Nike and blockchain - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

Nike and blockchain

This is a very interesting concept to make use of these coins as a way to authenticate the goods that are being sold. I don't think that i have ever heard about crypto being used in this way. The concern with something like this though is that people could use that coin as a way to sell fake merchandise as well, as there is no link between the coin itself and the actual item, if i am understanding the topic correctly. In the past merchandise has a unique number to authenticate it with its certificate, however the coin and the item may not have this link. The concept is there though and i am definitely looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. 

Overall though, it is good see that there are companies that are getting into crypto, because this can be a real game changer in helping to promote crypto in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I didn't know that nike had plans like that but there has been a long time since this post and I've still heard nothing from this. Maybe they can do this but I don't see a big use case for NFT markets. It is collecting tokens that we can't use anywhere. Maybe if there was games or platforms where these nft can be used it will be great.

• +3 1

It will make good publicity for cryptocurrencies and Ethereum too if Nike selects the ethereum protocols to create these NFTs and it will pump this market a lot. It is good to know there are steps by many big corporations to join the crypto world and hope they succeed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Nike is one of my favorite sportsware companies and if they have this plans it will mean a lot to me and to millions of fan users of the products of this company. It is a big multinational that any move it makes in crypto it will be big for us and will help cryptocurrencies in total.

• +3 1

I did not understand exactly how this will work. Owners of shoes need to indicate this ownership? I haven't read about thefts of shoes and it is something thieves avoid stealing as usually the numbers do not match so stealing used shoes will not help them, but then again they are thieves and burglars, so they are completely stupid. Maybe with marking every item with a token, resales won't be able to happen so thieves will be out of business.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is very good idea coming from Nike and perhaps they should speed this up as the market is right now very bullish and any more news will only affect positively both ethereum and any effort by nike. It is great to know that big companies trust the ethereum blockchain for this reason.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, Igor1111 said:

Nike has patented the mechanism for tokenizing its products using the Ethereum blockchain.  She also intends to issue NFT tokens called "CryptoKicks" to protect the authenticity of the sneakers.  Coins will allow buyers of shoes to indicate ownership of it.

It's a really a great achievement and utilisation of NFT. I believe we will have many products based on nft sooner. As the Nike is a big brand and their customers will definitely have the brand assurance and authenticity after buying their products. Is Nike providing Nft token for every Nike products bought?

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This post was a year ago and I haven't heard anything about that. Although blockchain systems are used in many companies, industries and factories for many reasons as the recording of items and planning is made easier. Maybe Nike had that in mind but using ethereum can be costing them a lot lately with fees having reached the roof.

I am not understand what is the tokenizing products mean. You will buy a token and have the shoes from nike delivered? This needs further explanation as it is not easy to understand the way presented. What is tokenizing mean anyway?

• +2 1

It is great for Nike to work with blockchain technology, which is an indirect support for digital currencies, because this technology is the future of currencies in the new financial system and allows providing many features.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:06 PM, Igor1111 said:

Nike has patented the mechanism for tokenizing its products using the Ethereum blockchain.  She also intends to issue NFT tokens called "CryptoKicks" to protect the authenticity of the sneakers.  Coins will allow buyers of shoes to indicate ownership of it.

The famous brand coming to cryptocurrency is great achievement of crypto. Where the common person can be easily own the coin/tokens of brand which gives him confidence at cryptocurrency. They can buy more and use it to buy products from brand stores around the world this could connect more the people with brands and crypto awareness. 

On 20/12/2019 at 9:06, Igor1111 said:

Nike ha patentado el mecanismo para tokenizar sus productos utilizando la cadena de bloques Ethereum. También tiene la intención de emitir tokens NFT llamados "CryptoKicks" para proteger la autenticidad de las zapatillas. Las monedas permitirán a los compradores de zapatos indicar su propiedad.

Hopefully, other famous companies such as NIKE will do so as this increases the popularity of cryptocurrencies more and this indicates only a great benefit for all of us who have our assets in cryptocurrencies because it would be much easier to make purchases.

• +3 1

It seems that authenticity is important especially in clothe brands as well as for food, wines and the agricultural sector. NFTs perhaps can help in this having unique identifiers permanently in the Ethereum blockchain. Nike deserves congratulations on understanding the importance of blockchain projects.

• +1 1

I don't know what's the point of having a blockchain-tech sportswear company that manufactures and sells to consumers
It would have been better for them to look for better distribution methods or to develop the products they manufacture

• +3 1

Nike, a company known for its sneakers and sportswear, is making the bold move to enter the world of cryptocurrency and may intend to launch its own cryptocurrency.
 It seems that every company will seek to enter the cryptocurrency market and create its own currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Sportswear brand Nike's patent for it's blockchain- compatible sneakers dubbed cryptokicks. the system whereby blockchain can be used to attach cryptographically . secured digital assets to a physical products in the case a sport shoe

Whereas Nike's platform will also track the ownership and verify the authenticity of sinckers using the blockchain based system. While we buying a pairs of crypto kicks we will also receive a digital assets attached to a unique identifier of that shoe

Let's hope that more recognized brands make this type of progress and acceptance, since the more important companies accept cryptocurrencies, the more popular they will be and thus the more possibilities that they will be accepted in the world.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, Igor1111 said:

It would undoubtedly be a breakthrough and this would lead to the popularity of crypto in general, because these brands are very recognized throughout the world and this would help the globalization of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

In my opinion, this is the right step taken by Nike, this will make its products more developed and used by many people, especially crypto enthusiasts who want to buy their products. By adopting blockchain, Nike products cannot be counterfeited, this is the advantage of blockchain technology.

• +1 1

If you have enough information, please submit it because it is a new step for Nike and I think it will enter the world of coding, but step by step.

Nike's initiative to incorporate blockchain technology, both for activities of its physical products, such as the issuance of cryptocurrencies indicates that every day more and more companies are incorporating cryptography into their business activities. Blockchain technology can be used as one or several integrated databases in which each of them is independent of the other but in perfect coordination, all activities can be recorded there permanently to be audited by those who they have the power to carry them out. Undoubtedly the cryptographic world is incorporated to companies and first-line brands like Nike.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:06 PM, Igor1111 said:

Thank you dear for this information and I hope that big companies will accept it because Ethereum is really a very good coin and People earning a good profit through it and in many countries it is banned and I think it should be legal in all countries and there are people right to use it eran profit through it.

That is good, we hope to see other brands to adopt blockchain transactions which will help in promoting the use of cryptocurrency and easy ways of making transactions across bothers. 

I don't know if blockchain can help, I have some Nike snikers and they are not waterproof! It rains a little and water gets inside! It is the first pair of shoes I bought and were not waterproof at all, I don't actually understand what they are doing but having a product that is so weak made me think that a blockchain won't actually help Nike and I wonder about the future of the company if they make so stupid mistakes.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:06 PM, Igor1111 said:

Coins will allow buyers of shoes to indicate ownership of it

There is no need for coins, you only need a smart contract and a trigger to it. I don't think you will need to buy a token to use, however the triggering of a contract will need fees, and today these fees can reach $10 or higher, as it is not just an Ethereum transfer but something that needs more fees.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, Igor1111 said:

It is incredible to see how every day large companies join blockchain technology and even banks and this means only one thing and it is a quick adoption of the most famous cryptocurrencies in many businesses and in many places.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942
    • Маю ще 3 инвайта  Зареєструватися в BLUM