Dice strategy I use, few tips and where do I play. - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Dice strategy I use, few tips and where do I play.

Stradegy is quite good and profitable as I see, however there are still risks of losing money, that's why this strategy won't work on 100%. If I try to use it, i guess i will lose everything lol xD

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

I played dice few times. In the dice games I saw 3 to 4 consecutive wins or loss then there is just one win. So I lost much money on dice. Then shut down that section. I didn't visited again there. Dice is just a mind game between player and playmaker. The handler let's you win at first then as your confidence gets high so your stake, you loses everything. So I prefer not to play dice games. It is bad for business. 

Once you have best of luck, all of your strategies work for just, so when your luck turns down, you can't do anything except lose and go down with a bad out. I personally have a few strategies, so even Though I have lots of luck, anything works for me, and when I don't have best wishes, I lose a lot of money, so just start gambling when you can afford to give up is better for any player, or this will be a disaster for you.