Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

As a beginner who has little bitcoin and some currencies, you can use any decentralized wallet and keep the keywords in a safe place when you have a large amount of currencies the best to buy a hardwear wallet

In my opinion an offline wallet or a hardware wallet like Trezor T and Ledger nano they feature a recovery phrase for a hardware wallet when the wallet is lost or damaged. the most popular online wallet right now is the coinbase and blockchain wallets which have good security and are easy to use.

i think crypto wallet is secure but don't trust on any site in this world some are frauds they hack our wallet by using there tricks we will take care of our wallet, keep your wallet safe and secure

Yes as I have experienced I think that Crypto wallet is fully safe and Secure it gives best service and also its very much protective from the hackers and scammers and if you want to earn income by your Holdings then you can opt for coinbase.

yes legit crypto wallets are safe and secure but be careful because some of them are scam i suggest you to download mobile wallets from Google play and if you use web wallet dont use vpn while you are using your wallet.and i have some suggestions for you : trust , coinomi,jaxx, atomic wallet.

I have not used any wallet until now except the Yobit wallet until now .. I am still learning through it, and I saw it as safe, easy to use, and it has good features ..

Be sure of this information and do not ask about it again. All electronic portfolios of digital currencies have the greatest security in the world due to their complex codes that are difficult for the strongest hacker to understand because they have difficult mathematical equations that a human mind cannot imagine.

There are many cryptocurrency wallet online you can find on website exchange like Coinbase, Binance......etc also Blockchain, we can consider them safe but not at 100% but the hardware wallet is the best.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Not all the wallets are safe for cryptocurrencies, if we want to talk honestly, then I can ensure you that the hackers if they wanted to steal your money they will, and nothing can stop them, if you want a good type of wallets then I suggest you to use hardware wallets

• Useful or interesting 1

On 28.02.2020 at 01:31, acfacwadd said:

There are other prevalent wallets that are utilized as well, coinomi and trustwallet has a  great utilization by the individuals. At that point take after by equipment wallets

Coinbase is the most secure one. I utilize it to store the money from here and utilize it at whatever point required. Its har truly great surveys additionally great security.

There are a lot of crypto wallet in this platform. Many crypto wallet safe. Coinbase, block chain is the most popular crypto wallet. Many people used this wallet because this wallet is very safe. So crypto wallet safe for all people.

Yes crypto wallets is safe personally I using blockchain wallet for holding my crypto currency naver face any problem with this wallet safe and secured you can try.

There are different types of crypto wallets. Generally hot wallets which stores your private key in the servers are not the safe and the secure wallet. You have option to choose that type of wallet which does not stores your private key to the secret server. 

Yes, I have been using it for a full year and I never face any problems

Yes, this is indeed the case and there are many participants in all of this process without any challenges at all times r

There are a lot of wallets for Bitcoin or other currencies which are reliable, yes, and there are also a lot of wallets for untrustworthy ones that you should take your slope from, because they are designed to steal your money only.

The decentralized exchange wallet is a careful complement to the central exchange.  The hardware wallet is safe and secure.

The crypto currency was a very close and friendly valet. Of course this is XF Valet, we get many benefits in this And from 12 onwards, no one can get your data nor can anyone on your 

On 12/21/2019 at 12:19 PM, Amirul5 said:

yes,off course crypto wallewt is very safe .i have use already ,this is very security wallet .i like to do .i do not know ,what is use crypto wallet ? i have use coinbasse wallet .this very good crypto wallet ,you can use this wallet ,okay.

Yes i know crypto wallet is safe ,  because this very good crypto  wallet you can use this wallet , i know you are totally right  i am agreed  with you  and same here ,this wallet is very safe and secure you can store your coin  for long term .

Online world are not safe,it is full scammers and hackers,so cryptowallets cannot gives us 100 percent assurance,you can just keep it safe as long as you can and how discipline you are especially dealing in online world.but offline or cold wallet is safer than wallet which you can use in online so,it is better to have offline wallets.

On 13.03.2020 at 21:54, tikorwort said:

yes,crypto wallet secure from our money.the chainblock wallet for secure our money.many individuals utilized the wallet and security wallet secure from money.so we suggest for secure a cash and tranding.

They are secure but online wallets are not as pitiful as cold wallets. I moreover incline toward equipment wallet than paper wallet. Cold wallets are the most secure.

Yes because our crypto in the wallet devices that stores them and it depends to the wallet trust, no more, and if it hacked no any thing you can do.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:41 AM, Fattkidd said:

Yes Coinbase is  pretty Good wallets  also  there  Binance  they have  high security and  very safe  to use i also  recommend  binance  for  a safe  wallet and  for  safe  trading.

I think coinbase require kyc now or iam wrong?

13 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

Yes because our crypto in the wallet devices that stores them and it depends to the wallet trust, no more, and if it hacked no any thing you can do.

I think coinbase require kyc now or iam wrong?

Yes Coinbase Required users to do Kyc to before you can trade  you can also partcipate in there Cryptocurrency give away when you completed the Kyc you can Join there wait listed for there new listed Cryptocurrency in there platform.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

10 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I hear many people are not happy with this because they have lost money. I do not know why they are faced with losing money. Because online wallets are still vulnerable to hacker attacks, unlike hardware wallets, your money will not be stolen or used until it is not plugged into any device.

Hmm, you hear or read? Where did you get this thing? To my knowledge coinbase is a safe online wallet. They also have a vault option to save your funds in their cold wallet. Can you tell me where this source of your opinion is?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 16.03.2020 at 00:20, Ganhanmarin said:

Crypto wallets are safe. They are means to store cryptocurrencies. There are types and the cold wallets are safer. 

My cryptocurrency capacity wallet is coinbase. I utilize it to store cash from here,. It is basic and simple to utilize

12 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

Online wallets are still vulnerable to hacker attacks, unlike hardware wallets, your money will not be stolen or used until not plugged into any device. e-wallets are completely secure but not everyone has them because there are some scam wallets so we need to get to know a good person now

If any online wallet like coinbase or blockchain wallet will be hacked it's not only you but all users of those wallet will hacked so the security is number one of all those wallet dont worry about that