Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Recommended Posts

Hi, I’m currently holding Bitcoin. He comes first.
In second place is Yo token. This is the official token of the Yobit exchange. Using it, you can access ongoing ICOs.
Edited by Gerich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hold only BTC and YO. Bitcoin because it is Bitcoin 🙂 And Yobit Token because it grew from 0.03 to 0.18 and gave me a good profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of-course BTC and then I have ETH. I like NEO too. Ultimately I think BTC is the one which a crypto user needs to hold. When BTC price spikes we see ALTs spike is lesser ration but when btc falls we see ALT falls in greater ration.

 


[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For sure I will hold Bitcoin because bitcoin number 1 of cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap and bitcoin has mother for all crypto. 

Then next one is Ethereum and i thing will buy next ripple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why no one remembers BCH, if I would prefer BCH, history has proven the price of BCH is the most expensive number two after bitcoin, and I'm sure every coin will return to its highest price if the bullish is above the peak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my favorite coin is doge , why the reason choice doge coin first have a big community and then the value of doge every time is stable and its possible for hold longterm

and my favorite token is Bat , the reason of choice BAT so far always come to listed on big exchange and have a unique program that make interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crypto said:

Banyak parameter yang dapat dipertimbangkan sambil membuat cryptocoin lebih disukai.

Saya lebih suka koin PoS (Proof of Stake) yang menawarkan bunga pintar / dividen / taruhan apa pun yang dapat Anda katakan untuk investasi Anda.

you like the consensus, not tokens or coins specifically,

a little advice, because I am one of the POS enthusiasts, and many coins that use POS prices fall, because there is no demand, whereas everyone gets a free coin every day if you have a masternode, and of course this is very risky especially the selected coins are junk coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course Zilliqa (ZIL). The master of sharding is one of the promising crypto infrastructure projects. The team is highly qualified. whitepapers are solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sidik7 said:

my favorite coin is doge ,

It's facinating to see the likeness of different people. Doge was created to have fun and now it's a coin I have seen a lot of people like.

 

Does anyone anymore into wabi? Their ico did really good but now a days they seems very silenent.

Edited by xBDT Script

[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's certainly bitcoin, other than this, I barely have favorite coin to be honest. However, I also do like the privacy cryptocurrency due to their nature of ensuring safety and untraceable transaction which sometimes we need badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the anyone who were thinking to have grin when it was in everyone's mouth that this might be the next crypto. In fact theymos in BitcoinTalk considered to take it as a payment method for paying their copper membership and evil IP fees.

 

I only watched but never had any grin experience yet LOL


[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

you like the consensus, not tokens or coins specifically,

a little advice, because I am one of the POS enthusiasts, and many coins that use POS prices fall, because there is no demand, whereas everyone gets a free coin every day if you have a masternode, and of course this is very risky especially the selected coins are junk coins.

I am taking PoS just for making coins by investing amount for buying them at chippest price considering volume. I mostly prefer high volume with low price coins traded on biggest exchanger and It's a great vehicle for individual to get smart returns on investment. Considering PoS.

Masternode is completely different concept. Currently, I have MNX, NEO, PIVX and RDD for staking, and every coin is based on different concept of staking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've been using doge coin for several years for gambling . holding a lot coin even with low value more better than only holding single coin but easy to lose all of it . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As specifications of Cryptocurrencies it must be instantaneous, so considering this feature I like Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP) just because both are premined and can be transferred instantly to users. Many of you will already experienced it comparing to other altcoins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crypto said:

I like Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP) just because both are premined and can be transferred instantly to users.

Stellar is okay bu XRP, I am not fan of it. In most cases it really does not fulfill the definition of crypto currency. They create XRP out of thin air. So basically Ripple foundation is in control of the coin.

You do not want to end up with a centralized coin while you came to crypto space to embrace decentralization.


[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Stellar is okay bu XRP, I am not fan of it. In most cases it really does not fulfill the definition of crypto currency. They create XRP out of thin air. So basically Ripple foundation is in control of the coin.

You do not want to end up with a centralized coin while you came to crypto space to embrace decentralization.

Yaa, I agree. As I have read issues about ripple. But still while considering crypto, everything is predefined, prespecified and predetermined so things having scalability with blockchain can give major impact on economy. Also already Stellar(XLM) and Ripple(XRP) are testing possibilities to make cross border payment settlement very faster and cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

I don't know why no one remembers BCH, if I would prefer BCH, history has proven the price of BCH is the most expensive number two after bitcoin, and I'm sure every coin will return to its highest price if the bullish is above the peak.

BCH does have a track record as an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin and as a hardfork coin, bch has many advantages of specifying coins from bitcoin, but the community has started to decline since BCH hardfork became 2 more coins.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me Stellar is great altcoin that can be usefull than any other coin . Stellar they had many project with many big company and they handle by proffesional developer . and also stellar had very low fee for any transaction with very fast confirmation compare with other coin . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Garuda said:

i've been using doge coin for several years for gambling . holding a lot coin even with low value more better than only holding single coin but easy to lose all of it . 

Doge coin it will always never bigger with that unlimited total coin . but for playing games im agree with you Doge coin most fun to play with . holding alot coin make it easier to gambling . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite coin so far is Ripple . Ripple is great coin because Ripple is one of coin that can be using in real life . their project more realistic compare with other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Litecoin . this coin very stable for trading and also for me if bitcoin was a gold and lite coin is the silver . this coin will forever getting succiesfull with bitcoin .

 

token ? i never using token so far . never hold great ico so far . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BBC said:

BCH does have a track record as an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin and as a hardfork coin, bch has many advantages of specifying coins from bitcoin, but the community has started to decline since BCH hardfork became 2 more coins.

Problem with BCH is that Ver thinks it's the real Bitcoin. By any means he do to admit that it's an alt. In the entire site he mislead the users and push them to buy BCH. If BCH was accepted that it's an altcoin then no one would have any issue with Roger Ver.


[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...