Crypto Talk Competitors - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

At the moment i have not heard of any competitors for cryptotalk forum. It is surely the number one forum for getting cryptocurrency information and forcearning by posting. The forum is doing an incredible job. 

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 5:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

Well bitcointalk is kind of a competitor since it was the very first website forum that was made to discuss things about crypto. But since cryptotalk pays way more than Bitcointalk, people tend to use cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I don't think there would any competition to CryptoTalk ever. Period. I don't say this because I get paid by CT or because I love CT. I say from experience, there is no way any other paid to post forum can afford 1000 sats per post. Look at how much you can claim from a faucet clicking the whole day. But it is better if only there are more such forums, or else if for some reasons CT stops, there won't any place for us to go.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

No one compete when it is all about kindness most exchange are greedy and they grab all their profit in their own giving this kind of amount is really good.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There's a lot of competitors now i think. Many are also doing this like steemit,and quora and bitcointalk is same with this but all of them is not as good and easy as cryptotalk.

Of course I mean that I was shaken up in a competition in the world because there are so many people making money and other than saying that they are ahead of the competition.

Well,,I don't feel here is any challenge with competing with YoBit, which capital that yobit goes privileged and continually goes on to challenge the complete new possessions to originate new innovations. pardon? I notion was yobit was the superlative exchanger

On 12/21/2019 at 12:30 PM, Shinobi1 said:

Right now there was no competitor for Cryptotalk because no other forum or cryptotalk kind of platform was giving any reward to user. Maybe in near future may come some of the platform which will compete with cryptotalk but right now there was no one in competition right now with cryptotalk

there are a lot of pay per post website. Cryptotalk is not the only website that pays for content, there's steemit, publish0x etc. But as far as i know only cryptotalk pays in satoshi but that could change since yodollar already came out.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/21/2019 at 2:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

I think no one have potential and courage like yobit exchange. They have initiated a great platform and also it is created after the many years of bitcointalk generation. There was no competitor of bitcointalk and now cryptotalk have no competitor as well. 

Actually we all are finding cryptotalk competitors in order to earn more, this is a reality when we find a good way to earn we then try more to find another ways to earn more, this is natural thing. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This platform cryptotalk doesn't have any competitors, entirely different from any other free platform,  i even begin to think how do they generates money by paying people free without any subscription. 

there are a lot of exchange available like yobit, but they do not arrange campaingn like cryptotalk. I they do not need any campaign that's why they do not arrange campaign now. but I think they will arrange very soon.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

In paid to post features or self sponsored PTP then this forum has the monopoly on this matter. Other forums has paid to post features but only on the small scale unlike this forum that they are paying 200k people everyday with almost $3 per head.

Basically this forum spends $300k to $400k daily to all its users combined.

spacer.png

there are many crypto forum existed.. so there are many cryptotalk competitors, but the biggest competitor is bitcontalk.. but the members there are getting slow because of very strict rules especially merit system.. If cryptotalk keeps continue the pay by post campaign, I'm sure it will be the no.1 crypto forum in the future., 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

43 minutes ago, miskyming said:

there are many crypto forum existed.. so there are many cryptotalk competitors, but the biggest competitor is bitcontalk.. but the members there are getting slow because of very strict rules especially merit system.. If cryptotalk keeps continue the pay by post campaign, I'm sure it will be the no.1 crypto forum in the future., 

Bitcointalk is not a paid to post forum so there's a big difference between the two. Cryptotalk pay its forum users to post from its own pocket while bitcointalk rely on bounty from different company to generate traffic on their site.

spacer.png

saw that the fight in Kipte has bunged the battle now, yet I reason a drive be fit for dispatch a gathering once more, and with that challenge. 

Persistence is key of progress

This is possible with the help of yobit exchange without this patnership i think this will not happen to run a big forum like cryptotalk .

Why?

I think cryptotalk is unique and only one of its kind platform that provides opportunity for its members to earn bitcoin and other curriencies. And later we can invest those currency using yobit to keep the market on yobit going.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:46 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I'm not sure if there are other forums like Cryptolak, or if they can compete with Cryptotalk, if any, post them here! where you will find a forum like Cryptotalk, you will express your ideas, find out and get paid! ..

Yes I think there are no other platforms rather tah crypto talks which enables youngsters to earn some money without any investment.i my opinion it is the best platform to achieve pr to earn money. But if there are any such platforms you can list them below.

man you know that there is a great competitor, I will not speak the name of this great competitor, but I can give you a tip: The great competitor is a forum that in the trust system, has the reputation system, has many signature campaigns

• +1 1

Crypto talk is the such type of the site for earning money and also there are many of the competition between the competitor in the crypto talk. 

Why?

There are many forums like cryptotalk campaign but no one pays as genuinely as this platform that is the reason it is the most famous one.

In everything there goes a competition now or after... but best always remains best... cryptotalk will stay for it’s beneficial purpose 

On 12/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

Why?

Because the mining or getting bitcoin not that easy also not all sites need to do that . but we need to hear what they have here one day..