What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 31 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

7 hours ago, Bellamy said:

To say which is our favorite cryptocurrency we must take into account several aspects and the main one is what objective we want to acquire a certain cryptocurrency. If it is to Accumulate waiting for a promising future, my favorites are Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT, to operate for transaction speed and low commissions, my favorites are Litecoin, Tron, Waves, Riple and Dogecoin.

I agree @Bellamy all depend about what is our objective. I think there is not a specific favorite, because our best favorite is the more profitable at the moment when we use it. Of course Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular and preferable by many investors and traders. But however there are a lot of other coin also are profitable.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Currently, I will keep Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the first easy currency to deal with and has a great value in the cryptocurrency market, and it can be kept for a long time and the longer I have it, its value increases.

unfortunately people bleed these coins .. but in yobit, the ones I like the most are MASK, WATER, DLRS and some more that give enough interest without having to do anything ... of the most popular currencies .. as always, dogecoin , litecoin, zcash ... eth .. all known are very good to accumulate

Undoubtedly bitcoin. I hold some bitcoin for its price increasing . I also hold some bch beacause  now a days it is popular  too. In future i planned  to held eth and ltc. And i haven’t  hold any tokens right now. Can anyone suggest  me which tokens will be profitable for future?

My favorite coin is eth and btc. Both are highly demandable coins right now.  I like to hold them. I think in future the price will reach the peak and i will be more profitable       

Monero - не только любимая а с учетом анонимности чтут ли не единственная которая сохранила идеологические ценности! Монета (XMR) выбор интровертов смотрящих в далекое бедующие 🙂 

The currencies that I currently hold are Bitcoin and LINK are currencies that I believe have great potential in the long term, where there are a lot of investors

I’m holding bitcoin, bitcoin and bitcoin.. Then I trade with the rest of the altcoins. Because end of the day the only coin really worth holding long term is bitcoin.

Hey mate, you ask a good question that what is our favorite coin, the answer is Litecoin is my favorite coin because this coin have a bright future because it's a rank coin in the market. I am  holding LTC coin hoping this coin will give good profit in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have only some Bitcoin satoshis in my wallet along with talk tokens that are provided by this forum. Due to the stability and volatility balance of Bitcoin it is my favorite coin because it's  likely very less chance to give you loss

• +1 1

There are many good currencies that I like, but my favorites are BTC and ETH. Honestly, I cannot choose one of these two currencies, they are really good and strong, and you can earn a lot of money through them.

Bitcoin has been my favorite coin while talk token is my favorite token. Also I like Yo token but not having it for now. I have oy talk token and bitcoin. They have been my best and never thinking of selling now. 

On 26/9/2019 at 13:21, SastraID said:

¿Cuáles son las monedas o tokens que tiene en este momento y explique por qué elige?
Espero que esto pueda ayudar a otros a elegir qué criptomoneda es buena para mantener y tiene un futuro brillante. 

I would say that many are my favorites, I usually change currencies when I need to make transactions for the cost of the fee and among other things, but I could mention some of which I use more frequently which are
ETH, TRX, Waves, BNB.

On 9/26/2019 at 1:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I use litecoin almost always, my other favorite is dogecoin, I keep my capital obviously I recommend you use many because anyone can go up and you get a pleasant surprise.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

As we all know there are so meany tokens and coins which have very interesting futures ad high price fluctuations, but i personally chose bitcoin and etherum which have good price fluctuations and also i like to hold talk token also.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined for Bitcoin only. It was and is my favorite and my mind won't change. In fact I despise altcoins and while sometimes I have investments in them they are all short lived and I always happily sell when I profit. I don't do that often and don't expect too much from them either.

• +3 1

Listen, if there is one coin that you can feel good for the future, this is Bitcoin. If you plan to invest in coins that are speculative and the developers hold 50% and more from the supply then would you feel good with this investment? Go ahead and invest in Ripple then.

• Useful or interesting 1

My favorite coin is Bitcoin, of course. After that, ethereum, litecoin, ripple and dogecoin. Actually there are a lot of tokens but these are the main ones.

Since there are so many coins and tokens on coin market its difficult to chooses without any values, i choose my coins based on the situations and the current price they have, at this time i prefer bitcoin more than any other coin because of its price.

why the reason choice doge coin first have a big community and then the value of doge every time is stable and its possible for hold longterm. Regarding fee, don't worry much. Lightning Network is already here and it will bring fee to the cheapest. If I were to choose a single coin for investment at this moment other than bitcoin,

Surely my favourite  coin is btc. Best is best because you can convert it easily with other coins. This coins buddged is big. You can sell it with high prize. But slow network  and some other disadvantage  have in btc. It is not a big problem .

For me the favorite I am have is Bitcoin. It is the best cryptocurrency in many ways. Adoption, best developers and best community. There are some people that are geniuses inside Bitcoin and always doing better. As far as I am concerned the other cryptocurrency are lag a lot to Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I have Bitcoin as favorite but I also favor a few altcoins that I think they are good for investing in long term. BNB, Ethereum and Tron are good opportunities so we have to keep an eye to them too.

• Useful or interesting 2

My favorites are Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Litecoin. I am not blind follower of any though and I understand the disadvantages of each one, most having to do with scalling. So I also follow xrp and waves that have solutions in scaling and perform many thousands transactions per second.

• +2 1