Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
majeron

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ?

On 10/8/2020 at 6:11 PM, majeron said:

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

May be in feature but we don't know is he real or fake because the invest of bitcoin will never show his true identity because if he does his life become in danger .

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has no news about it yet so i dont think it going to be happen in future.. If satoshi nakamoto is young like eth founder then there has a chance in future might be he will introduced his self towards his lover.. Also it can be that he is in good position to control bitcoin and work with it though we dont know he is satoshi nakamoto..          

You are right @Dorjoy12 that there is no news about this. Maybe if that person ( or a group of persons ) does introduce himself/themselves then this could affect the value of Bitcoin in a positive way. Many people might start to trust Bitcoin more if they know that it's inventor and this could bring many new investors to Bitcoin.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Satoshi Nakamoto is probably just an alias for an unknown person, and he used it to stay hidden, he even stopped all information on him after a year or so of bitcoin's release when it surged in popularity, and it's probably for the best for him, because he in the beginning of bitcoin, mined a huge amount of it because it was so easy to mine, so people would've tried to steal him if they know who he is

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

11 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Many people might start to trust Bitcoin more if they know that it's inventor and this could bring many new investors to Bitcoin.

There has negative effect too because if satoshi nakamoto get appeared towards of us then the FBI or another world security organizations can arrest him or something then take the all secret information about bitcoin then control it or totally dismiss bitcoin forever... So dont just think about position thing..                   

No one can give his opinion about Satoshi Nakamoto where he is and what he is doing. No one has idea about he is dead or live. If he alive I think he never appear in future. If he is alive, it never comes in public anyway. He is a great man I think he live behind another identity. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/21/2020 at 9:58 AM, Mubiflow said:

@majeron I don't think that name statoshi nagatomo is a name of one man but a name of cooperate organization that specialized in the moderation of the cryptocurrency and if it's name of one man he will have been all over the news already maybe If his not dead already.

I may agree with you,I reason with you, it may really be some sort of organization,but I also understand that the founder and inventor of Bitcoin 2009 is this same man we are talking about, Satoshi nakamoto

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has negative effect too because if satoshi nakamoto get appeared towards of us then the FBI or another world security organizations can arrest him or something then take the all secret information about bitcoin then control it or totally dismiss bitcoin forever... So dont just think about position thing..                   

That is a possibility @Dorjoy12. But why would they arrest him? He hasn't done anything wrong. Yes, the invention of Bitcoin and Blockchain have changed the world forever. But that is no reason to arrest arrest someone.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

33 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

That is a possibility @Dorjoy12. But why would they arrest him? He hasn't done anything wrong. Yes, the invention of Bitcoin and Blockchain have changed the world forever. But that is no reason to arrest arrest someone.

This is just my imagination because you know satoshi is a person or team we not know correctly..  Again i said that because for bitcoin many national currency in risk and especially USD you know..  If btc get approved all over the world then it will be use every where than national currency..                 

• +3 1

On 11/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, Guru2050 said:

I may probably agree with the above statement because it is what that be possible provided he is alive. There is highly possibility one day the secret of his hidden would in any way be reveal. Because I don't know how he may remain hidden for the rest of his life

@Guru2050..Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonymous person who founded Bitcoin.  But he has done a lot to establish Bitcoin.  But I think maybe one day his identity will be revealed.  But to be honest, how can a person hide like this.  But I think the day Bitcoin becomes legal worldwide he will reveal his identity

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe, but will it make any difference? What will be your question that you always had and will be answered. The way I see it Satoshi could have been Hal Finney, whom is not alive anymore and there are many clues pointing there but it doesn't mean anything. If it was Hal he probably told someone but still it won't matter and nobody will be able to prove it.

• +1 2

I have these feelings that He isn't alive else with all these qoutings and calling of his name every where in the crypto world he would have appeared by now!! 

(just saying) 😂

• +1 1

He won't appear anyday soon. He didn't appear for so long that is ten years now. These questions are not important either, have been discussed so much and everyone is so fascinated but they should know that being anonymous is important and some peolpe can do that.

• +2 2

I do not think that will turn into a reality! Because I don't believe in the saying that the inventor of Bitcoin was a guy named Satoshi Nakamoto! But I think it is a group of people who undertook this project and not one person!

• +5 1

Indeed, I would love to get to know him and talk to him and hope that he will reveal himself if this does not negatively affect his daily life. Maybe he's now reading our posts. I tell him that you are a wonderful person and that your achievement has changed many people's lives.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is a biggest misery for us who is satosi! But i dont think he will appear ever to us. He always wanna be hidden. But what is the reason for it we dont know. I think none knows     

Frankly, I do not know if Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of Bitcoin, will one day appear to the public, and is he still alive or dead. There are many questions about Satoshi Nakamoto, but I think in the future the mystery of this person who contributed to the development of the global economy will be solved.

• +1 1

to be honest i dont know about that and no one can know except satoshi and his team if he has one , im sure he has his own plans whatever he will appear or not but the things that im thinking about is the way he will appear with and if people will believe him .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:11 PM, majeron said:

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

First of all, I doubt that will happen. I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto have any plan of revealing identity. More like that for the decentralisation of bitcoin.

Secondly, should there be a problem if that happens. Satoshi can't have access to other people BTC savings. It won't change anything.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I hope this doesn't happen. Because his return to the world of currency has bad consequences. He owns 1 million bitcoins, and selling all of them can easily draw the price of bitcoin back to $100 level. He hid himself for the reason that the cryptocurrency market would not be influenced by him. But if he returns, his goal will not be achieved.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:31 PM, Cleaner said:

@Guru2050..Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonymous person who founded Bitcoin.  But he has done a lot to establish Bitcoin.  But I think maybe one day his identity will be revealed.  But to be honest, how can a person hide like this.  But I think the day Bitcoin becomes legal worldwide he will reveal his identity

I have long accuse this fictitious name to me it's just put forward to narrow or limit people attention and thinking capability to a single individual but to my own personal research which I'm yet to come to conclusions is contrary to this believe Satoshi Nakamoto is single name standing but creating bitcoin is a team work. Possibly they might show face to receive award @Cleaner

• +2 1
  • +3 1

30 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

I have long accuse this fictitious name to me it's just put forward to narrow or limit people attention and thinking capability to a single individual but to my own personal research which I'm yet to come to conclusions is contrary to this believe Satoshi Nakamoto is single name standing but creating bitcoin is a team work. Possibly they might show face to receive award @Cleaner

may be you right @Guru2050..To my knowledge he was the only one.  He has slowly promoted Bitcoin.  He has contributed a lot to the establishment of Bitcoin.  But he may have enlisted the help of a team to establish Bitcoin.  Because it is not possible to do everything by one.  So he has a team.  He may reveal his identity in the future.

• +2 1

I do not think that this person has built a very complex encryption system that cannot show himself while trying to hide currencies and take them out of state control, and even if he appears, he will not change his intentions much, but it will be a danger to him and his family

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Cleaner said:

He has slowly promoted Bitcoin.  He has contributed a lot to the establishment of Bitcoin.  But he may have enlisted the help of a team to establish Bitcoin.  Because it is not possible to do everything by one.  So he has a team.  He may reveal his identity in the future.

Well talking about immense contributions, philosophy and clever idea put together for the creation of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto has done the best. Considering this he/they deserves to be honored with amazing awards

On 10/8/2020 at 6:56 PM, majeron said:

Yes I think he'll come to claim he's invented Bitcoin for this world. Truth will be cruelly  exposed & nothing will be hidden forever my friend. I'm sure this genius will come to absorb reality about his invention. 

Well no i don't think Satoshi will ever show up to the world as Satoshi.

Think about someone who has the key to unlock the understandings and explanations on how bitcoin works and how he got into that. He would not even have his private life back... As Stalkers would follow him everywhere.

Everyone would start getting more hidden information which is bad for hackers or even Satoshi.

It's like you asking some secret's formula information.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/