cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

Of course crypto can be used as the financial weapon, but because crypto is only used for trading, thats why governments are not legalize it in order for their people to do society works or ativities.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes crypto currency are the financial weapon for the whole issue of the market we all know , we all have to keep on doing a lot of good things, we have to really define a good channels we all have to work as good trader , there is a lot of good things that came with the crypto currency the financial instruments and especially the market today this is a thing that will keep changing the value of the currency itself

• +1 1

In fact, it is, because this is a good intervention in the economy of different countries! And also, I think that in this way it is possible to develop a system of blockchain, and thereby promote the purchase of various items and funds!

Its entirely depend on the person who using this.  But most of them are it in a good purpose, like the other thing in the world crypto also have to side, one negative another is positive. It depends how you using. 

Yes friend, crypto currencies can be a financial weapon and can save many countries in financial sector. There are many countries until today they haven't accept crypto in their governments, but i believe it can help to grow their economy because their citizens will earn money from crypto, they will start business with some of their profit, and the last step they will pay tax to the government.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Indeed it is. BTC and crypto have all governments and banks today thinking about what to do to be in tune with them, because stopping them they cannot, making war on them is simply impossible. The more they try to block them, the more people want to know them. Today it is difficult to find someone who does not know the word Bitcoin. Many news come out these days of governments that block them and demand that their citizens have to declare them even, others have already had to give their arm to twist and give in to such popularity or simply stay out of this piece of cake, they will look for solutions so as not to be left out, or all its citizens will notice and take the money out of the banks creating a crisis never seen before.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of couse coud be anything they want..but ony a few crypto will survive, btc will be global reseve funds, ethereum the platform where many others will run, and iota will be the circulating money

Al sistema financiero actual no le gusta mucho el tema de las criptomonedas porque para ellos son una estafa pero no conocen toda la tecnología innovadora que ofrecen las criptomonedas y su mercado.

If by "cryptocurrency" you mean Bitcoin then it can but I don't know why you use all cryptocurrencies in this sentence and waste a very good idea you had. How can ripple be a financial weapon, or ethereum? What pressure can they make to increase influence in a government or be used as a financial weapon? They can't do anything.

• +2 1

It will be surprising if this happens but it could only be real if governments actually buy any Bitcoin for a reason of keeping it as asset reserves. Right now all I know is that the north koreans have some hacker groups and they have staked some bitcoin and ethereum but not enough to create pressure.

A financial nuclear waepon if you ask me mate. It will be so strong that any country that has not bought yet will be in big trouble in the future. Do you know which countries have the biggest stack of bitcoin? It is only a few powerful and some that are smart. 

That's true. Cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon. It is because using cryptocurrency, we can fight financial problems that most countries in the world facing. Those problems include poverty, unemployment, hunger and many more. Through cryptocurrency, we can now solve problems like that. People can now have jobs without leaving their houses, they can now earn money and buy foods or things they need on their everyday life. So crypto is very useful in any aspects.

You are very confused friend. You say that cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon. Which cryptocurrency is that mate? Dogecoin perhaps? Filecoin? Litecoin? Are you really sure you understand what you are talking about? And how it can be a financial weapon? It will be used against a country to supress the economy? Some cryptocurrencies can be used by countries to counter the effects of economic war. This does not make it a weapon but a defence mechanism. Weapons are offense.

Listen my dear, I am known that there are wars and financial wars. When you are say that cryptocurrency can be a weapon this means that someone is use it to make damage to someone else. So how? This is not something that I understood but you were said it will be used to circum vent action. Meaning what my dear?

Some see cryptocurrencies as a business asset and others see them as virtual money that functions as fiat money even if it is not physical, in short, cryptocurrencies accumulate economic and financial power and as such constitute a weapon, which can be used as defense or to attack in the financial and economic world. Cryptocurrencies in their lucrative activity increasingly participate in finance, local, national and international and whoever owns them has a relevant position in the business world.

crypto market is a great market and in this market we can easily change our life in a short time and it is the best business for the jobless peoples and so many peoples will join this business and they make good money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/17/2019 at 2:09 AM, doriahailee said:

Since crypto was hated by some people and it's really have negative views by some people too but as we know cryptocurrency and blockchian technology can become solution for some main problem for some countries that have economy crisis like you said.

You are right, till now cryptocurrencies is becoming the saviour in some of the developing countries, although developed countries doesn't see the important of cryptocurrencies yet. 

• +1 1

I don't like weapons or wars and also wars. I am a pacifist and I see many problems with superpowers trying to harm countries to steal their resources. This is what happens in Venezuela that is not a poor country but the US has blocked a lot of the wealth of the country because they want to use it for their people. Perhaps they can use Bitcoin to unblock trade and reduce the poverty and hyperinflation.

Edited by yonkii
  • +2 1

I think that in the future and with the rise of adoption crypto can be used to bring more freedom and more equality as everybody will be included in the economy and there will not be need for a bank to be a merchant or to make trade. Cryptocurrencies will help all of the world survive economic problems. I don't see them as weapons.

• +2 1

Crypto proves itself that it would used as tool to solve any financial problem, if I'm not mistaken, BTC saves the people of Venezuela from hunger since they had experienced high inflation rate which means their money has small to no value, but through the helps of BTC, their problem has been solved and they could now afford to buy any goods using it, also their country already embrace crypto and made a local exchange.

I think you need to make a difference in your mind between cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin Ethreum Litecoin XRP EOS Tether and all the other cryptocurrencies there are. You can't just say cryptocurrency will be a financial weapon. XRP will be that? No way. Bitcoin can? Maybe. I don't know the rest if they can perhaps Monero because of anonymity. But what else is there. Dogecoin can do that? Vechain? Really this is not something discussed properly. Maybe say Bitcoin instead to be more realistic.

The use of crypto currency by sanctioned countries can be called as its exploitation and it will be a very bad news for persons who earn through crypto as more sanctions will be done on crypto currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thanks for my friend for this information. It is just depends on the users , that he really wants to set as a job . If you have enough knowledge and experience then you will be easily work at this platform and earn a huge amount from it. In future it might be work as a weapon. All the countries are trying to collect as much Bitcoin for their economics problems.

I do not know how the cryptocurrency can be used as financial weapon by any country, I have an idea how it can be used for illegal  money trasfer but how to support the country ? 

With any involvement of assets, it would be a sign that there is a possibility of wealth involved as well. In this case, there is a possibility that the embodiment of the economy might take interest in to this kind of thing in order to improve the economy of the country. The embodiment of the economy takes place as the signifying power of the country resembling to how much it could affect the foreign countries because of how much the financial status of a country have since they have made their economy to be more active. With any doubt, I think anything that could be liquidated could actually be what we could have as our financial power.

• +2 1