Legal faucet or scam? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

1 minute ago, Honny143 said:

But Iam saying about this forum  beginniners side well iam also a beginniner in crypto world, so this forum really great for us we don't need good rank,just work in this forum post some useful posts and earn monthly 70$ its enough,

If we calculate this amount for six months (70x6 420 ) finally we earns 420$ dollars, then why we waste our 6 months in bitcointalk.sorry its my opinion.

@Honny143  do you want to mean earning is better than learning???  Then why should we study in School, College, University Where we use almost 20k usd or more.. Now why should we waste money to do study first, we can work in different section to earn while study like useless way...

Whatever you said is true my Friend, but this forum wont last forever but crypto world Will.. If you can be more expert now then in future you Will be more success..          We should talk about it time not About money 💕💕      

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  do you want to mean earning is better than learning???  Then why should we study in School, College, University Where we use almost 20k usd or more.. Now why should we waste money to do study first, we can work in different section to earn while study like useless way...

Whatever you said is true my Friend, but this forum wont last forever but crypto world Will.. If you can be more expert now then in future you Will be more success..          We should talk about it time not About money 💕💕      

Its true mate @Dorjoy12 learning is more important that's why iam saying work in this forum,  why we should think about other forum where any member earns weakly 60$ dollars means he had a good knowledge, in this forum we earns low amount but learns so much knowledge,

I know exactly what your saying if we have good knowledge in crypto, then we also earns good amount in different platform's.

• +3 1

On 10/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Many faucet sites are legit but they pay very small amount, it doesn't matter if you'll work in one or ten faucets every day, but you will still earn a very small amount compared to your time. It's better to learn trading and investing because they are the best methods to earn good profit.

You are right mate and I also once upon a time tried earning from many faucets out there so that I can maximize my earnings but I couldn't continue with them because they pay very little satoshi and as you said it's good to learn how to trade or carry out some crypto investments because they are the only ways that can generate a good income.

27 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

why we should think about other forum where any member earns weakly 60$ dollars means he had a good knowledge, in this forum we earns low amount but learns so much knowledge

@Honny143 ofcourse we are satisfied with our forum activity and earning..  And we must try our best to make our forum more good by contribution in different section.. Earning is not a big matter as my friend said   earning is temporary here but having a good account mean full of benefit..     

• +1 1
  • +3 1

28 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 ofcourse we are satisfied with our forum activity and earning..  And we must try our best to make our forum more good by contribution in different section.. Earning is not a big matter as my friend said   earning is temporary here but having a good account mean full of benefit..     

@Dorjoy12 through your posts I always learns new thinks from you, yes you're right earning doesn't matter learning more important in our life, if we all try to this forum  make good then maybe in future, we also earn high amount like bitcointalk members earn.

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

You are right mate because faucet is just a waste of time

@Projectcrypto I also agree with you , faucets is just a wastege of time . 

we need to suffer on spamming or phishing website , we need to surf alot of good advertising for a low amount of money. 

we must join airdrop , bounty , working on micro working website , make our own blogs etc for a better earning. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many sincere faucets sites, but they only give a little bitcoin and working on it is considered a waste of time, in the past these sites used to give good sums, but at this time they give little.

• +4 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

Well, dear friend, what I can tell you about the faucets is not to waste your time. At the beginning of using cryptocurrencies I started with the faucets and it is a real waste of time since I spend many hours watching advertising solving capchas and all that to avoid have hardly any earnings for the many hours of work I recommend that you save money do your own research invest in something that has earnings
Luck and many gains
A great hall

As far as I know, Bitcoins are the best for faucets available in cryptotalk. The are other faucets, but most of them are scam and not authentic. So when you go for faucets ensure that the one your dealing with is genuine and also ensure prompt payment for the task performed. Because most of them do not provide the payment offered.

4 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Projectcrypto I also agree with you , faucets is just a wastege of time . 

we need to suffer on spamming or phishing website , we need to surf alot of good advertising for a low amount of money. 

we must join airdrop , bounty , working on micro working website , make our own blogs etc for a better earning. 

Sure mate those are better ways to earn good income ahead of faucet and as for me i even prefer to concentrate in this forum since we get good payment despite not knowing the value of the new talktoken an since we get payment for BTC then i think we are good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is more profitable for tap owners, as it pays very little, so you must rely on 20 pine  per day in order to make some profits.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

Generally the faucets are legitimate, being a means to give you small amounts of coins it would not be profitable to scam anyone and there is no way to make a profit from it, the only way to scam you is to request your personal data to be able to give you a few pennies in coins, but for the most part they don't ask for any requirements beyond your mail and.
If it is advisable to use multifaucets, because due to the amount of coins received on these platforms, it is better to have several to collect more.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

Mostly faucets are scam sites and didn't give withdraw to their users and if some of these gives then there minimum withdrawal are high or they pay too much low. 

Crypto trading is best way to earn valuable profit daily. 

Yes, I worked on a lot of taps, most of it a waste of time without earning in addition to other things such as viruses and swindling faucets that do not pay or disappear or new conditions appear when requesting a withdrawal, but some are good but they are few and rare, it is better to spend time with something else such as trading or aerodob

Les robinets de crypto-monnaie sont possibles pour gagner des devises numériques supplémentaires, mais ils ne peuvent pas être entièrement fiables.

I believe that most of the opportunities that are on the internet are scam. Yes, there are faucets where you can make profits but they are very low.

Faucets according to some members are waste of time, yes it's not giving huge amount of reward from the participation but it gives a unique experience about Crypto currencies especially for new user's in Crypto world. So it's also add more experience to user's

In fact, there are also fraudulent faucets that require a Deposit to withdraw. But I think this is the stupidest thing! Cranes are essentially very useless, because they do not bring any benefits, and give users very low funds, and you spend a lot of time on it!

Taps are economically useless sites. I think you do not waste your time with them. I prefer to stay in the forum to gain experience and information to help me in the trade that will help me with my livelihood and make future profits from it.

Dear friend, you should be aware with what I am going to tell you about.

Cryptocurrencies are not fake but not all of them, There are a lot of currencies that are scammers and not legal faucet, so you should work with legal ones in order to win and get profits so that you can make money from them.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the golden chance to earn and learn from this forum and you are the one who is arguing on the faucets. Work in this forum you will earn the money you have collected in a week in the faucets in the one day here in this forum if you worked hard. So, learn things work on effective place. Don't ever miss the opportunity.

• +5 1

I have the faucet system to earn a lot of Satoshi and couns,there a lot of them in the internet, of course the fake and the legit, you need to choose the faucet you use,I suggest you crypto faucet and adbtc and more great faucets 

• +4 1

There are many sites and taps that pay digital currencies, but most of these sites do not pay a lot of money and it is not possible to make a lot of profits from them, and some of them may be scams, so it is better to avoid working in this way in order to earn

On 10/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

Actually I don't really trust faucet. Yes, some of these are legit and you could earn money from it. But I think I'm just wasting my time on it because it took me a month before earning $5 in a certain faucet, that's why I lost my interest to it.

3 minutes ago, Ghetea said:

There are legit faucets site that are paying but  the pay is very small and the tasks are very much compared to the payment that is chicken feed as it is very difficult to earn a lot from faucets sites, but another huge problem is differentiating the legit one from those that are scam

Sad is that we lost big time to be sure if they pay or not... so here i put links only for fauceths where i have been payed.

There i have two fauceths where they pay once per week and you need to collect coins once per day, or earn more for playing 3 different games...

1. https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=123838

2. https://pipeflare.io/r/zxg

here are payment proof

Posnetek zaslona (5).png

Posnetek zaslona (6).png