Dice strategy I use, few tips and where do I play. - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Dice strategy I use, few tips and where do I play.

I love dice, I quitted But it is the loss that made me quit, I do not always win,  most most times yes I do.

first let me show you that my strategy works.

the following screenshots are from an account I banned three 1 year ago and I played there for two years.

FIG 1. BTC Profit positive 0.033

913391632_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported.png.6c5ca023c77cea75f3c2941411d7b177.png

FIG 2. LTC profit +7

1046361947_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported(1).png.f6c7c10a40681d7669d72f0058bdf497.png

FIG 3. ETH +0.3

882190662_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported(2).png.b085eb7db7a7749cf8cc0bed7cff9a0c.png

FIG 4. DOGE +16K

617363303_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported(3).png.81fed7d2ef129da9653920b6fc1f02ae.png

So you see within a short period of time, less than 2 years that is the total profit after losses and wins.

Here is my simple strategy;

let say you deposit 0.001 BTC, just reach minimum withdrawal which is 0.002 and cashout do not be greedy, if deposited 0.01 0.005 is enough for profit

1. When you start rolling start with a minimum for btc it is 10 sats do not use win chance over 30% which is 3x payout use lower, the highest chance i play is 33%, 15%, 9%. 6% and 3%.
  2. Play manually, let say yo play with 3x which is 3%, juts roll on minimum without increasing bet amount, find 6 rolls without a green/win if you find that 6 reds straight increase your bet by 4 sometimes if you feel it you can even increase by 6x, but do not be greedy and always check the status of your balance, if you find another more three reds increase your bet 2x another 3 more increase again by 2x do this until you hit then go back to mini bet. If you get what i'm saying then you know if you are playing at 6x which is 15% win chance i think then you find reds in 12 rolls before you increase bet by 4, then another 6 red you increase by x2......

NOTE; when i say increase bet by x2 i mean if your bet amount is 40 then x2 will be 80.

TIPS;

• deposit what you can afford to lose
  • There is no need to hurry play slow and manually.

I play dice at duckdice, do not be scammed by visiting clone sites, use the link in my signature, it is a referral link by the way, so I will appreciate that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your strategy. I see you get some profit from duckdice 1 year ago.

but are you still playing dice now?

I already trying many strategy, but in my opinion betting with manual betting is really slow also suck sometimes i can sleep because my bet is lagging lol.

Maybe betting with starting at 10 satoshi is small and really safe, but don't take much time there, because we can greedy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I used to run similar strategy in the past. Had some similar profits to yours but after a while I got a big loss. I bet against the train and lost everything I had deposited lol... 
When people try this method just don't be greedy go slow and easy.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think it is good strategy but you know this is gambling sites they do not do their loss I work in freebitco  site this is also a gambling site first I won with good strategy but I spent my time in the site l lost 0.01 btc that's why I suggest don't work like this type site do your own risk

In gambling when you have good luck all stratgey going with you as your luck turn is bad then you cannot do any thing just losing and down with badly out I personally use few stratgies but when I have luck all going with me and without luck lost some big amount so just start playing gambling when you can afford to lost is best for any player otehrwise this could be nightmare for you.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, Lux Demacia said:

I think there no accurate strategy especially in gambling and even this strategy working there some still risk here. 

Yes like i said, i do not always win, but at least mist of the times I do win.

It is ok if you play dice sometimes. But it is not ok when you get addicted. Gambling is not good and your heartbeat will go faster. That is not good for your health.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

14 hours ago, Nike ✔️ said:

Gambling are based only in luck,  and there's no clear strategy here,  because this is thaousand of script already rolled all day.  

Thing about dice game, is that the chances to win are the same as chances to lose, In this strategy you do not need to win the next roll, you juts profit whenever you win.

I think your strategies are good, I appreciate your abilities and I have to learn from you a lot. I have been working on freebitcoin a few times and it is fine

On 1/16/2020 at 12:12 PM, Jaga123321 said:

Nice strategy and thanks for sharing with us but I think I understand 40% of your plan if you effort to make a video about it then it will more good to understand

Thanks a great idea, i will try making a video with proof of wining with my strategy.

I tried this strategy on the site where I play it did not work, perhaps because You have been playing on the site for a long time, you found its vulnerability.

Thank you for sharing, I'm researching what you said because I hope it can help me improve. I don't get any profit from dice or betting, generally the gambling format doesn't suit me. I have tried a lot but it seems that I cannot work here or I am not lucky enough, maybe after a night of sleep I lose white.

I don't think there it is a winning strategy at the dice game is only a matter of luck, I play every now and then on stake and on bitvest with luck alternates sometimes I win other I lose...

• +3 1

No matter how much strategy I use or how planned my strategies are, I still find it very hard to gain, I think it depends on luck more than a theory. If you are lucky with it, you are good to go  

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I bet 50 above and below. I constantly alternate until I win two times in a row. After winning 2 times in a row, I repeat the previous choice and so on until I lose, and then on a new one. I hope I could explain .. Sorry for the stupid wording of my thoughts)

No strategy worked perfectly for me on betting sites while playing Dice. I have avoided gambling activity once I lost a huge amount in a single sitting. It is actually luck based game, and does not guarantee you will always earn no matter how so called good strategy you follow to win. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You seem expert in gambling, i have tried it before,  all the time it seems simole and positive but in instant I keep on increasing my bet amount and left with nothing to play even dice. 

There are many strategies applied while gamblers are gambling, but this has not stopped the betting companies to be using money from people to increase there wealth. Gambling is gambling, I do not think any other strategy is required than to use the money you can afford to lose to gamble. Anyone can win or lose, no matter how good the strategy is. 

On 12/20/2019 at 5:13 PM, CryptoBoy20 said:

Following a strategy is soo useful in dice I have followed many strategies some worked & some didn't. Your technique is so useful.

I have played dice for a long time now, I Bab not seen any strategy that promise good result. I bet for fun, I use the money I can afford to lose. No strategy in dice games. Just getting for fun and gaining or losing is the re ward. 

I was playing crash before I found dice in Stake. I must say that you better stop when you hit 1%, and that is for daily roll. Because not everyday people got lucky and hit the jackpot or big numbers. 

Mostly I play for fun, especially during this pandemic, nothing beats my boredom but dice game.

Dice very simple but hard to succeed throug

A dice i may recommend is that yobit that has less risk than others

Dice not have stable either win or loose be expert or lema

On 19.12.2019 at 18:11, teminalibug said:

I love dice, I quitted But it is the loss that made me quit, I do not always win,  most most times yes I do.

first let me show you that my strategy works.

the following screenshots are from an account I banned three 1 year ago and I played there for two years.

FIG 1. BTC Profit positive 0.033

913391632_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported.png.6c5ca023c77cea75f3c2941411d7b177.png

FIG 2. LTC profit +7

1046361947_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported(1).png.f6c7c10a40681d7669d72f0058bdf497.png

FIG 3. ETH +0.3

882190662_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported(2).png.b085eb7db7a7749cf8cc0bed7cff9a0c.png

FIG 4. DOGE +16K

617363303_Screenshot_2019-12-19DuckDice-BitcoinDiceGamblingETHLTCDOGEBCHXMRDASHXRPETCBTGXLMZECsupported(3).png.81fed7d2ef129da9653920b6fc1f02ae.png

So you see within a short period of time, less than 2 years that is the total profit after losses and wins.

Here is my simple strategy;

let say you deposit 0.001 BTC, just reach minimum withdrawal which is 0.002 and cashout do not be greedy, if deposited 0.01 0.005 is enough for profit

1. When you start rolling start with a minimum for btc it is 10 sats do not use win chance over 30% which is 3x payout use lower, the highest chance i play is 33%, 15%, 9%. 6% and 3%.
  2. Play manually, let say yo play with 3x which is 3%, juts roll on minimum without increasing bet amount, find 6 rolls without a green/win if you find that 6 reds straight increase your bet by 4 sometimes if you feel it you can even increase by 6x, but do not be greedy and always check the status of your balance, if you find another more three reds increase your bet 2x another 3 more increase again by 2x do this until you hit then go back to mini bet. If you get what i'm saying then you know if you are playing at 6x which is 15% win chance i think then you find reds in 12 rolls before you increase bet by 4, then another 6 red you increase by x2......

NOTE; when i say increase bet by x2 i mean if your bet amount is 40 then x2 will be 80.

TIPS;

• deposit what you can afford to lose
  • There is no need to hurry play slow and manually.

I play dice at duckdice, do not be scammed by visiting clone sites, use the link in my signature, it is a referral link by the way, so I will appreciate that.

Hey, you do have some impressive results here xD I'm keen on on dice too. And that's my hobby to play and win there lol Duckdice is awesome, I'm playing there from time to time. However my favorite dice is Freebitcoin - the oldest one and the most fair. Do you play there as well?