Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Some people don't hold cryptocurrency just to make profit, they hold a large amount of some certain coins to divert the market to their own advantage. They are not satisfied with the normal profit anyone can make by holding. They are after much bigger profit that can only be achieved by controlling and manipulating the price of some coins.

I am holding cryptocurrency because i am confident the coin i choose will useful in the future. Most times i always look on the prices, but i think that will give me tired, because the market is always changed. Look first on the coin where have biggest marketcap and volume to invest.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I hold crypto currency for profit. Most often i buy  currencies at low price and hold for some time. When price goes high i use to sell them.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:31 PM, SCB1234 said:

There's a bigger picture, in my opinion. People holding is going to have more of a positive impact in the long term, when the scarcity model of most larger coins kicks in over time. This is caused by limited supply, holding, staking and burning coins. But, the growth of the market to get to that point requires liquidity and volume. This cannot happen without people willing to buy and sell and there being movement in the market price. So, people selling coins is one important part of the process to growth and mass adoption.

Yes this is true that movement of the coins is the most important park of the coins and when the peoples will buy and sell the coins then the market will make a move but so many peoples will safe the coins and they just wait for the market bull and than they sell their coins in high price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally believe that the whole world will use the crypto currency as the hard cash. As the world is upgrading day by day. That's why i am holding the crypto currency. 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 7:06 AM, Slimzee said:

It's good to buy and hold valuable crypto coins that's trading it is well plan because when the price rise up as prices of Bitcoin and some altcoins are rising you earn a huge profits

I think holding btc is a very good decision for all. if anyone buy btc now and hold it fro few days than he can make good profit from it very soon.

Cryptocurrency is a good way of investment and earning these days.its price is unpredictably growing everyday people are making profit by storing or buying and selling of this currency.reason why I also hold these currency hoping I will become successful on these business.

• +1 1

I holding coins for future profit. I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, i think in future those coins are giving me the maximum profit. 2020 will be the coins for crypto, in this year maximum coins price are increasing and reached its all time heights mark.

• +1 1

Most of the peoples whom have not good knowledge about crypto are just holding their coins because they have purchased it at high rate and the purchased coins dumps to very low prices. 

45 minutes ago, Commando said:

If we are not full-time traders

This is the reason some people hold their bitcoins. Everyone has their activities. Instead of forcing trade it is better to hold back. Crypto trading is a full-time job.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

As this topic was posted in the last month.that time the bitcoin price was not that much good as now.so i think there are no more holding of the cryptocurrencies right now.many of us has sold some of our cryptocurrencies

I think the majority of people hold their cryptocurrency because the hope that will return the opportunity of 2017 where the people converted to rich and also the Bitcoin price right now is not high, so the best option right now it hold

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

holding is best for those people who have no skills of trade because trading is no easy with out hard working so I used holding simple strategies to earn some profit this market. 

We all know that crypto market is not stable. Its price can be change at anytime. If we see it's past we can easily saw that how this market grown up. so we have to hold to gain profit.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I choose to hold the coins for future use.. when crypto currency becomes even more popular than now and people actually start trading ,buy and sell them. In the Market.

• +1 1

Yes i totally agree with you that we should hold our coins because if we wil sell our coins then there will be a eapid reduction in the investment and if the investment will decrease then it will be very much difficult to increase the price of the coins because the price could only be increased when there will be a increase in investment. 

Some people trade crypto currencies they have enough experience that when to exchange the coins. And some people hold crypto currencies because they think the future will be bright there are risks to hold the crypto currencies but also they have some benefits.

39 minutes ago, Sair said:

Some people trade crypto currencies they have enough experience that when to exchange the coins. And some people hold crypto currencies because they think the future will be bright there are risks to hold the crypto currencies but also they have some benefits.

Some people hold cryptocurrency to decrease supply in the market and hope this will increase the value so that they can sell with more profit. Holding too much coin will put miners under pressure to mine more coins to keep up with massive demand. I think this will lead to more electricity costs for mining and this is another reason for crypto prices to increase.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

The risk of the holding crypto currency is very high and also to be added that it holds the crypto very much and faces at a loss time. 

8 minutes ago, Xter said:

I exposed that some nation essentially belligerent about the crypto bearish marketplace and I recognize that the intelligence why the bearish sell is for the reason that a lot of individuals are selling their coins, accordingly why act you select to take your coins

If we will think that our selling will harm the price of bitcoin then we will not sell and our long term holding will make the price to rise higher. 

27 minutes ago, Ibrahim Mohammed said:

I think the future will be incredible for digital forms of money. The interest for crypto has expanded as of late in light of the fact that the crypto market will observer productive climbs. We ought not botch this chance.

yes everything in crypto is going very well and we can see that now every person like online business and every businesses like to create their online profile so they all will also use the crypto currencies. 

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Loqiemean1 said:

I hold cryptocurrencies because I want to make a profit from it, I wait for my cryptocurrencies to be valuable and I will sell them. I think everyone holds is also to make a profit

If you want to get the high profit then you have to wait for a longer time as if you will wait for a short period then you will be able to buy a car while if you will wait for longer then you will be multi millionaire. 

Am still holding cuz, I need a wallet storage to keep store of my assets.

That's why holding as too means. 

Some hold to gain when price goes up

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 1:10 AM, manhtrinh8668 said:

cryptocurrency is the future. I believe in Crypto can change the world with early! and crypto make more money to my life

I also think crypto is the future and it will go to moon. now a days many countries are accepting crypto and they are adopting it for their banking system.