Banks below minimum balance fee VS Crypto wallets - no fee! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Banks below minimum balance fee VS Crypto wallets - no fee!

Good day everyone and today I just wanna share my experience with the bank and with my crypto wallet. Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits. It's a huge difference and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

You should not only invest your money in crypto because of low wallet fee. Because your money is less safe in crypto wallet. It has more chance of hacking. Just for the sake of low fee you can lost your whole money. When these wallets will provide proper security then you can think about this.

• +2 1

Yes, you have argued in banks that minimus is a china but because of the amount of coins you keep in cryptocurrency, wallets will not charge you fees, crypto wallet charges fees, but there is no fee on crypto deposits.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes, you have argued in banks that minimus is a china but because of the amount of coins you keep in cryptocurrency, wallets will not charge you fees, crypto wallet charges fees, but there is no fee on crypto deposits.

Crypto wallet only charge fees once you will send to other wallet or any mode of payments. But banks has all its charges and if you will invest in banks, they have lower rate too.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Sajeeb25 said:

Even though banks are charging a fixed fee, I think it is better to keep the bank than investing money in cryptocurrency.  Because as security here, there is a future possibility.  And by investing in crypto or investing, you will face both profit and loss.

I believe when it comes to security, banks has higher securities than crypto wallet. If bank will be rob, still they pay you back your money because it has insurance but the crypto wallet once it has been hacked all of your money is gone.

• +1 1

Yes that's the difference crypto with banks in this world. banks always have drinking fees and whereas crypto do not exist at all. for this reason people feel that crypto makes it easy for users.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have many advantages, including small fees in transactions through wallets, and this makes them much better than banks

Life is great and enjoy it

There are still a lot of differences in relation to cryptocurrency and banks. Many cryptocurrencies have advantages over banks and give a higher percentage. 

The best is the Crypto Wallet because it provides services and transactions quickly, with small fees and without the need for waiting

THINK POSITIVE

Banks charge the high fesses fro transfer or send Funds.But in Crypto if we transfer bitcoin and crypto then the transfer fees is very very less compare to Bank.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:35 AM, kimberly24 said:

Good day everyone and today I just wanna share my experience with the bank and with my crypto wallet. Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits. It's a huge difference and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

Yes dear i hope that is true for every counties banks. They charge a definite amount of money for not maintaining the minimum balance. But their is no such kind of fine for the crypto wallets. Even it can be maintained with zero balance. Only some transactions fee will be there. Otherwise there is no such money loss. 

8 hours ago, xpertt said:

That is where the banks get their money, from the fees of every transaction that is done inside their establishment, that is why I chose crypto wallets because you don't need to pay any fees if you will do a transaction to other person and the transaction in it is more faster than banks.

Yes you are right! Banks are like sharks and they have even huge charges sometimes but in crypto wallets only when you transfer funds or paying something. But both are risky too.

My personal opinion is if you are in the United States and wish to purchase $100 of bitcoin and pay with a U.S. bank account or your USD Wallet, the flat fee would be calculated as $2.99. As noted below in the variable fee section, the variable percentage fee would be 1.49% of the total transaction, or $1.49. Since the flat fee is greater than 1.49% of the total transaction, your fee would $2.99. If you wanted to purchase bitcoin with a credit or debit card, we would charge a fee of 3.99% since the variable percentage fee is higher than the flat fee.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, tailorsweep said:

Bank has always a fee and for me it is more secured to store your money in banks because there are many possibilities in crypto that can lose your money. Even though it has a high payment or fee, i think they will much more guarantee the security of your money. 

Yes banks are more secure but still banks can be robbed and crypto wallets can be hacked as well. So I think it's only the matter of time to decide which one is the most affordable keeper of currencies.

• +2 1

32 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

Wow,you talked about realistic topic.banksneed us to maintain minimum balance where as, crypto wallets don't require even single penny from us.banks punish us for not maintain in minimum balace.whereas wallets don't need anything.

Hi mate! Yes it's the reality and I am assuming that a lot of people can relate with regards of my experience.. Banks do charge even we are sleeping and that's the bad thing. Crypto wallet in the other hand is better than banks in terms of no charges for deposits.

Then go for crypto wallet if it is legal, the banks charges are too high, the crypto wallet does not charge too much for transfer

• +1 1

Yes crypto have lot of advantages over bank as well as disadvantages. but if we remain careful in using crypto currencies that will be very good enough. 

Indeed,banks are a bit high compare to crypto wallets in terms of transaction fee,also it is more convenient using blockchain when transacting your money,however,securities in the bank are more highly protected than in crypto wallets,if you lose your atms or any bank related accountabilities you can still recover your funds unlike in a blockchain wallet,once youve lost any single amount on it,even your keys,you will never get it back,

Banks do always apply a minimum balance to each customer, this is annoying. Unlike crypto wallets which do not apply a minimum balance to each wallet owner. But there is one more thing, namely that every time we make a transaction on crypto, we will definitely charge the fee, not at the bank.

If u take a look to the banks and crypto wallets then u will find many advantages in crypto wallet majorly that in banks are lot of hidden charges but in crypto are not like that as in my place if i withdraw or tranfer money via biometric system then they will attain other charges, sms charges etc but in crypto there is no such charges or fees.

A regular bank account (not savings one!) is meant for temporary storing money you are going to spend soon.

Investment means you expect profits being generated, not spending the money.

This is why we have different types of cryptocurrencies - ones like Bitcoin which work as an investment (store of value), and other ones like XRP or ETH which are simply better for spending (fast transfers and smart contracts). Most of users of our exchange follow this style of viewing cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

This is good because Crypto Wallet is free unlike Banks who need fees. Because this fees for me is struggle for the user itself especially if income is small. Many people wants freedom in transaction also so Crypto Wallet is good.

Yes i see so many crypto wallets being created on internet and on playstore. These can one day be' used by everybody, as bank costa are too high, and most or all crypto wallets do not charge anything just for holding coins, some actually do soft staking , so you can also earn interest, and much more interest compared to a normal bank.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, kimberly24 said:

Wow .. congratulations to you and the cryptomania there is really good cooperation between banks and the community in your country.  It was a banker who was good at seeing the chance of my hope, my country also followed him.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Kausar said:

Good day each person and at present I definitely wanna assign my go through with the pay in and with my crypto wallet. as a rule of the panel in my country are charging fee at what time your deposit went below the bare minimum remainder and gladly cryto wallets are not charging something with regards of deposits. It's a mammoth modification and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

Yes and it is the same in my country too. Banks are charging fees but when you invest they will give you the lowest rate. The best option is cryptocurrencies.

21 hours ago, badgun said:

Wallet is way better, those banks have rules that you must follow and in crypto you set your own rule for your wallet

Yes, at least for crypto wallets I am only afraid of being hack and I just need to be very careful. Banks it's not even secured because mostly it is prone to be rob.