Investing with crypto properly - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

Investing with crypto properly

We forget to make plans and strategies. Investing is good but it needs proper knowledge so you will have a better profit.There will be loss if you can not invest properly, and to invest properly you will have to learn the process of investing

You have to be wise when it comes to investment in cryptoworld because we currently have a lot of scammers in the field and you might lose your funds completely if you don't make good research before joining any project. Investment is a good source of income but you need to make use of your experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency to make the right choice.

• Useful or interesting 1

This coin is actually perfect for me to understand how to invest in thius crypto world and especially on startups, because there is where lies the problem, we get scammed all the time and that is usually very painful when we cannot understand what we are doing so , its always good we are able to balance everything in its perfect cross

• +2 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, buway said:

I think that high risk is coins that have grown a lot in price in a short time. For example chainlink and these defi Yfi and some more that their growth is parabolic. Charts don't lie and these coins are valued very high.

I agree with you because the price moved so fast even the investors don't know. Yearn finance has just reached $35k from $700 with in a two months. It's power of defi projects but all the projects aren't same. You should do proper analysis before investing. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency investment is good and you can earn some money as profit but you have to be wise in selecting coins for investment because there are good number of fake Cryptocurrency projects at the moment which can lead you to lose if you don't make good research before joining, so make sure you acquire good knowledge about the field before joining.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/5/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

We forget to make plans and strategies. Investing is good but it needs proper knowledge so you will have a better profit.There will be loss if you can not invest properly, and to invest properly you will have to learn the process of investing

This is exactly the resume of the post and I am glad you made it more clear. There is a certain research we make before investing and a procedure called risk management that helps us decide if the investment is solid or we have high risk of losing money. Going blind and gambling is not helpful in investing and there will be loss following this street.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have seen a good team and upeerly great project named gold time N, turning into scam and vanishing in value after they have collected the money they need jn ico or sending the coin.

• +1 1

It is important to invest in a profitable coin that will earn you money not a coin with less value the problem with most investors is that they invest in a newly coin that don't last long.

In my opinion, whoever wants to invest on him that the contributions and comments of investors in the investment fund then invests anyone correctly by developing an integrated plan that takes into account profit and loss and what is the right time to invest by knowing the movement of cryptocurrency prices

A very good post that covers the common knowledge of investing in crypto. I have a disagreement about the top-10 coins. I think Bitcoin is the only good investment and the rest can helps us to trade and earn more bitcoin.

• +2 1

Definitely these are steps which we should follow before investing money in any crypto coin or ICO or IEO. Now there is scam everywhere and mostly they loot members by introducing new coins. 

Contribute with carefully and your post as of now clarify that. A great many people just observe the benefit, not the system and danger they dazzle with how much cash will get and no danger, that is off-base. Break down, oversee hazard, and never changes system arrive at our cutoff is the key for effective speculation.

I like so many of the points you mentioned.  Firstly I will tell that how to choose a good project to invest.  I saw many peoples who want to invest in something and are not able to find a good one. Whenever you are introduced to a plan try to know everything you can. You are free to ask anything that bothers your interest. Once satisfied,  only then invest your capital. 

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Yes these instructions are 100% true if any crypto trader follow these instructions i am sure he does not have loses in vesting on top 10 coins can reduce risk of getting lose .

In order to invest with cryptography correctly, you have to study the cryptocurrency market well, look for trends and wait for the best moment to be able to have many economic benefits with the investment.

As investments the best cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I don't like anything else for long term and I'm not going to invest for years in Bitcoin Cash or Chainlink and Polkadot. I'm investing in what I see as the best. I feel the other cryptocurrencies need to show progress first to invest in them.

• +1 1

Investing safely is the best option to reduce risk, buying the top 10 cryptos on Coinmarketcap to minimize losses is the strategy of traders. Compared to buying new coins, I think this is a high risk of losing money. New coins are very difficult to survive in the market so it's better to buy cryptos that are already well-known.

• +1 1

You're absolutely right, these tips are really comprehensive for every investment area, but if we don't have enough money to invest in well-established cryptocurrencies we'll have to invest in lesser-known cryptocurrencies and that entails more risk

• +1 1

Thank you very much for the advice. I will really try to remember and shape my mind in a way that I'm able to recognize the best cryptocurrencies to invest. I have to thank you as this post has given me a lot to think about.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, Miladelpo said:

I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Very precise.

There are people who are high risking and there are those who are not. It's not that they are afraid to do so, you know anxious of the risks that may happen. It's just that they do not want to put their money and efforts to waste. Put it like doing a practice for something that requires a lot of investments (time, money, and effort). Guys! even if it's the your first time to do something, do the best you can! Do research, do read, and do educate ourselves in the situation we are in.

• +5 1

We can do research although there are some projects researched by so many that we don't need to waste a lot of time. It will be better first of all to learn Bitcoin as the rest will be similar and everything you need is in Bitcoin already.

• +1 1

Your post is full of true, and true is cover by simplicity, you keep in this words the complete way of route inorder to have peace and get well results in our moves with cryptos, of course keep learning much, watchin instructional videos, (if youtube still let us) an see with wise eyes the movement of the markets. 

Good investment tips, it is also advisable to invest what one wants to lose.

But these are some base points to be able to make an investment correctly, without proceeding to a capital loss.

Edited by Michar1

To get away from the risks of currency slippage and thus the loss of capital, the investor should invest in well-known and high-value currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and others.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

Yes I agree with you my dear friend 

Before investing you take the knowledge of the crypto market and read about them and when you select one coin which are best for you then you invest on it and work properly on it and not make greedy control his emotions... When you take good benefits from the investment in the crypto currency...

I advise you on the Yobit platform, which is safe and reliable, and it informs you about investing time by email

• -1 1