How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

On 10/21/2020 at 10:22 PM, luisrenato said:

That depends on the exchange, for example, to place an order in Yobit, 10,000 satochis are enough but if you place it in Binance you need  10 $ now if you use a trading bot you need much more money like 100  $ in the balance to avoid burning the account

To start trading at cryptocurrence market of course a good capital is needed as you are starting a business and ready to face every obstacle that comes your way in times of loss a big capital will give you a long stay on the market than a small capital depending on the knowledge and experience you have acquired it's for this reason I support starting crypto trading with a good amount of capital like $100 or above is just okey.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In the field of trading in cryptocurrencies, there are no fixed laws for the number of currencies that you can trade in. This depends on the amount of loss that you can bear. You are only the one who can know that, no one can tell you about it. If before the start of trading I advise you to learn the basics so that you learn well how to avoid loss How to divide your capital Be careful.

• +1 2

19 hours ago, George10 said:

To start trading at cryptocurrence market of course a good capital is needed as you are starting a business and ready to face every obstacle that comes your way in times of loss a big capital will give you a long stay on the market than a small capital depending on the knowledge and experience you have acquired it's for this reason I support starting crypto trading with a good amount of capital like $ 100 or above is just okey.

@George10 trading dont always need capital mate but its need your knowledge first.. Its okay if you have capital but you dont know when to buy a coin or when to sell it.. Also its important to do technical analysis first of a coin.. Because if you cant imagine the price volatility then trading wont possible for us.. So for trading first need knowledge..         

• +1 1
  • +5 1

We must start with small amounts. Deposit $ 100 into the bank and trade with the equivalent of $ 1 first to get a feel for the market.

• -1 1

If you have a great strategy I think you don't need a huge amount of capital, because you can make it grow even if it is a small capital. But we can't ignore the fact that the higher the capital the higher the profit you could gain. It is more important in investing in your knowledge, since it is the one that could help you to achieve what you want.

You can start with $ 10!
It's up to you, it's also up to your capital!
If you are a beginner then I advise you to start with only 10 dollars in order to first learn and master trading skills and then you have to enter with your full capital!

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 trading dont always need capital mate but its need your knowledge first.. Its okay if you have capital but you dont know when to buy a coin or when to sell it.. Also its important to do technical analysis first of a coin.. Because if you cant imagine the price volatility then trading wont possible for us.. So for trading first need knowledge..         

@Dorjoy12 yes  I'm agree with you trading need your knowledge that you know about the markets and much more information then even if you have less amount then you can get a great profit, we have to work in all sections so then we will be able to do whatever related to cryptocurrency..

• +2 1

There is actually no limit to making trades, but usually there are limits for each transaction. So in my opinion if you want to start a buy 1 LTC trade for the first trade, and when it works you can add to it.

35 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 yes  I'm agree with you trading need your knowledge that you know about the markets and much more information then even if you have less amount then you can get a great profit, we have to work in all sections so then we will be able to do whatever related to cryptocurrency..

@Mark wood not like so mate.. If you want to focus on trading only then  just go on trading action not in investment section.. I see many member who was much active in bounty section but for scam bounty now they move to web designer section and focus on that only.. So its not matter what we want to do but we should focus on one thing only..                

• +3 1

22 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood not like so mate.. If you want to focus on trading only then  just go on trading action not in investment section.. I see many member who was much active in bounty section but for scam bounty now they move to web designer section and focus on that only.. So its not matter what we want to do but we should focus on one thing only..                

@Dorjoy12 we have more opportunities in this forum because it has separate section for learning specific things first of all we will focus on that which we need alot and after that we can visit all the sections for getting more stuff that is a great opportunity for us we have to care of this..

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 we have more opportunities in this forum because it has separate section for learning specific things first of all we will focus on that which we need alot and after that we can visit all the sections for getting more stuff that is a great opportunity for us we have to care of this..

@Mark wood i wanted to mean that if you want to be a trader then you should focus on trading section only because trading section will help you in different ways... But for forum activity ofcourse we need to focus on all section to learn and for help others too.. Its true that forum is the best place to learn everything..         

• +3 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood i wanted to mean that if you want to be a trader then you should focus on trading section only because trading section will help you in different ways... But for forum activity ofcourse we need to focus on all section to learn and for help others too.. Its true that forum is the best place to learn everything..         

@Dorjoy12 yes I will focus on trading section but when I need any help so I can mentioned you there because you really help me when I need and you solve my problem in easy way so I hope you will help me there isn't it?

• +2 1

I think 100$ is a good starting point from investing in crypto, you just need to be wise and make your decision makings good in order to make this 100 into something.

It depends on each exchanges. 

Some exchange request us to trade crypto amount that is higher than 2 dollars.

So just find a good exchange and start your trading journey

with $100 you can start working then you can make profit and grow your balance, on the internet there are many information about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

You need to put ypur money in diffrent trading apps 

So you should invest minimum investment for each trading app minimum 100$ is enough for profitable icome. 

To be able to earn good profit in crypto, its good to invest huge some of funds, in that case, you will be earning a reasonable amount of money. But you can start as little as $50-100 but don't expect much profit.

There's high need before you start trading but it depends on you, before start to trade you must have knowledge in crypto and know how the market works and of course you should know what you're doing so you can't regret it if you start trading in crypto.

If you are new in trading then you need to invest little amount at the start and then increase your investment. 

First you need to invest around about 100$ in trading. Invest on many coins instead of one coin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I think only one crypto is enough to start trading, having more than one can be very dangerous for beginner, I will prefer bitcoin for this purpose, and pairing it with a stable coin like tether will be good. 

• +3 1

13 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

If you are new in trading then you need to invest little amount at the start and then increase your investment. 

First you need to invest around about 100$ in trading. Invest on many coins instead of one coin. 

Of course @malik6314193 for beginners is good for them to start with small amount when they trade for the first time. Then with the time they will acquire the experience and little by little increase the amount. I think we can't precise exactly how much we need to start trading.

• +3 2

Of course, the greater the amount, the better the profit. In opinion, the amount of $ 1000 is a suitable amount to start with wise management and good dealings. You will get good profits.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:58 AM, Edwinvicky said:

To be able to earn good profit in crypto, its good to invest huge some of funds, in that case, you will be earning a reasonable amount of money. But you can start as little as $50-100 but don't expect much profit.

Everyone should learn how to earn more with less. Money is not the only thing you invest in cryptocurrency. You also invest things such as wisdom, knowledge, skills and management. These are different functions of your brain. Smart trading means to achieve a balance between investments of capital and brain. Money is only half of the story. The second half happens in your mind. Huge investment is not needed because a smart trader knows well how to enter with less money but to exit with more profit than others. This is because he knows how to play with his capital and choose the best positions.

• +1 2

If you fill out at least $ 100, it is sufficient in some ways because if you are going to store. It will take time for you to make a good profit. However, $ 100 is not enough to start. You should study the basics and avoid some things while learning to trade. It is best to learn by reading the lot and watching the educational and cognitive lessons before starting.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: