Differences between trading and exchange - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Differences between trading and exchange

Exchange is process of doing trade because while doing trade you will have to exchange currencies from one to another by giving some fee to the trading or exchange website and u can attain some profit or loss by doing all this procedure

Exactly, trade and exchange are very different indeed. In trading, the seller can get or lose. Whereas in exchange the oasti exchanger will always experience a loss in a very low amount.

Trading is we do something in the exchange, we buy and sell the coin. 
Exchange is a place in which traders gather together to buy and sell the coin.
So we know that is different, and we can know what the meaning of trading and exchange is. In trading, we can get a profit for many coins, and we can select one or two exchanges to trade.

Cryptocurrency trading is the act of speculation in cryptocurrency price movements, exchanging from a cryptocurrency to one another. The cryptocurrency exchange is a business that allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies for other assets, such as conventional money or other digital currency.

Crypto trading is the best than the exchange because i am a trader and i do trading on coin like i analyse he market and when the market is go to high on that time i sell the coin and when the market is down then i buy the coin but through exchange we are not making high profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is, the difference is the currency pairs in exchange. There are the most common and most important currencies. There are other currency pairs available. Diversification or trading in multiple currency pairs enables traders to reduce risk.

An exchange is simply a swap, with no other implications.  It may or may not take into account the value of the items. 

A trade is an exchange in which (1) ownership is swapped and (2) both parties agree that they have received fair value for their item(s).

Isuru's answer is also correct. These words can be used very broadly.

Trading mean to buy or sell crypto coins for profit or loss and exchange is a place where you can perform these actions thanks for sharing this information

My opinion is that An exchange is simply a swap, with no other implications.  It may or may not take into account the value of the items. 

A trade is an exchange in which (1) ownership is swapped and (2) both parties agree that they have received fair value for their item(s).

Isuru's answer is also correct. These words can be used very broadly.Thats it.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:59 PM, Shajahan52 said:

Trading is buying and selling an asset from a profitable entry and exit point, and the exchange has just turned bitcoin into a fiat, regardless of price.

Not juts fiat, exchanging bitcoin to other crypto or crypto to crypto is also called exchainging, even trading is exchanging, but for profit.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, Luciferludz said:

You know there have differences between crypto trading and crypto exchange? This are differences.

Crypto trading:

- This is the type of exchanging cryptocurrency currencies from one to another wich can reward you the profit or loss.

Crypto exchange:

- This is the action of exchanging cryptocurrencies from one to another by using the market price wich is giving you a loss and give the profit traders.

Many exchange available in the market, which provides trading facilities.were we can start crypto trading and make profits in crypto exchange i think yobit exchange is best right mow We can trade and with draw our funds in other wallet

Trading and exchange these are two things. Trading is a earning sytem where we can earn a passive income. But at first we have to learn about trading. On the other side exchange is a website where we can make trade and store our funds. Just we need an account on the exchange site.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Thank you for telling the difference on exchange and trading, because some of the new members in this forum might be confuse what is the difference of those two. i appreciated this.

My conclusion is trading crypto is a commodity, assets about supply and demand and exchanged is the market where the supply and demand takes place (sorry if i wrong) i made it easy to make my self understand

On 12/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, Luciferludz said:

Crypto trading:

- This is the type of exchanging cryptocurrency currencies from one to another wich can reward you the profit or loss.

Crypto exchange:

- This is the action of exchanging cryptocurrencies from one to another by using the market price wich is giving you a loss and give the profit traders.

I don't think these are the right terms. From what I understand:

1. Cryptocurrency trading is the act of trading cryptocurrency from one to another. For example, trading Bitcoin to Ethereum. These are what's called trading pairs, and some other examples are BTC/XRP, BTC/BCH, ETH/XRP, BTC/USD, and many other more.
  2. On the other hand, Cryptocurrency Exchange is the website itself that enables us to trade our cryptocurrencies. Examples of these are YoBit, Coinbase, Binance, where you could do Crypto-Trading in their platform.
Edited by PiroSense

On 12/19/2019 at 9:20 AM, bliznec said:

These two concepts are not comparable together and there is nothing in common between them. Yes, I understand that exchange has differences from trade. 

yea i read his topic twice and still didnt understand what he meant, those are 2 different things but i think he was just trying to make a topic thats all. people make weird posts to get paid around here...

I think exchange allows users to buy or sell their coins using different fiat type of currency or even Crypto coins. But the problem I don't exactly know what is trading.

In simple word, trading is method and exchanges is the place. Exchanges created to support trading activity, they get income from fees, competition and event. This time exchanges grow up become good business for trading and investment program and Yobit become part of it.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, Luciferludz said:

You know there have differences between crypto trading and crypto exchange? This are differences.

Crypto trading:

Crypto exchange:

thanks for this useful information i already know about crypto trading but dont have any knowledge about crypto exchange .thanks for the useful information.

2 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

thanks for this useful information i already know about crypto trading but dont have any knowledge about crypto exchange .thanks for the useful information.

Crypto exchange platform is where you exchange coins example you need LTC and you ha BTC so you use changelly.com to do exchange

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup