How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

On 11/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, Edwinvicky said:

To be able to earn good profit in crypto, its good to invest huge some of funds, in that case, you will be earning a reasonable amount of money. But you can start as little as $50-100 but don't expect much profit.

That is just it, starting with a very little amount will be good, also learning everything about trading and investment will be good. With good knowledge and experience, people can learn how to make investment profitable with patience. 

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Firas-zain said:

You can start trading in Binance by an amount equals 10$. But of course the more your capital is the more profits you will gain. Some platform require an amount equals 100$ at least i guss.

$10 will be the best for trading, but it is good for the person to deposit more than $10 because their are many exchanges that will require a minimum of $10 for trading, if the market drop, the amount will be less and may be impossible for the beginner to convert back to stable coin if the price of the coin bought has decreased and continue to decrease. $20 to $50 is good. 

• +5 1

You can start with $ 100, which is not a small number to start with and helps you calculate the profit and loss ratio easily. If you want to start with a larger amount, divide it into parts and put them in different deals.

• +3 1

Hi guys , in fact it does not worry me how much should I have to start trading as much as I am concerned about wen to sell and when to buy again. were do you get experience from ?should we open on the platform site and watch it daily, is it possible for one with no experience to make profits?

You can start with the available amount, no matter how much, when you are sure that you have learned to trade, then you can invest in a larger amount .

yes we are going to learn more about trading in this forum. People here has good knowledge into trading, the good thing is people in this fourm are helping out. Thanks to those people , and there are some legit airdrops too..

• +4 1

It does not matter that how much amout you use for trading.

You can trade with any amount but i would suggest you yo start trading with low amount to avoid big losses, minimum amount with 200$ you can start trading. But be aware before going to trade.

get in touch with good traders and seek knowledge from them

Good evening my friend, I also need to know because I am thinking of starting trading. Thank you for asking this question and I will follow the comments. I will not know.

• +3 1

I do not recommend that you start with very high money first so that you can start trading. If you enter with as little as 10 dollars, you will see ahead and increase the money you will put accordingly. Because trading is always a risky thing.

It is advisable to start with $100 to operate the exchanges, but there are some sites that from $10 you can operate them obviously the profits would be much lower

If you start the trading you have minimum 100$ or 0.02 BTC. Then you start trading. You have more knowledge about crypto currency. If you have more experience then you take profit otherwise you lose your all money. I suggest you first of all you learn trading skills.

• +2 1

I suggest you my dear friend

As a beginner you start trading with the low capital because if 1st time by chance you go in loss so you easily bear this lose... And Also learn from this when you have some knowledge about the trading so then you invest more capital and earn good profit from this...

I advise you not to trade if you do not have sufficient knowledge in this field, in order not to lose your money, I think you can start with 20 dollars

• +2 1

I think it depends on your capital, if you have enough capital you can buy ETH for day trading or long term trading, the more you buy ETH the more profit. The thing to remember when trading is to buy good coins and buy at the right time.

In my opinion, it is difficult. You need a capital at the beginning of $ 500 as a minimum in order to be able to profit from the matter, but first you have to reach professionalism first, then try without money and after that you try with money 

On 12/21/2020 at 9:21 AM, Ashtoy said:

I don't think you need a specific amount before trading since there is no any law regarding the minimum and maximum amount  you can start with trading. In this stage no amount is small, 

Just understand that the more your capital the more your profits and returns 

You are right @Ashtoy. Sadly, a lot of 'traders wannabe' are concerned about something irrelevant in my opinion. Though, to be very effective it is advisable to start with at least a 50 dollars in investment as I do recommend to newbies (I am not an experienced trader myself), there is no compulsory minimum amount of investment to start with.

18 hours ago, Nonahassan said:

In my opinion, it is difficult. You need a capital at the beginning of $ 500 as a minimum in order to be able to profit from the matter, but first you have to reach professionalism first, then try without money and after that you try with money 

You got it wrong mate. Infact, it is better to start with very low amount for beginners to avoid risks of high loss due to inexperience.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes my dear friend of you are new here then I think you should do start a trade minimum 100$ because if there are some money then you are possible to earn money. So huge money and huge earning but I think if you are new one then start with 100$.

• +1 1

Highlights an important point. I am a trader. And I've been trading for a long time.
So I have enough experience in this regard. If you are brand new. My advice is you need to know about the trade first. Never trade without adequate knowledge. Also you have to be sure to be a loser. But my request is never to come to training without adequate experience and knowledge. In the new situation you can start trading with 50 to 100 dollars. If you work wisely, you will be able to make a profit with this money.

Maximum crypto needed by you to start trading with should be simply regarded as your capital. We need to start thinking and reasoning positively, investing little is gaining little. You have to invest large to be able to achieve large. No risk no gain

I would say that depending on you, you must have knowledge of crypto and know how the market works before you start trading and you must know what you are doing if you start trading in crypto you will not regret it.  I don’t really know much about business but I know.  You can start trading if you find a site where you can trade and trust me, then you will see how much you need to start trading cryptocurrency.

My friend you can invest as mamy money you want.  But minimum 10$ is required.  Remind that big invest big profit.  Careful is main in trade   

Best of luck      

If you are a novice entrepreneur, it is recommended that you use  80 together to be able to make the best income.Trading You will earn good profit by short-term trading, always try trading in stable coins like Tron Litechine in Ether Rifle.

You need to at least 100 USD of bitcoin for trading. Cause trading profit will depend your trade strategy. If you want to get more profit then you have to use more money. So you have to take care of your fund for trading.

There are no limit for trading.  But if you are first trader you should start trading with low amount. Only expert traders can survive on crypto market. So, from 1st investment you can learn many secret in crypto market.  Then you can trade with high money.  

One can start trading with minimum $100 and if you try to start in LTC 1 and more quantity Ertherum 0.1 but more best is BTC 0.01 required to start any kind of bussines if you desire.