and convert it into the dollars and then you can withdrawal these dollars into your bank account. And you can sell the bitcoin to any agent of the bitcoin.

I don't really know about your country situation. If you don't have local exchanges in your country. Try register on paxful or localbitcoin. Then find best method to exchange your Bitcoin to money. Maybe good option is Paypal. But if Paypal can't send money to your country. Try find method maybe some seller accept exchange your Bitcoin to local currency. Also try find on social media and forum in your country. Hope some friend also can help you.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You can sell your bitcoins in one click. In the crypto currency world the demand of bitcoins is remain high and for this you can sale the bitcoins in one click. The bitcoins trader provide different facilities for purchasing the crypto currency and the work for purchasing and selling crypto.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, kirubel said:

4 years ago when bitcoin was not famous in the world and in my country i was also afraid of getting it cash. You can google or check localbitcoins and remitano if they are working in your country.

We can sell our bitcoin at any time in exchanges if we want to sell then goes to market  portion of exchange then sold you btc on which pair you wanted such xrp, eth, usdt etc. 

First of all, you must use Google, to search for sites that you can find people who are interested in buying Bitcoin in your country's currency or Western Union or even in the forum and through the currency of your countryCan arrange payment

For me  i sell bitcoin to a person who buy and give me money, It is easy everyone fo that in every twon or city or even a Village. 

There is no rule can stop bitcoin

For me  i sell bitcoin to a person who buy and give me money, It is easy everyone fo that in every twon or city or even a Village. 

Be safe and good luck guys. 

There are many websites offering to buy bitcoins from you. But before you sell it. Give some time and look at the reviews of the website you are interested in selling. As most of these websites are run by scammers. 

To sell Bitcoin, you need to have a separate account and convert BTC to dollars and sell Bitcoin. Also, the exchange you sell at the time of sale must be reliable and expert.

Try paypal. Look for a local bank that has ties with paypal and setup an account there then exchange you btc to dollars and send it to paypal once its in paypal link your bank account to you paypal and transfer the money.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Try to find some trade-sites, in Russia we have an automatically trade-sites, where we can sell or buy crypto. Try to find similar