cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

16 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

The price keeps on riding but do not let it fool you, do not fall into FOMO (fear of missing out) and buy now.

You funny mate don't worry I will be patient to wait for the right time I can use some of the money I gather to trade 

This is very true and the use of crypto can span over a number of different uses and different industries. Let us take the criminal industry for example. If we look at it, we will see that there is an increase in the number of criminals that use bitcoin and other crypto due to its anonymity and this is a way in which crypto is being used as a financial weapon, in funding such stuff. I think this is a concern that many have raised when it comes to crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree. In some countries, cryptocurrencies will become dangerous weapons because of the imbalance between cryptocurrencies and banks. But this is controllable because it is user dependent. just make sure everything is okay, not too different and in a good range

• Useful or interesting 1

That's true. Cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon. It is because using cryptocurrency, we can fight financial problems that most countries in the world facing. Those problems include poverty, unemployment, hunger and many more. Through cryptocurrency, we can now solve problems like that. People can now have jobs without leaving their houses, they can now earn money and buy foods or things they need on their everyday life. So crypto is very useful in any aspects.

2 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that in this time cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon because of its possibilities and what it can do. It isnscary enough if it is put into the wrong hands. I hope that they will use cryptocurrency to have a better world with peace.

Waw you make me scare I forget about that, if that happens and we have it in the bad hand we will see many problems in the future and become like OIL all fight for it 

2 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that in this time cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon because of its possibilities and what it can do. It isnscary enough if it is put into the wrong hands. I hope that they will use cryptocurrency to have a better world with peace.

Waw you make me scare I forget about that, if that happens and we have it in the bad hand we will see many problems in the future and become like OIL all fight for it 

Even though cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon, most of the governments are still afraid of it and do not even want to think how many benefits from crypto can be.

Yes I agree with you cryptocurrency can used to cause a crisis in a particular country and help put the economy of some country back into good shape.

Crypto was very useful and we can use it in many terms. Specially for now having the pandemic we can't go outside and work but by the help of cryptocurrency and cryptotalk we can make earnings by the use of it. Like make some trading and investing and also being a cryptowriter what i was doing right now even if i am in the house i can earn daily to support my needs by the help of this forum. So we can say that crypto can be our financial weapon.

The semi-anonymous nature of cryptocurrency transactions make them well suited for a host of illegal activities, such as money laundering and tax evasion.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:54 PM, Ibn Usman Edozhigi said:

Crypto currency is a good weapon that can be used to fight things like poverty and other things. So you just need to start somewhere.

I agree with you cryptocurrency can remove poverty because in cryptocurrency there are so much return anybody can become rich with low money but as this making people rich and other side it also making people poor 

It is considered a weapon for countries that suffer from high debts or economic sanctions imposed on them by the rest of the countries, and this is both positive and negative.

Cryptocurrency is very useful and can help lift the economical state of certain country especially during this time. Cryptocurrencies will help them save the country from it's economical problems but leaders should be wise enough to use/handle this digital money. 

On 6/15/2020 at 2:06 AM, MarsDota2 said:

Crypto currency is getting restricted to other countries because it is not paying enough tax and we all know that tax is the only source of funds of the whole country. If there are no tax, government will be ruined and their projects will not be applied.

Although, if you take a look at the countries that have legislated on cryptocurrencies, they have taxed them. It is a win-win situation as governments allow cryptocurrencies to breath and be adopted, while getting taxes from the trading happening.

Cryptocurrency can be used in different spheres and it depends on community goals. Cryptocurrency isn`t just payment method, it`s more and people should use it carefully to avoid problems 

Yes of course crypto currenc is very popular nowadays and it is increasing day by day with huge amount of transactions. Seeing all this, it is understood how much crypto currency will go one day. In a few years, all the people will be able to do all the transactions and transactions through this cryptocurrency. More honest people, including me, are using crypto currency to exchange money on the Internet.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

I agree. The rise of cryptocurrencies brought lots of different opportunities to everyone. You actually do not need to have any title or degree just to work here and earn. It's more likely a financial weapon if you maximize it but it could also harm you financially if you are filled with greed, and doesn't give care to any risks you may face or you may be facing. Give time and effort to study it more, so profit is more likely to be taken by yours. Do not be aggressive everytime, or else your own weapon kill you.

for some countries crypto work can be a weapon of developing them economically....

but some of the countries does not support this website,,,, they have negative thinking about bitcoins also.........

Yes it is a correct statement. But it can be both positive and negative ।    When people invest in crypto and they face losses, it will have a terrible effect. But, it has good side too. It gives you financial strength you can use it for future by savings.    

Yes I think that cryptocurrency is the financial weapon. It is necessary to reduce economical crisis..It can be used in reducing political problems in many countries.There are a lot of scope in cryptocurrency which are very beneficial.

Cryptocurrency can help people who in need in financial crisis it can be helpful. But the problem is some of the countries didn't believe in crypto. So that we need to enlighten them that crypto can help them and change our way of living. There's a lot of opportunities that crypto can over each and everyone of us.

Crypto currency is the great financial weapon becasue so many new generation is jobless and they need money so the crypto is the best way to invest some money and then start trading in it and make money on daily basis and then withdraw it easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate, Cryptocurrency is very broad for us to learn. But if we know the basics of Cryptocurrency its indeed very useful that you can use financially. Its very fun to learn the Cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I think the money in this period is digital numerical coin, I think it would be the number one favorite for all countries to buy something faster than paper money but if you arrange it in the future.

Cryptocurrency can be used as a nation financial weapon but only when it is legalized to the citizens and by legalizing crypto government can be able to generate revenue from all Cryptocurrency users in the country and from that the economy of the country can also boost up, an example is Venezuelan president who created a coin called the petrol coin and it has been use by many citizens to buy petrol with the coin and other things.

• +1 1

Yes, I completely agree with you, that cryptocurrencies can be used as an important financial weapon in the face of economic sanctions experienced by some countries in the world, and that the dependence of some of these countries on crypto will open many solutions to adress their economic problems.