Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

This is very interesting question because I personally feel many negative mind peoples able to create projects for just scam or cheat because they have nothing solid or unable to bring something better which help this world so they create fake projects and take money from investors then just disappear from screen in this crypto community we have very long list of these type projects.

There's so many scam projects in this time because the Blockchain technology become a knowlage like any knowlage in the world .. so many people smart and have money to star a project on Blockchain

On 12/20/2019 at 1:28 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

The big scammers always use bigger platforms without any fear. They also have deep studies and they use the legit ways to scam peoples. This is very disappointing. Few years ago I joined an ICO of Gonetwork, which was the most hyped ICO at that time, they have almost 15x dump from its prices even after only few days. I will call these all types of coins as a scam through legal ways. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

For me they are doing it intentionally because they are getting lots of money from doing that.on investment they call it as Ponzi scheme wherein a project pays it's user at beginning and it will just vanish with their money .

20 hours ago, Mitu01 said:

Some of those are yes intentional but some are not because those other owners of the projects were having a problem during the midway of the project so that maybe they will scam it to prevent damage to themselves but at first they do not want to but they are forced to do that.

It is indeed a very thin line, in some cases it is not the intention, but if the project fails due to funds, investment or simply market, it does not have the expected volumes, the project ends.

That project cannot be considered scam. In other words, some projects are not intentional but are considered Scam in the end. It doesn't really matter if it's intentional or not, the important thing is to be able to escape from these projects, before they cheat or fail.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think some were intentional and the others weren't like that. Some may build the project just for a reasonto scam the users, but a legit one can also became scam if they failed to raise the funds or something happened from the inside team. we never know. 

Recently many scam  Project  are online. 90% project are scam worldwide its true. When we invest our money its very risky becouse of scam. Scammer are very dangerous.   

9 hours ago, Ashik420 said:

i think and some just couldnt cope with the market slowly fades away with time and as well with people's funds and these as well could be intentional too. But they are not legit at all. I've invested in some scam projects and I've lost so many money.

Which?

It is important to know names, to avoid them, if your color is at least not only helpful, you have to stay away from projects, especially pick up the white paper and see who was there, because many of these people appear in other projects.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/20/2019 at 4:28 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

If they have been released it unintentionally then it was a mistake but unfortunately before it debuted as a by product of a certain crypto project they will have sa QA before releasing it. 

On 12/20/2019 at 1:28 PM, Delgboke said:

I think scam comes intentionally but yes as you say it might fail in between but more chances are there that scammers do these intentionally.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

If it sacm there will be no coin at all. Or they may make some juat for an airdrop to make people believe and they will go awqy after collecting alot of money as uaual..

Most of them are intentional i ruminate and selected simply couldnt manage with the bazaar at a snail's pace fades absent with time and as suitably with common cash and these as very might be intentional too. 

Scam projects is it intentional? I think there are some project are not scam intentional is possible their creator they dont know very good the cryptopcurrency tricks and then they fails, but yes there are others project the majority of them are scam intentional.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think some of them are intentional and some of them are just failed to comply with their goals. Some people intentionally run projects to deceive people because that will make them earn a lot from the people they've scammed. Some of projects fail because they are lack of budget and supporters.

The scam shoot is before now launched after the creators of the throw recognize that at hand will be a scam. This is elementary. numerous scams slam looked-for to extremely soaring profits and in this manner radio show themselves. 

Yes i think scammed project intentional so that scammers earns a lot by fool the people. They try to tricks people and greedy people believe on it and lost their money.      

Yeah ,Most of the people do scams intentionally,doing for the purpose of stealing money or you can say demanding somethings in some cases, doing scams is very Bad things, its an illegal things,and the person who do scams will always go behind the bars.

Well,  some legit project die and they give back those investment again unlike other project do exit scam,  like lose investment because of hackers, and also they disappear when they reach the hardcap or they collected their target and then become scam

Some projects are doomed from the start, adopting a pyramid/ponzi scheme to attract investors to their product, ignoring entirely the consequences of conducting such risky marketing strategy

it could happen ..
because there are many possibilities, it could be intentional or not ...

but mostly on purpose, ....

I think that 90% of these projects are made intentionally and the other 10% just failed and could not do anything about it.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:28 PM, Delgboke said:

In this time crypto market are in dangerous situation. Because everyday there coming maximum fake projects. There are some real also. But they can't survive for scammers.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

to be away from these scam projects just stay safe in good platforms and forget about that ..

I belive that is not intentional . They just fail in a project and turned into scam projects . But it is possible that they came just to scam people

Well it depends and we can't just say that it's really intentional because before creating a project it needs an intense study, I think that it's just don't give a good impression or just failed in some concepts after it release in the market.